Is this common in your country?

Is this common in your country?

Attached: berlin.webm (716x720, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643940/Bulgarian-man-admits-kicking-woman-stairs-Berlin.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40518181
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its just the lads innit have a drink kick a bird down the tube stairs hahaha

I wish.

Yes. Such things happen daily.

I'm almost starting to feel bad about the situation on Europe. Almost

very common. I did it against Koreans today.

Yeah, I think you should start caring about the situation in your own third world shithole first.

story?

>Is this common in your country?

Yes, people here will routinely chase away unnoticed bees and other harmful animals that have settled on your back before they can hurt you.

It always intrigued me how that mysterious bottle appeared from nowhere.

Go to New Zealand already

It was some Bulgarian who kicked her off the stairs iirc.

gypsies

Maybe she deserved it? Nobody knows the full story

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643940/Bulgarian-man-admits-kicking-woman-stairs-Berlin.html

>Svetoslav Stoykov (pictured), 28, was caught on CCTV waltzing up behind a woman at Hermannstraße U-Bahn station in the German capital before kicking her in the back

He doesn't have gypsy name or surname.

no

Dumbass, there is no story.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40518181

every country has its problems, but some more than others, and others report more than some

>28-year-old Svetoslav Stoykov carried out his vicious attack against a random woman in October of last year at the Hermannstrasse metro station. The motive remains unclear.

guy was Bulgarian or some shit retard

Based Bulgarian. That whore should've stayed home.

I wish we would leave the EU.

Maybe we can form a new union with the UK.

All those fucking cucks literally voted for this shit,most of Europeans would literally try to destroy your life if you even complain about mass migration. And theres a 99% chance that women that got thrown down the stairs literally supported bringing in migrants and multiculturalism.

>form a union with the UK
>get Pakis to rape your girls now too
great idea

They don't come here while we're both in the EU. Why would they come here in our union?

When I see shit like this, I remember women vote on lefties, mass migration, multiculturalism, etc, and then I don't feel so bad anymore.

Bulgarians are white.

Also my reaction to Christchurch. Most muslims feel that terrorism is sometimes acceptable, so they got what they ordered.