Do most people go through an edgy atheist stage of life in your country?

do most people go through an edgy atheist stage of life in your country?
they do here, but tend to come out of it around age 25 or so (the age at which the prefrontal cortex, responsible for logic/rationality, has fully matured)

Attached: 254872348674.png (500x417, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4-RuB2485s
youtube.com/watch?v=2sWaBeucCbw
secularism.org.uk/news/2016/12/over-40-percent-of-uk-muslims-support-aspects-of-sharia-law
quran.com/24/13
youtube.com/watch?v=DPfHHls50-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, in my country people start out as atheist but become religious after full maturation

sadly yes

isn't Atheism a sect?

Aren't we a bit too old for ghost stories?

Attached: 1464966650409.jpg (992x880, 157K)

checkmate christfags

Attached: evolution2.jpg (1013x1482, 259K)

I'm glad I had my atheist spergout when I was like 12

I went through an agnostic phase. I didnt really hate my religion then. I just didnt care if God was real or not.

Why is the Big Bang on there?

Doesn’t it kind of support a religious position?

Sadly most people get permanently trapped in such a phase

absolute majority of young people are fedoras but they but only a small percentage actually goes on tipping their fedora and saying there's no god

youtube.com/watch?v=R4-RuB2485s

In my experience, men go through the atheist phase. Women either never cared about religion much in the first place and their apathy grows with time (or they fall into modern leftist anti-Christian sentiment), or they stay with the church from childhood, or they start thinking about religion for the first time once their life gets rough.

you're right it shouldn't be there

Attached: e59b63f5e9b3f0e8e91e823a4f492c4f.jpg (1485x2100, 561K)

They don't become god fearing Christians like you suggest and did yourself rather their militant atheist phase ends.

I was pagan 9-13 years old
Edgy atheist 13-15 years old
Christian 16-now

>pagan 9-13
Wait did you like convert or were you born pagan?

hmm...

Attached: atheism2.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

Yeah, I cringe horribly when I look back at my 17-year-old atheist self. I was so misguided and annoying. Now that I'm older and wiser, I have a more mature view of the world and metaphysics.

Attached: クリンシュ.png (399x322, 42K)

Good.
Without religion we can see who the true moral reprehensible people are.

>She, who was a he, impregnated him, who was a her

Attached: 1537147751242.jpg (960x928, 75K)

18 or 19 it seems

for me personally, aged 17
>15
into Shi'isme
>16
into Atheism
>17
into Catholicism and Orthodoxy
>18
into Sufism
>19
into Deism
>20 and 21, now
into Syncretism

I was an Atheist a year ago, now I'm an agnostic.
You'll never know if there is a god or not, until you're dead.

I was an edgy, militant atheist in my teens
Now I'm just a regular, non-passionate atheist.

but it's still retarded to believe in an invisible man who is supposed to be omniscient

What if God is a huge dick and let people slip into oblovion regardless?

This is the natural course.

oh honey

Attached: ap_17161725811833_sq-2cef0f535b518cbe713f4a55f91bc6f1d16380c9-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 208K)

No. The majority either doesn't think about it or doesn't voice it like an edgy atheist would, making them regular atheists at best. I abandoned God at the age of 12 and just kept it to myself. Also, I never engage in discussions about politics or religion. I'll tell someone what I believe in if they specifically ask me but always decline any form of discussion because it's like a fucking Groundhog Day loop with no destination.

Attached: pomarszczony skurwiel.jpg (968x1057, 379K)

what's exactly wrong here?

fucking racist

Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
---plus many more

>conflating shitskins with religion

and none of that shit is implemented but in a select few countries.

But a lot of mulsim people want to implement this in western countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=2sWaBeucCbw

Look, I'll make it simpler for you fucking brainlets.

Attached: 3JkTK63.png (913x406, 267K)

secularism.org.uk/news/2016/12/over-40-percent-of-uk-muslims-support-aspects-of-sharia-law

Why do Christians ignore basic anthropology?

I tell people I'm agnostic about God in the same way I'm agnostic about unicorns, mermaids, and leprechauns

I'll make it even simpler for you: whites would never do this shit regardless of religion. Implying this is a religion problem and not a racial problem is naive.

I think I've never met someone religious

>cracker mutt thinks he's above that shit
Delusional.

>theft cuts hands
Yes
>denying Muhammad or Allah is punishable by death
You can be a non beliver in a Muslim state. You just have to pay jizya and you can't insult Islam.
>A Muslim man who marries a non Muslim woman is stoned to death
No thats fornication so only 100 lashes
>Muslim men have right to woman not wearing Hijab.
They dont and theyll either be killed for fornication or lashed 100 times.
>men can beat their wife
Only as a last resort if shes being disloyal and you have to warn her many times before and you cannot wound her. It is discouraged by the Prophet.
>women dont get custody of their children
So what. Men are the ones paying for the children.
>rape requires 4 witnesses
Wrong
>According to Professor Oliver Leaman, the required testimony of four male witnesses having seen the actual penetration applies to illicit sexual relations (i.e. adultery and fornication), not to rape.[10] The requirements for proof of rape are less stringent:

>Rape charges can be brought and a case proven based on the sole testimony of the victim, providing that circumstantial evidence supports the allegations. It is these strict criteria of proof which lead to the frequent observation that where injustice against women does occur, it is not because of Islamic law. It happens either due to misinterpretation of the intricacies of the Sharia laws governing these matters, or cultural traditions; or due to corruption and blatant disregard of the law, or indeed some combination of these phenomena
>death for apostasy
Debateable. Ibn Tamiyyah states that it is not a hadd punishment and the Hanafis say that thw apostate has to be casuing disruption among the community. Punishment is undone if he recites the shahada.

