Why are Americans like this?

Attached: 1555682885151.jpg (1500x1218, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/surnames/khaleesi
youtube.com/watch?v=UeEXgH3tduU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Iranian

forebears.io/surnames/khaleesi

It says 1 person carries the name in Iran, so I don't think it's Iranian...

So is Arya, literally Aryan. Bunch of racists.

That mustache

Just a reminder that the reason surnames Nguyen in Vietnam and Kim, Lee, Park etc are popular in Korea is because everyone copied the same of some royal families.

Also that kids in China literally give themselves English names like Chair.

Tbf Khaleesi sounds better than 90% of the dumb made-up names people here use

Emilia Clarke was so much cuter in the first minutes of Solo. I can't stand the fake hair in GoT. I can't stand GoT either. Couldn't even complete the first season it was so awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeEXgH3tduU

Attached: solo-db-history-han-qira-corellia_6e8cff1a.jpg (1200x500, 103K)

Khaleesi sounds like some black ghetto name Shaniqua

Pretty sure it's an actual name, unlike the other stuff.

Aryan is a pretty common first name in India

And arya as well

Consumerism. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people named 'coca cola' in the usa

true
she looks galaxies better as a brunette

imagine actually watching any of these movies

what percentage do you think were black?

I think she could have looked okay if they didn't fuck up the hair. Real blonde hair isn't uniform like that. It's darker at the roots. It's so obviously fake. She's still a brunette later on in the movie but she's not nearly as cute.

How do you then differentiate real blond hair from fake if both have darker roots ?

Isn't this actually because when blondes age some of them turn Brunette? The newer hair is dark while the hair from their youth is at the top? A person who's blonde for life wouldn't have that, right?

Also, there's a reason her hair looks so unnaturally pale. It's actually supposed to be full white, and her eyes are supposed to be purple but I bet the directors thought that would make people too creeped out. She isn't MEANT to be attractive. She's supposed to look like an alien incest baby.

It's quite easy because it's a different color. When blonde hair first comes out it's dark but not brown. it turns light when it has been in the sun. My hair is blonde but it's still dark because I'm not in the sun that much. It changes with the seasons too. We don't get much sun during the winter. The sun doesn't rise at all for several months in the northern parts of the country.

That's somewhat true. Nearly all Swedes have white hair as children because of age-related gene expression. People that turn out to have either blonde or brown hair later will have had much lighter hair when they were younger.

Attached: Bild-2012-02-15-kl.-17.11.50.jpg (353x629, 55K)

Khaleesi Shaniqua Le'Quanda

People always making unique names now, one of my mates called his son Reign (yes like a king)

Blond hair is weird. I used to have platinum blond hair when I was 3 or 4 years old. Now my hair is very dark brown, almost black.

Genes are weird, more like.

i only got into it after they killed sean bean

What
Rządy? Władza? How the fuck did the name even pass through the bureaucrats?

Not here lad, in UK

Hahhahahah poo

-rtugal?

Probably all black women

Wa'qanda could be the next big one

>nowhere does it implying it's just Americans doing this
Fuck off

btfo

Attached: 1538746054347.png (1280x720, 846K)

Murrilard names are strange as fuck