Do children with two gay dads or two lesbian moms get bullied in school in your country...

Do children with two gay dads or two lesbian moms get bullied in school in your country? What do other people in your country think about families like that?

Attached: tumblr_pjs1011Nay1rqfwhco1_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 220K)

Yes if you're not in big cities.

No, but they get raped at home.
Homosex adoption isn't really a thing in Greece yet (thank god), but there was a recent news story of a faggot who had a biological child and then raped it at the age of 9 with his boyfriend.

Faggots should be stoned tbqh.

a bit extreme how about they just dont get to adopt? dont get all like uruk-muslim-high

Ive never seen fags with kids. Most homosexuals I know hate children.

this
although sometimes me and my boyfriend talk about how cute it would be to have an adopted son, but I don't think we will.

post the news article from a credible source, or painfully die in a fire...

>faggots should be stoned
>says the country where men in Ancient Greece used to have little boy lovers
Yes, it seems you're nothing but the descendant of Turks.

i bully their prostates if you know what i mean ;)

someone post the images

Poor kid. Imagine knowing your father sticks his weiner in your other father's ass.

I've never seen or met any child with gray dads since it's not legally allowed for a gay couple to get legally married here in Korea, which means it's not technically possible for them to adopt a child. But well.. if there were a child raised by 2 hay dads in my class, I dont think he or she could make it through the year without getting bullied or dropping out.

I fucking hate the autocorrect. why does it hate leaving gay as gay so much? it keeps autocorrecting gay into another word with similar spellings

We had this very weird kid with two obese american mothers. They were Caribbean looking and so was she, so I assume she was from a previous marriage with a guy. The kid wasn't bullied at all even though it was a christian school.

>The kid wasn't bullied
This is why we call you cucks

It was a girl. It's the girls job to bully girls. We bullied 2 autistic kids, though. I've told the story of them here before.

Imagine not having a mother to give you her love, to bond with through the sexual affinity prepubescent kids develop, only two drunkard old fat faggots you can't sexually or biologically relate to.

Now that is misery. Who are these kids giving gifts to in mother's day?

imagine being an ethnic kid and getting adopted by two white degenerates

>tf
>tp
alri alexios (named after famous greek poet-pedophile)

shut the fuck up faggot
>centraca wants to fuck his mother
color me suprised

I bet his bussy is loose

I wish I was adopted by two gay men :(

Same desu

do you think that elementary schools where it's free from bullies exist?

I knew that you wouldn't post a link, because you were talking out of your filthy greek ass...