What is the point?

What is the point?
Everything is going to end at some point, why does it matter if i am black, brown, white or yellow?
What is the point of anything if it has an end?
Even Hitler and Alexander the Great will be forgotten at some point.
At some point the last star will die and nothing we ever did will matter at all.
Why should i have a moral life but when i die nothing i ever did will matter.
I want God to exist but i can't accept him.
Is life really just hedonism and nothing else? If yes, why even bother living?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-15.41.25.png (544x381, 255K)

>Is life really just hedonism and nothing else? If yes, why even bother living?
It depends.

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 184K)

life is fun
we were made to entertain our creator
go search for an adventure, stop thinking about frivolities such as past, present and future
go risk life and limb to make God laugh
stop being a pleb, now

Attached: ging.jpg (469x573, 62K)

what should i do? smoke weed or meth?
go to africa and make a colony of croatian babies to help the spread of my r-m458 haplogroup?
i've done shitloads of things when i was younger but now i don't see the point of doing them, to me it's the same as getting dopamine from some other source

>What is the point
Things don't necessarily have a point.
This is the ultimate blackpill, tho it is not new, It cames from some centuries ago.
Religious freaks and other kinds of brainlets will say you're jusrt a edgy teen or a fedora though.

Since things don't have inherent meaning, you can also give them your own, but that's up to you.

Attached: 1555223951628.png (687x768, 229K)

seems like you have nothing to think about but thoughts, go do something you unsufferable fuck, life is a bitch and it will keep you in the ground like a dog if you don't fight back
and even when you think it's the worst tragedy (because it's you) the world will keep spinning, and everyone will carry one just like they're suppose to

>it cames
it comes

>jusrt
just

I mean your ONLY function as a male is spread your genes, everything else is secondary, therefore you can do w/e.

Everything has an and so yeah don't think about it too much and just do what makes you feel alive

>what should i do? smoke weed or meth?
really nicra? do you really think God is gonna be entertained by another npc drone turning to WOW MUCH TRIP VERY COLORFUL experiences to remedy their boring lives? think about something that gives you goosebumps, that brings bvutterflies to your stomach. If you're at the point where nothing seems to matter then I don't see why not do something extreme without regards for the future you may have had planned once. although such a nihilistic point of view goes agaisnt what I'm trying to tell you. search for that which isn't in front of you, which your eyes can't currently see. think about it, if life is either eternal or not the results will be the same. I like to motivate myself thinking that it is in fact eternal, I have gotten out of situations where my anxiety hit the ceiling by choosing not to overthing it. present and past are different things but also the same, time is a bit weird to understand. I may sound like a lunatic but I haven't had depressing or suicidal thoughts in such a long while. embrace suffering instead of making an effort to avoid it, it's just another part of life (at least this life). you live in such an intersting place, that's a good way to start building your motivation. I woke up at 5 a.m today and I was consumed by a blissful feeling. I thought about someone I like. I was so glad I have the eyes to see such a beautiful sky at my window and about the possibility that I could share a similar feeling with this special someone, someday

what should i do?
just fuck until i die?
the only things that make me feel alive is watching certain movies/tv shows or talking to my oneitis who i had the chance to be with but fucked it up not once, but two times
idk man, i don't have anything to do, if i had a billion dollars i would feel exactly the same like i do now

>I want God to exist...

Why? It's just a stupid meme from the stone-age.

i understand what you're trying to say, but i don't want to make any more emotional connections because i know they will end at some point, just like they did with most of my family and friends
idk man, sometimes i have family members that are a part of franciscans and to me it seems that they have the most fufilling life

then don't, if you're comfortable with a lonely life. to be honest I am too, I have thought about it so many times, and if my current plan fail and I end up alone again in the end, I am also fine with it. I'm fine with being hurt

From what we know so far nothing has any meaning. You just happen to be self aware and that's it. Do whatever you "want". There is no real free will either probably. It's just a series of chemical/physical reactions. So your thoughts are just particles reacting to each other. Probably. We don't know and we probably won't find out... ever.

Attached: 1554141714419.jpg (1069x1196, 241K)

>probably
>probably
>probably

Attached: IMG_7529.jpg (590x332, 82K)

Yes that is the important part. We don't really know anything and everything we "know" is just an opinion based on our understanding. That is why I use "probably" a lot.

just keep improving your life quality and try to do the same for your loved ones, if you think that your life would be better by fucking go for it, but a spoiler son -considering that pussy brainjob existential crisis of yours- it wont, because you already think that the main goal of life is to reproduce, technically it's, but after nutting you'll realize that things are the same and nothing has changed, that'd probably lead you to be more unhinged

Attached: 800px-Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (800x1024, 169K)

but his achievement makes other people happy over certain period

Attached: selfie.jpg (1100x1367, 163K)

i am actually related to luka from my mothers side, i met him once and he's a pretty good guy
i don't know where to begin really
i want to get a gf that i can enjoy spending my time with, but every girl i've been with except one was boring

Luka (and Tsu) will Never be forgotten. They'll even survive the cold death of the universe.

just keep trying, praise the law of large number
protip: try lowering your standars, interesting pussy it's rare these days, fuck instagram

sod off uncle Flo

i agree fuck instagram
but why should i lower my standards?

>i want god to exist but i can't accept him
i know this feel

because 8-10/10 are boring

i've noticed this too
same goes with guys i think as well

Fag answer but true, the way i cope is just make your own points to life . Simple as

constant technological progress is the only answer.
if you don't like it, move to africa and live with a wild tribe somewhere in the jungle.

Numbers get and God exists

there is a limit to technological advancement
god will always exist if you believe he exists