*Press F for Romania*

>business-review.eu/business/pakistan-ready-to-export-500000-workers-to-romania-by-2020-199765?fbclid=IwAR1iWo2URWywyO3uOfc7ATZDlLz8yu5-KFRxlvIWp9qW3Py1qAo-N-SPoZ0

>thenews.com.pk/latest/459246-jobs-in-romania-over-500000-workers-from-pakistan-needed-says-zulfi-bukhari

>samaa.tv/news/2019/04/romania-wants-to-recruit-pakistani-drivers-doctors-engineers-construction-workers/

Attached: pakistan.jpg (400x240, 22K)

at least Pakistanis can actually work

ROMANIans improving their race I see

(((Romania)))

>1944
oh the irony

>country filled with Pakistani immigrants from the 1400s gets fresh delivery of Pakistani immigrants

Oh, no. How will they ever recover?

>1956
heh

Attached: EveningStandard1956.jpg (1059x680, 617K)

new gypsies?

Half a million Pakistani immigrants. By 2020.

Attached: inbreeding.jpg (497x329, 45K)

finally my brothers are coming home

500 000 new european to come and spread throughout the EU

is that a fucking smoker

>Implying they won't end up in the UK

Smoker? I'm pretty sure it's leprosy.

Attached: thelastpoo.webm (640x352, 690K)

When I first saw a thread about it on Int I unironicaly thought that was shitposting. For what does Romania need so many Pakis? And is Pakistan such a shithole that the ***people*** from there are willing to flee in unironicaly one of the poorest regions of Europe?

2.5% of over all population.

this, they're heading straight to UK

Why are you posting pictures of Hindus when we're talking about Pakistanis?

Their population is collapsing. Something similar is happening in Bulgaria.

It's happening all over balkan, young people are leaving.

Just what was in my folder, same difference anyways except for Southern Dravidians (some of which are almost human).

That's absolutely huge for a single wave. You think it will end with this? I am pretty sure the initial trickle of Turkish 'guest' workers was a lot smaller.

It also goes to prove that no matter how much of a shithole any European country is, it's no safeguard.

Bulgaria? The wet dream of Europe‘s right winger? Oh No No Nooo!!!

why are europeans so ridiculous
at least get indians or something non-muslim lol

Safeguard from what? The Romanians asked for this, their economy will collapse without rapid demographic change.

Oh, they aren't bringing in immigrants. They're population is just collapsing and social survices in rural areas is being throttled by the amount of elderly.

>business-review.eu
>think wtf is business-review.eu
>logo says "where Romania talks business"
>mfw

Attached: laughingneating.gif (333x194, 1.81M)

>Arr rook tha same

>The Romanians asked for this, their economy will collapse without rapid demographic change.

Unfortunately this is true.

I'd say there is Albania, Ukraine, Serbia, but they all have the same demographic problem and they have better options.

But still, fucking Pakistan? Even India, Algeria or Syria would be better.

>Bulgaria? The wet dream of Europe‘s right winger?
Since when? Never, ever seen anyone talking about them except if it wasn't something negative.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>India

meant to say Turkey

The West did this.

Attached: k213.jpg (6480x7479, 1.28M)

Pakis can assimilate in Romania though but it's just funny to see an eastern European country doing this.

How would Romania attract Turkish immigrants though? Turkey is richer than Romania after all

Pakis are literally the worst possible kind of immigrant you can have except for the shittiest parts of Africa.

Right winger think Orban is the most based person on the planet. You must living under a stone when you never heard of it.

>Pakis can assimilate in Romania
I'm sure you would know about that Paki rapist. Go fuck yourself.

the eu is evil

Attached: yfc7pkzxqx8z.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

Then fuck of to Turkey.