White woman being racist

>white woman being racist
>ah bro she’s just bantering/ she’s not really racist
>white men does anything remotely insensitive
>wtf you racist bigot kill yourself
How can white women keep getting away with this shit while at the same time crying male oppression?

Attached: E33F80F9-AA11-4FC4-BBF3-1D5019BA491A.jpg (218x218, 9K)

Because wh*te women please BLACK BVLLS while wh*te mem don't

brownies seethe about racist white women all the time

that does not happen at all

I knew an Italian guy that gave my german friend a hard time over ww2

Women are the Italians of gender

it happens all of the time

Yes it does. No one passes it off as banter, it's just that no one will do anything and they get away with it. Women get pussies passes on a lot of things

literally nobody thinks this.

t. lives in homogeneous society and has likely never even seen a non Finn/Scandi

Sexual intercourse you must have

Attached: Czy-powstanie-solowy-film-o-Yodzie-Frank-Oz-odpowiada.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

racist white trash women get to the frontpage of reddit all the time and also get reported on by news all the time
you're retarded mate

To discord you must go back

Attached: discord tranny.png (1051x1238, 140K)

Don't reply to me, monkey.

>redditors are representative of the majority of society

I've witnessed this myself, stop talking about shit you know nothing about. And even in those videos usually no one does or say anything, they're literally just fucking record it so they can get some fake reddit points later on.

Depends, white women are really good act playing victims, smart white women know how to act racist and gets away with it, dumb redneck women are too dumb and thus gets called out

initially you said
>ah bro she’s just bantering/ she’s not really racist
nobody fucking thinks this way you fucking retard don't even attempt to shift the goalposts now

I'M NOT THE FUCKING OP

:^)

BUT.. some people really do fucking believe that. Other racists think that!

I have this really surreal feeling talking to you anyway whether you're retard OP or not. The amount of victim mentality required to state that "I CAN'T EVEN BE A RACIST BECAUSE OF MANHATING, WOMEN GET A PASS" is fucking absurd.

What? It's not even about being a victim. I've never in my life have been the victim of any racism that I know of. I just fucking have witnessed women getting a pass on this shit, and I know it's true, it has nothing to do with being a victim, or women hating, or man hating or whatever.

You're not ever going to find a minority or even an SJW that thinks "they're just bantering haha" when they see or hear some woman do racist shit

?????????????????????

Many SJWs literally believe blacks cannot be racist to wyppio. It's so far out there for them to extend that to women?

American and Northwestern European white women are the most entitled group in the world.

You pivoted so hard you distorted space and time.
"They think blacks cannot be racist" is an entirely different topic but I'll comment on it anyway. What they mean by that is that they can't oppress the majority (so technically it's wrong to say that they can't be racist) but anyway you come across as someone who cries "THIS BLACK FUCK IS BEING RACIST TOWARDS ME" if they say anything negative to you

Okay, you're right. Really my main point is that I believe women get a pussy pass on things. Unlike OP, I don't think anyone actually believes it's just "banter", I just have witnessed women being lowkey racist and no one giving a fuck about it, but if it were a man I would think people may have stood up to them.
Why that is the case? I have no idea.

Context matters and I'd have to know what kind of situation you're really talking about. You're probably comparing two quite different events anyway. Someone who is anti-racist or a minority is never going to let something like that slip or is never not going to be offended just because the racist happens to be a woman and that's how it should be.

Honestly now that I think about it, you're probably right.

Mabye Americans do live in a society i don't know.
Here the leader of our biggest wacist party is a woman and most of the random racial rants that get videod on public transport are women.
I've never really seen much proper racism irl just jokes pushing the line and nobodies ever had enough of a problem to do anything