Every day i thank God that i don't live in am*Rica

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article229227114.html
every day i thank God that i don't live in am*Rica

Attached: e0df5335.jpg (636x706, 75K)

Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon long live Chris Dorner and Micah Xavier Johnson

Timmy mcveigh do it again

are you black? no? then don't worry about it.

Attached: 1506925415959.png (688x369, 32K)

>1 less negro
Where is the problem?

Attached: 1554523463189.jpg (960x960, 147K)

>STOP BEING A BLACK PERSON

Attached: Police-Officer-Aiming-Gun-At-Broken-Car-Shutterstock-800x430.jpg (800x430, 82K)

based

>P-PUT THE GUN DOWN
>... A'ight-
>BANG BAN BANG BANG
>SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED! I ss-shot a fire ;_;
Pathetic. Women are not fit for armed services.

Lolno
America has 7.8 times as many white people as Canada but last year 399 times as many white were killed by American police as were by Canadian police

7.8 times as many whites
399 times as many white police killings

>are black? no? then don't worry about it.

Attached: The-Cost-of-America’s-Police-State.jpg (531x354, 45K)

meh they do this stuff to plenty of white people too. Which is why people's backlash against black lives matter and that whole kneeling during the anthem thing is so fucking weird. Instead of joining in protesting against police misconduct they start saying blue lives matter and all lives matter, completely missing the point of the original issue.

>don't worry about it
>PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE FLOOR, K SAID PUT THEM WHERE I SEE THEM, LEFT LEG UNDER YOUR RIGHT LEG AND ABOVE YOUR BUTT DO A HEADSTAND WITH YOUR TONGUE BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

>Which is why people's backlash against black lives matter and that whole kneeling during the anthem thing is so fucking weird.
Those groups don't care about people who aren't niggers.

shut the fuck up retard

he probably should have turned his waistband so that the gun fell out

>"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD! RIGHT NOW! GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR, KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL AND SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION! I SAID HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD GODDAMN IT! SIR, KEEP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HANDS ON THE GODDAMN WHEEL! GUN! GUN! HE'S GOT A GUN! OFFICER DOWN, OFFICER DOWN! I NEED BACK UP, HE'S GOT A GUN!"

Attached: Copper.jpg (627x429, 64K)

why do their microphones always max out?

Attached: jerry-seinfeld.jpg (900x600, 68K)

Attached: american police.webm (638x360, 524K)

fewer

scary, i hope i don't ever have to travel to am*Rica

lol

Attached: american police.png (739x782, 753K)

this is a policeman's weapon

Attached: DQgkW4tVQAApRb7.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

Not true.That's like saying the civil rights movement was only about black Americans. It wasn't effective until large groups of white Americans started to realize that if they were denying rights of to one group then the people in power would deny the rights of their own group as well.

Attached: nypd.jpg (640x620, 77K)

Attached: ezae6zfr0u201.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

Is it possible to survive an encounter with the American police? What would be the best strategy?
We know complying gets you shot. Should you just shoot your way out of the whole thing?

>comic sans
acab

i've heard laying down on the floor and refusing to move or do anything at all works, you might get beaten but probably not shot

Paid the freedom toll

what the fuck

I really am glad I live in a 1st world country and not in the usa

this cop got a 180 day prison sentence for this shooting by the way

The black guy didn't obey the police in the proper way. Why has he been so retarded at that moment?

Police officers didn't do anything wrong.

kek

Should've been hanged.

I don't know man. Seems awfully risky. A non-moving target is quite easy to hit

Fun fact: cops can do this with impunity, but if you cap a Daequan attacking you the bleeding-heart prosecutors will try to put you in jail, even if you were obviously right to defend yourself, since it gives them good boy points. I'm a concealed carrier and have insurance to cover my legal bills in case I have to prevent myself from being culturally enriched.

