Be American whose travelled all over Eastern Europe

>be American whose travelled all over Eastern Europe
>never been to central/west Europe (mostly west Europe)
>arrive by train from Budapest in Salzburg today
>walking out of the train station I thought I was in Syria.

All I saw was fucking Muslims in little packs outside the train station, is it going to be this many Muslims everywhere? I just always assumed it to be Jow Forums bantz

Attached: 3DF16B80-D1D7-40F0-A806-195BB83DB779.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

do you have something against Muslims?

you got a problem with that, tough boy?

Yes. They act just like groups of black do back in the US. They were loud, and one came up to me and instantly asked if I wanted to buy any drugs off him. What the fuck kind of system do you guys have going on in Western Europe.

Wow what a trauma. Just say no and move on. You don't have drug dealers in your shithole? Also Muslims won't do you anything. Niggers selling bracelets are usually more annoying

Kek Europe is fucked

I wonder who's behind this post...

American influence destroyed the West.

>train station

Yeah all subhumans always are there for some stupid reason.

Maybe if you didn't fuck up with the middle east for your beloved Jews, no Arab would have immigrated to Europe.

First off, Saudi Arabia is second only to jews in terms of being a negative on the globe.

Why train stations? Seems like a weird place to just hang out.

except that I'm Syrian you dumb burger, can't you read my name ?

Train stations have lots of people to ask for money. Also there are toilets, shops and warmed rooms

Then why are you in Saudi Arabia? Oh yea that’s right, because Israel and Saudi Arabia created isis, and your faggot-ass left instead of trying to stay and fix it.

Attached: 1550496112144.png (696x602, 322K)

Hairy brown fingers typed this

>You don't have drug dealers in your shithole?
No. Why, should I?

>thread blaming jews for muslims being subhuman
You can't even make this shit up

Kek no I'm just defending my pushers
To buy drugs obviously

Where do you think people have gone when you destabilized every Arab, North African and ME country? Surely it's easier to go North instead of the Atlantic crossing.

they like to hang out around train stations for some reason

>MUH MUSLIMSSSSss
kys

it's just an eye sore, but they are alright. i mean i never had a single issue and i'm traveling all over austria and germany all the time .

it's just ugly to see because they are brown and the way they dress