This is the flag of Mississippi

This is the flag of Mississippi
Today

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png (1200x800, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeline.com/part-cherokee-elizabeth-warren-cf6be035967e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting, how dare they steal the dutch flag that and put it upside down.

they have heritage in their flag
you have a cuckstamp

>heritage
You do realise the Confederates idolised the Union Jack right because of "muh angloo saxun herrietge"

They also started the Amerimutt meme with the "I can trace my roots back to the battle of Hastings!"

As far as I’m concerned, every state South of the Mason-Dixon line should have this flag.

Attached: b12.jpg (800x600, 52K)

It's the flag of Yugoslavia, silly.

Why is Georgia so based

Attached: aEpwpnMmPamzJDx-800x450-noPad.png (800x450, 74K)

Aesthetic

>This is the flag of Mississippi
>Today

Attached: images.png (231x218, 9K)

>images.png

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

I lived on Georgia for years. People there are proud of their history, they're proud of where they came from.
It's refreshing to see compared to places like California who loath their selves

Which is total bullshit as with the exception of the gentry were a bunch of sister fucking hillbillies descended from indentured servants.

They are all 1/16th Cherokee shitlord.

Attached: 1516383964639.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

>places like California who loath their selves
lol no we don't
our superiority perennially ass annihilates flyovers

>NOOOOO! you can't honour your confederate ancestors that's racist!

Attached: angry soy.jpg (378x378, 31K)

hurr durr I don't care if that confederate statue was made during the Jim Crow era and not the Civil War... don't tear it down pwease..

Attached: 1514987524615.png (866x900, 88K)

Supposedly anyone with European descent is descended from every person alive in Europe 1000 years ago anyway. It's only embarrassing when they brag about it.

>omg nooooo the confederate flag nooooo that's so racist

Attached: 1555183935615.png (785x1000, 254K)

Just still seems like a hoard of culture (music scene), but so is LA I guess

Attached: Gone With The Wind 067496.jpg (1038x1080, 150K)

>heritage not hate

Attached: giga.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

They keep changing their flag and in 2001 theirs was ranked the worst of all U.S. and Canadian flags.
It's a former penal colony filled with low class blacks, crime and poverty. Sure places like Savanah are nice but it also has Atlanta.

Superior in what? Number of illegal aliens and amount of human waste on the street per square mile?
You live in a state that,

Barely has enough water for people to drink
Is covered in a layer of carcinogenic fog
Is having its own miniature refugee crisis because poor people can’t afford anywhere to live
Is always either actively on fire or having an earthquake
And is completely dependent on illegal third world slave labor for your agricultural sector.

But go ahead and tell me how superior y’all are for managing to fit 40+ million people inside your state.

The only thing the csa did wrong was lose

Yeah if you know southerners particularly from Appalachia, half of them have a great great grandpappy who was a cherokee. 99% is bullshit with nothing to back it up.

timeline.com/part-cherokee-elizabeth-warren-cf6be035967e

The cringe even extended to immigrants

>Cherokee heritage claims became somewhat of a norm in the white American south—to the extent that a son of two Sicilian immigrants, born in 1920 in Louisiana, was himself compelled to claim Cherokee heritage. His name was Espera Oscar de Corti, aka Iron Eyes Cody, and in 1971 he starred in the famous “Crying Indian” PSA as the crying Indian.

And the only thing we did wrong was only nuke you twice.

>confederacy is bad

Attached: 1555266629434.jpg (644x800, 87K)

checked
flyovers seething

*conveniently ignores this*
t. Cali
Refugees WELCOME in our sanctuary cities btw!!

based union poster

Attached: BaltimoronsBTFO.jpg (680x380, 77K)

HEY GUYS SHERMAN HERE WITH ANOTHER PRANK VIDEO

Attached: 800px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (800x1015, 128K)

Eternally btfo's a treasonous uprising of inbred astrisocrats*

Attached: Ulysses S. Grant.jpg (380x370, 28K)

>TODAY WE'RE GONNA SET ATLANTA ON FIRE. IT'S GONNA BE CRAZY, YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT

Based.

All the black bunda

Attached: basedAndRedpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>be Union
>have three times the population of the South
>have five times the factories
>have actual railway lines
>have "profesional" United States Army
>fighting a bunch of angry southern farmers with outdated muskets and few cannon
>still manage to lose several battles and take many more casualties
>only thing to be proud of is that time Sherman set a town that had already surrendered on fire(a war crime by modern standards)
>still manage to let a lone wolf shoot the president in one final fuck up
why were Northerners so awful at everything?

Attached: dixie chad.png (2518x1024, 310K)

Better shut the fuck up before I wack you the fuck down.

Attached: Lincoln with rifle.jpg (622x1024, 215K)

The Un*on even lost in what was debated to be the last battle of the civil war near my city at Palmito Ranch,apparently Mexibros were even shooting at them

>still manage to lose several battles
Holy fucking shit is this really the best you can come up with in a war with hundreds of them?
>take many more casualties
Only true if you count all the Union men who died of disease lmao.
>only thing to be proud of is that time Sherman set a town that had already surrendered on fire(a war crime by modern standards)
Bro. Just because there was no great battle in the city itself doesn't mean the Southerners weren't defending it. Sherman fucking dominated that retard hood in the Atlanta campaign, which was far from the only Union victory to boast about.

The CSA was one of the most pathetic failed states in history. Slavery was an outdated dragon on American economic growth, and the time to destroy the slaver's historic dominance over our political system had come.