Did he really say this?

Did he really say this?

Attached: 5148D6CE-C89D-4405-9A97-83147ED21FE0.jpg (680x510, 86K)

No. The quote "empathy and tolerance are the last ethics of a dying society" is a completely made up quote by Alt-Rightists and Traditionalist retards. The same with the whole "in the future the fascists will be called antifascist" quote from Winston Churchill, its completely fictitious.

>No. The quote "empathy and tolerance are the last ethics of a dying society" is a completely made up quote
Not what was being asked, Britbong.

read it again

Attached: 1552255507841.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Yes Aristotle believed democracy could only exist in a homogeneous society
That's not what's being asked you fucking mong

wow uhm ok so there's a lot to unpack here that's problematic, but basically I'm not going to entertain a fascist dead white bigoted male so that's that

>so that's that
Let a lil’ JBP slip in right at the end there, Canook.

He said many things about democracy but if he said something like this, I'm not really sure what city-state he was thinking about regarding the despots controlling the fragmented societies. Pretty much what he means here is, in my opinion, that in order for a society to function harmonically, all the citizens must have something in common. This "ethno-cultural consensus between the citizens seems a bit revisionist

I believe what he meant was exactly what he wrote

Attached: 1552679579460.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Of course not. Seems like the writer's own bullshit. But if he did he would be wrong either way.

So you think that's exactly what he wrote? That he talked about the ethno-cultural consensus between citizens in a time where a multicultural society didn't exist? I have my doubts regarding that

So what ethnically diverse, tyrant-controlled counter example did he have in mind then if that is what he was indeed writing about?

atlantis, my ancestors.

probably not, I cba finding out either

>lefty damage control

>Of course not.
Heterogeneity of stocks may lead to faction, a city cannot be constituted from any chance collection of people, or in any chance period of time. Politics page 185

Who are you referring?

*ahem*
FUCK Aristoteles and FUCK Platon

Attached: 1 [email protected] (632x480, 60K)

Chapo Trap House has logged on

you can read what he wrote and he was indeed talking about shared ethno-culture.
Aristotle 1303A13

what about jannies?

woah I didn’t know they had modern english back then

here's the reference and you can check for yourself
Aristotle 1303A13