Honestly, Favelas look more comfy and organic than the s*burbs

Honestly, Favelas look more comfy and organic than the s*burbs.
That's not to say they have a better quality of life, but it at least looks like life exists there.

Attached: favela.jpg (2000x1000, 777K)

I'm sure you'll feel very alive trying not to get shot by an off duty police officer or gang member.

Like in the US?

They do have a better quality of life. Last summer I was in Colombia and slept in a very poor fishers village, and oh boy do they have fun. They go on the placid sea at dawn, everybody knew each other and would sing and dance together in the evening, teens were making out in the most charming spots, there were doggos everywhere, traditional music, everybody looked so fucking chill ... this is quality of life, not having the latest tech shit and working industrial jobs

Exactly, except the police don't even pretend it was self defense in america.

basee

Oh yeah feels very comfy when a shootout happens and you run to a blind spot of the house to not get hit by a stray bullet

you wouldn't want to live in one
I mean just look a them, is there even electricity or water in that kind of house

>a world without electricity
This is my wet dream

Why are you here then? I'm sure there's space in the camps around Calais.

Yes. Foreigners never seem to understand that. They have absolutely everything, it's just ugly on the outside, but inside they all have flat screen TVs and shit.

Attached: 12924338_1003687746386574_1765345287422421824_n.jpg (540x824, 72K)

I don't want to be with niggers either

I prefer my suburbs

Attached: VID_20181019_133902595(1).webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>prison bars on the windows

>don't put bars in your windows and doors
>complain when you get easily robbed
Americans

prison bars > getting shot

In France we don't put bars to our windows and our houses usually don't get robbed

Have you seen your country? If you ever manage to go outside of Alabama, you'll see bars on windows everywhere.

only black and spic areas have those bars white areas don't lock doors

So everywhere outside of Alabama and similar cousin fucking areas then?

>white areas don't lock doors
Confirmed for never having been in a trailer park. White trash are just as bad if not worse than niggers

is it true that cops gang up people from the favelas at night, and harvest their organs?

>being white and poor at the same time in the US
You must come from a family of morons

wouldn't call those suburbs.

Attached: suburban-hell-markham-tract-housing-canada.jpg (1280x954, 347K)

>coming from a yuro
Congrats for outing yourself as white trash

Amerimutt calling other people trash.

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Same goes in Europe my dude, and I'm white and my family is rich

>my family is rich
And my last name is Trump

Attached: 1554186542019.png (662x478, 22K)

they are suburbs, only because they don't have anglo architecture, doesn't mean they aren't.

Well, not "rich" in hundreds of millions, but we have about 15 millions in real estate, I was raised and still live in the center of Paris, and not one of my parents ever worked a day in their lives (and I intend to continue this new tradition)

>

Attached: F4E2D56034824E749B8D7018F51F8D11.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Well they look much nicer than Canadian and American suburbs, regardless.

Looks like a scary neighborhood

there are lots of nice cars just parked there in the open, what the fuck do you think goes on in there?