Attached: 1555625077232.jpg (358x242, 26K)

One billion more blacks

fortunately the lionshare are near you and europeans

samefag but kekd

That's not the point, the point is that they feel white lives or blue lives already matter to people but that black lives should matter too. The slogan is black lives matter not "only black lives matter."

They'll use that as an opportunity to beat you up and break some of your ribs, maybe point the gun at you and threaten to shoot you because they're sadistic pieces of shit who feel bliss upon hearing the screams of the innocent begging not to be killed.

Minus three situations the vast majority of the time I've interacted with them they've been courteous (I've even gotten out of two traffic tickets, I'm not white btw). So you're not in danger of being shot or kidnapped by them in a normal situation. Still I make sure to not stick around if I see them aggressively pull up in their cruisers. And most of these shootings involve scared people calling 911 on people with guns and other weapons (real or fake) so you'll be fine if you don't play around with weapon or weapon shaped things outside of a shooting range, dojo, or anime/gaming convention.

This

imagine coping this hard

Attached: 1555391247578.jpg (563x739, 122K)

>*still gets shot in your path*

shut the fuck up retarded faggot

some say the only solution is to fake a heart attack and they might be confused
with that you have 50/50 chance of wether getting shot or not
if you follow the order 100% dead no doubt

owning a gun is mandatory for black people in the united states, see picture, this is a common occurrence

cops keep shooting black people with guns to keep them down

Attached: 1527465449135.png (512x704, 103K)

>hanged
We don't live in a third world shithole.

If you do that here you'll have the special forces coming in lol.

Yes, because electric chairs are humane, huh? Even guillotines are more human forms of execution.
Please shut up, incel.

Tftp

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 4K)

Okay non- Americans, how are we suppose to be safe with guns? You retards like to make fun of us but I would rather have a cop who accidentally fires shots than become a third-world.

Americans can't.
They are just too retarded to be trusted with anything deadlier than a knife.
In first world countries like Finland or Switzerland it works

Only third world shitholes still kill people

In Europe there are countries with relatively lax gun laws and the police don't kill everyone. Or maybe just don't have guns, you obviously can't be trusted with them.

>We don't live in a third world shithole
You don't live in a first world either

Form a militia and burn down every police station in the country

Do you actually vote for safer gun laws and background checks? Or are you one of those muh 2nd amendment people that think democrats want to take all the guns instead of having more sensible regulations about how they're obtained and how they're used in public?

>PULL THE GUN OUT OF YOUR WAISTBAND
>*pulls the gun out*
>BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (600x315, 21K)

They do this to plenty of whites. The only difference is whites love to bootlick so they don’t complain as much.

Lay down and play dead, they may eventually lose interest in you

lol just imagine how shit was back then in the '60 with no dashcam

>Not having guns makes you 3rd world
H&K has donated 0.1$ to your account for this post

Independent investigations of shootings by police. Prosecute the cases that are more than an accident or simple wrong judgement call.
Better training of police how to handle such situations in a consistent manner. Also train their trigger discipline.
Patrol in pairs, or more, to reduce the stress, quality and for some social control for police officers. It also makes people less likely to attack officers.
Teach them to work as a team so you don't need three cops pointing guns, when one can put on handcuffs or search a person.
Encourage cops to give a warning shot or shoot for the legs if they have time.

You know, what the rest of the world does as well.

Bill Bailey was executed by hanging in Delaware in 1996, hanging is still a legal method of execution in New Hampshire.

Outside of 3rd world shitholes, the death penalty in any form was abolished decades ago. I can't stress this enough, you absolutely do live in a shithole, just one that has a lot of money, much like Saudi Arabia.

The police is probably the only thing i really like and envy about the USA.

Also, just tell the suspect to put their hands on their head or something. How hard can it be?

BECOME a third world, you say?

It's your fault honestly. In Hungary the police often don't even carry guns, because they simply don't need them. We also barely see any police officers while going about our own day. People regulate themselves, so the police doesn't have to. It's called living in a functional, civilized society.

