Do young people in MENA drink alcohol? Are there people in general that drink there?

Do young people in MENA drink alcohol? Are there people in general that drink there?

Attached: MENA_map.png (700x400, 13K)

My uncle went to morocco and said alcohol was hard to find, except in his hotel

You hear that a lot, but a friend of mine went to Agadir (it's their Magaluf so to say) and told me there were plenty of places to get drunk

Also in comparison weed is and used to be illegal in most of the western world yet many people managed to get high. So perhaps young people there get alcohol illegally and drink it somewhere in private with friends.

bmp

Simple answer considering your flag: no.
More elaborate answer: based on stats, what I've seen, what I've heard, it seems that the majority do not drink regularly, but the ones who drink do not hold back.

only north altantid whites

No we never drink, but the ones that do drink are usually alcoholics

We drink soy instead makes us more manly

only in syria, yabroud

I have a feeling when you guys start drinking it won't be good since its not part cultural practices and you'll overindulge

Yes and they don't how to control themselves either.

t. See lots of drunk Arab students

Even though drinking is forbidden and badly viewed by society, many people still drink and alcohol is not very hard to find

yes please come to tvnisia and taste our shitty beer i heard people say it tastes like piss and it doesn't even knock you out properly

Attached: celtia-tunisie1.jpg (610x284, 47K)

what's your ethnicity

It knocks you out enough to start eating lizards

Depends. In Iraq I knew this dickhead who got expelled for bringing alcohol to school, and in some liberal places you might find it but this is only among the Christians and the tryhard wannabe western faggots

I wish I had arabic beers here lads.

Friends of mine went to a resort in Tunisia once and told me that the waiter would always order 1 extra beer and drink it secretly with them. Apparently he threw up and was fired too that evening

ah the westernized bad boys that know the spots

fiting into pole society....dont lie ive partied with ur ppl

>the spots
Yeah they were called pubs and bars, not exactly backstreet alley alcohol dens.

ya haram even for the french colonies, but they dont have the taste for it but when they do pick up on it they really go crazy on it....typical when u dont do something and finally do it they almost always go over board...like an incel in a brothel

Attached: polcel.jpg (642x740, 112K)

My guide in Morocco told me young people in the mountains drink alcohol. We can drink in hotels but I won't get drunk there

Well duh, he was fired for drinking during his shift obviously. Most work places don't have an ethic clause but they sure will throw you out if they suspect you doing an oopsie in the work place.
Besides, those people who work in hotels/resorts are guilty of bigger degeneracy than just consuming alcohol.

is it smuggled stuff, or homemade?

A hotel worker in Sinai once bragged to me how he refused to serve alcohol to an israeli, kek.

>he refused to serve alcohol to an israeli

Reminds me of when MENA athletes refuse to shake the hand of their Israeli opponent. Virtue signalling at its finest.

I'm from Lebanon (Shia) I'm not crazy when i drink like I can still abstain myself from doing retarded stuff even when I'm fairly turnt. I don't know how my dad used to behave under alcohol though since he stopped drinking. Natives here don't react well with alcohol because it was introduced fairly recently to them. Alcohol has always been in the Middle East though

this tastes surprisingly similar to the 1€/liter(that's the cheapest possible beer here) beer i drink here.

kek, not surprised.

So shias are the sect that can drink?

No. That's the Hanafi sect.

It's sad to think of the rich winemaking culture the Levant could have today if they didn't get conquered by Bedouin sand-cultists.

Hanafis don't drink dumbass. They just stated that if you drink a few sips that aren't enough to make you "drunk" then it is not haram.
>قال ابن رشد الحفيد في بداية المجتهد: وأما الأنبذة فإنهم اختلفوا في القليل منها الذي لا يسكر، وأجمعوا على أن المسكر منها حرام فقال جمهور فقهاء الحجاز وجمهور المحدثين: قليل الأنبذة وكثيرها المسكرة حرام، وقال العراقيون: إبراهيم النخعي من التابعين وسفيان الثوري وابن أبي ليلى وشريك وابن شبرمة وأبو حنيفة وسائر فقهاء الكوفيين وأكثر علماء البصريين: إن المحرم من سائر الأنبذة المسكرة هو السكر نفسه لا العين، وسبب اختلافهم تعارض الآثار والأقيسة في هذا الباب.

Let me guess, you live in either San Diego or Dearborn.

In Saudi Arabia there is no place where you can buy alcoholic drinks although I'm not sure about compounds where rich western expats live.
In Syria, yes you can buy drinks but it's frowned upon and it's drunk only by a minority, most of whom are non Muslim minorities.

Nope but I can't blame you for thinking that. Where I live, there are almost no Iraqis.

The google says that Abu Hanafi the founder of the sect was imprisoned and poisoned. Every time I look up an a person from the caliphate times their death is always assassination or poisoned

alcohol is forbidden and absolutely haram
nonetheless
there are teenagers who smoke and drink every once and awhlie
not on a daily bases

Attached: 1555474989889.gif (128x128, 12K)

maybe in 500 years with no contact with non muslims they will resort towards internal reflection and stop believing in fantasy written by a bandit or a jew.

islam is a new religion from the 600s nearly 300 years younger than christianity give it 300 more years and people will lose all interest or belief and fervor.

Attached: giiga.jpg (884x1200, 60K)