Attached: 220px-South_Korean_soldiers_walk_among_dead_political_prisoners__Taejon__South_Korea.jpg (220x145, 19K)

Why do people believe in monotheism while Judaism, the root of all western religion was polytheistic at first

Ah, yes, because whites are such enlightened angelic creatures that they'd never stand for such horrific acts!

Attached: witch hunt.jpg (942x795, 266K)

What happens to those who leave Islam? Hm?

nobody is religious here except muslims and dying boomers.

I'd assume the majority of people here go through an agnostic phase, questioning whether or not the religion they were brought up to believe in is actually real and a relatively pretty small portion of kids go through an edgy atheist phase.

Being agnostic towards unicorns, mermaids and leprechauns are mythology creatures. I'm sure they don't exist.
Although god is a different creature.

>the clitoris must be cut
No the prepuce which is the skin. Its not like African FGM which removes the labia

Attached: korean_war_atrocity.jpg (400x225, 46K)

ALL THE RELIGIOUS FREAK NIGGERS IN THIS THREAD

SINCERELY OFF YOURSELVES

This is angelic compared to what arabs would do, yes.

then it's only to prove there is no such thing as degeneracy deriving from atheism
only cucks are responsible for it

I noticed how most people sperg out as atheists at around 12 and they either come out of it by their late 20's or stay an edgy atheist for the rest of their lives. Most people in the UK either stay atheist or agnostic.

Literally the last paragraph of what i wrote. And even then you cannot implement this punihsment in Western countries. See the case of Ubaidullah.

precisely

>rape requires 4 witnesses
quran.com/24/13

Burning people alove was hardly the worst thimg people did in Europa, but it's not like you racist soyboys would know basic history.

> litany of "islam is acshually misunderstood"s

ok, tell me what's worse than burning someone alive, which was a rare occurrence to begin with.

Atheism breeds irresponsible men. Based on unsubstantial evidence and poor claims that interpret more than reasonable from the Talmud. And the Jewish law is abrogated in the follwoing Abrahamic religions.

>implying these larpers are actually religious

>please believe in yahveh goy!!!

Attached: 1553631321057.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

meanwhile in the real world religious people are the fedoras and being atheist or some kind of agnostic is the norm

Nice contextless quote.
Heres the verse just a few lines back
>And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful
23:6

Sorry senpai, but you literally worship the same god, with the same virtues. I'm Jewish and can say you copied everything but took it literally.

t. More nobel prizes in 70 years than the entire middle east combined

I'm an atheist, but I have better things to do than to yell at religious people online. It's pathetic.

Even scholars who support death for apostasy agree it cannot be implemented outside the Islamic theocracy.

Gee I wonder why haha

>the same God with the same virtues
Yes but we belive the Jews twisted their faith and corrupted their book. This is why Islam exists.

no atheism has nothing to do with sociological changes since they are 'sociological' and related with hundreds of factors that are more critical than the ideologue

>a massive change of belief in the metaphysical nature of reality isnt a sociological change

Is this why you have a higher crime rate? To please Mohammed?

No its because my people come from a poor country with bad education. When you take in so many refugees it is bound to happen that some will not be well adjusted.

Relgion has been in decline for a few years now, already 1.1 billion non-religious people in the world.

Imagine being religious while frequenting this site. You’re just securing your place in hell.

This is a blue board though

Genociding and enslaving entire continents.

Powerful...

Attached: ricky gervais.jpg (600x780, 28K)

yeah the good old days

We have gaylarp and BLACKED threads on a daily basis.

Veey cringeworthy pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPfHHls50-w
look what atheist people just did

What do you believe in anyways? You're an atheist and hate Islam for ignroing women's rights while supporting genocide of other races.

How do you knwo eveeyone involved in this project is atheist?

gervais is a massive tool

Attached: ricky gervais.png (495x430, 135K)

I dont visit those. I just hang out in /sag/and /mena/. Sometimes i argue.

damn.....

Most scientists are non-religious.

I'm not an atheist and i'm a Jow Forums guy

Why do people do this?

>generals
Way to out yourself as a faggot. And you’re not even MENA.

Why are those countries poor and uneducated?
Judaism places education in high regard. Why doesn't Islam? It would solve a lot of problems

Not some refugees, but many.

again, this has nothing to do with christianity. literally every civilization that could was doing just that. god may have been a frequent justification, but there's nothing about "genociding and enslaving" in christian doctrine, unlike all of the monstrous shit in muslim doctrine.

by the way, no one give a shit when aztects genocide and enslave their neighbours, but suddenly white people are to blame because we happened to be better at what everyone else was doing? this is like when the bully gets the shit beaten out of him by the victim but the victim is the one who has to go to the principle's office

Cringe sunni is the way to go. If you are also maliki even better.

>i'm a Jow Forums guy

Attached: 943FC1E2-96B9-4E85-BDF1-F467DE98641F.gif (326x192, 41K)

if you're under 40 and religious then you're the edgy hipster

60% are non religious. This however does not lead to one making the baseless claim that only atheists participated in this project

>but there's nothing about "genociding and enslaving" in christian doctrine

Attached: 3CDECFC5-15BA-4A79-ACEA-1138662B0C31.jpg (580x675, 53K)

>Judaism places
Are you a Jew? Like a religious one. Islam haf many great intellectuals. Ibn Khaldun Al Ghazali Ibn Farabi etc. We had a bit of a decline around the 1750s. Then we got colonised and are treated as proxies in global wars.
>I'm a Jow Forumsguy
While being a Jew? You know they hate you right.

>why do people do this?

Attached: whydopeopledothis.jpg (545x416, 49K)