America is a shithole of your own making.
You want that to change? First step towards fixing that shit show would be to start collecting everyone's weapons, and only allow ownership for those who pass the strictest of exams, require yearly renewals, create laws that regulate where they're allowed to keep their guns, fire it and so on.
>b-but that's REGULATION user, we HATE those
Fine, so get shot and die.

Attached: 1554861662965.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Poor white folks are the most mind boggling bootlickers on the planet

>FUCK YEAH MORE TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES AND CORPORATIONS
>FUCK YEAH RAMPANT PARTISANSHIP AND CRONYISM IN POLITICS
>FUCK YEAH POLICE SHOOT ON SIGHT
>FUCK YEAH HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE SUCKING THE COUNTRY DRY WHILE OFFERING LITERALLY NO BENEFIT

How the fucking fuck do you tolerate this shit?

I imagine it as spaghetti western cowboy duels
whoever drawn the gun and shoots first is the winner

Pigs have to face new black panthers

but 56% you ARE third world

Pls stop bulli

>less than a year for murder
Blue blood is corrupt.

>How the fucking fuck do you tolerate this shit?
They are the majority so you just go along with it until they or (more often than not) their kids finally catch up to the rest of the country and world when it comes time for them to want a functioning first world country.

Canada and Finland are both top 10 countries in the world for gun ownership. Iceland, Austria, Norway Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Malta, and New Zealand are in the top 20
We have guns but our police are not insane, America averaged more police killings weekly last year than all of those countries combined for the entire year.

>Tats
Reminds me of how people with many tattoos and face tattoos are not allowed to be conscripted

The problem is that these people vote the most so the only solution is to have the other side vote more. Which will never happen because youth voter turnout is perpetually stuck at 20%.

lol

Attached: Capture.png (526x125, 71K)

>creating laws and rules to gun owners who never break the laws and pay taxes
>don't train the cops to stop to have these autism behaviors

I thought all Russian conscripts had to have Putin tattooed on their balls, though :^)

Holy fucking shit, why the fuck haven't you escaped that shitshow of a society when you know that due to money in politics nothing will ever change for the benefit of you?
I mean, Austria isn't a perfect country, but fuck me, If I get cancer and lose my job, I won't go bankrupt ffs, I won't be shot by a junkie who wants 5$ for fentanyl, politicans for the most part have to actually please the public and can't rely on coporate money shitflinging propaganda all day instead of actually doing something to improve citizens lives.

I wanna visit USA and see the South but I'm really terrified of getting murdered by cops and I'm as white as you can get

Well, they should revolt, actually, since they're allowed to do so

>and see the South
Why? It’s not that special.

me too im scared to go to usa now seems like brazil tier but the killer are cops so its worse

Stay mad retard. I'm glad the nigger is dead.

Every man is a law abiding citizen, until he isn't. It takes something as simple as being cheated on, having a bad day at work, or simply lsoing it due to mental illness for a perfectly law abiding citizen to turn into a violent criminal. Just because someone is abiding the law AT THE MOMENT doesn't mean he will always do so at the end of time.
It would be equally stupid to say that "you no longer need to carry your driving license with you, because those who obey the law go to driving school anyway" You make rules and laws under the assumption they can be broken by anyone at any time, so as to ensure a behavior which you want for society.

Sauce

The obligatory dumbfuck american reply is my flavourite maymay

Attached: 1555549928527.png (1024x1024, 606K)

SHALL NOT

Can I go live in Österreich also, bitte?

>Stay mad retard. I'm glad the nigger is dead.

Attached: dcurb67td14_black.png (1848x2000, 614K)

If you can find a job, why the fuck not?

>they're allowed to do so

They aren't. If it's an impromptu revolt of citizens then it falls under the definition of domestic terrorism in the US and if a state tries to revolt it is illegal according to the 1869 supreme court ruling Texas v. White