Anyone else automatically think less of someone when you notice they have brown eyes?

Anyone else automatically think less of someone when you notice they have brown eyes?

Attached: 1542315826903.png (645x773, 11K)

me but wht does brown eyes mean? they aren't truly white?

i think less of people when I find out they have blue eyes. epsecially if they are women.

You aren't white period if you have brown eyes.

If you have blue eyes you are blue obviously...

Yeah I kinda do. I can't help it. I just know they aren't special and are a dime a dozen.

no, because i'm not retarded, Einstein was brown eyed

yes and i also feel sorry for them

Being brown eyes doesn't mean the person is worthless. But in term of first impression I'm pretty sure that indeed blue eyed people have an advantage.

>(((Einstein))) was brown eyed
I rest my case.

Not really, aesthetically they can be great but it depends on the overall image, they can look cold and soulless too. The way people carry themselves, manners, intellect, HEART, all much more important. I don't like superficial people, and in my experience it's third worlders who fetishise traits like blue eyes, blonde hair, super pale skin and so on. What I sometimes do is judge people for their hands. I have a thing for hands and they say a lot about people.

Attached: d43b8cfdf88b5453c6c241ef0a57ec58.jpg (564x564, 51K)

How are superior hands?

I rarely even notice eye color. I dont process that information i guess, when i look at people im mostly picking up on their "aura" (for lack of better term atm) it is the patrician way to tell if someone is worth your time or not.

Clean, soft, aristocratic, or old and full of character

Attached: d9210b78b901dc853b65fa31cca18b14.jpg (563x748, 36K)

I only think of them less if they're wearing those coloring contacts, usually it's asian females that do that, at least where i live.

I don't give a fuck
Am I retarded?

Why u so racist, man? :(

I have brown eyes and my brother has blue eyes.

blonde pasty white ghost nigga with brown eyes reporting in

gonna spook on ya at halloween bro hahahaha

what a faggot hand

I bet yours is hairy, brownish and rough

>clean
wonder what you think of scarred hands, loads of people do work around the house and it adds up over the years

Same. OP is a fag

No, I’m a green eyed bull though, so I’m not as fragile as your average blue eyed virgin

WHY WON'T GOD JUST END MY MISERABLE BROWN-EYED EXISTANCE ALREADY????

bump