Ford - Chainlink Connection?

twitter.com/chainlink1000/status/1022774578354049024

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/sagar-r-987aa46/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One thing I thought war interesting about IOTA was their argument about using their protocol for driverless cars and how you need an encrypted data feed that's trustless you know someone can't hijack a car to make it crash or that wireless updates sent to it aren't being intercepted and fucked with. So their relationship with Volkswagen is based around becoming that protocol for their cars. Having oracles for that protocol would be necessary though, right? Ford is moving to automated vehicles and will need oracles for however their sensors interact with roads and updates and insurance etc. I know a lot of this IoT tech can't really move forward without this sort of infrastructure existing. Like why would an insurance company trust driverless vehicle data from a Ford that crashes if they can't audit it or whatever. I would think ChainLink would allow them to share sensor data and everything else in a trusted manner as well as offer all their vehicle data in whatever marketplace that develops. If the whole point of ChainLink is that everyone uses the network and trusts it?

biz -> twitter -> biz
the circle of life

Attached: DdGZh9HWsAA5bSd.png (875x1010, 396K)

holy mother of mary this is actually a solid lead

wow, and we thought it was Toyota

My god, the meme magic is getting stronger. Chainlink is a katamari rolling through the ether catching more and more with its mysteriously strong pull. 1K EOY

Checked. This reminds me of eth in early q1 2017

looks likes oracles have been a concern of his for a while

Attached: sagar.png (765x409, 43K)

Attached: sagar1.png (778x831, 93K)

$1000 EOY is FUD...I’m not selling till $10,000

Good questions, Sagar. We’re very proud of you.

This is unironically huge.

Will the good news ever stop coming? Soon the dam will break, and we will be stinkin' rich.

Attached: 1510544347104.png (229x220, 12K)

Did Sagar delete his linkin profile? nothing there now

linkedin.com/in/sagar-r-987aa46/

i thought that too. that's not the same profile.

Kek.
>Ford just angered shareholders
>ford decides to invest 11b
>ford needs to modernize
>CEO, “WERE GONNA BE THE FIRST TO DO AUTONOMOUS VECHICALS, QUICK BRING SAGAR IN HERE”
>sagar responds, “...uh.. uhh... yes master?”
>”WE NEED THESE CARS WITHOUT HUMANS ON THE ROAD ASAP”
>”but sir.. the.. oracle ... so... s-s-s...solution.. isn’t sol———“
>”THATS ENOUGH SAFAR, I DONT GIVE YOU A 5 FIGURE PAY FOR NO REASON”
>sagar goes to twitter to look for help but doesn’t get a response from Sergey whose MIA
>shocked that oracles will not be online until 2020, sagar realizes that 1000eoy was just a meme
>sagar deleted chainlink tweet and nobody has heard of him since

Stinkylinkys are actually so impressive, you guys might trick everyone into this.

I thought Vitalik said that Toyota was their partner.

There is a PnD group who mainly post here and use bots and their holdings to swing the price of link up to 40% but normally 10% to milk money out of small buyers. They spam the board with shill or fud depending on whether they are pumping or dumping or recycling back in. They use algo step buying, fake buywalls and milk retards on here who think they are part of a special club. The truth is in this post. It's pathetic and ugly but the truth and its been going on since the ico

This isn't a theory sergey confirmed this shit like 3 months ago you retards

Riddle user gave us some clues which linked us to MOBI. No one seemed to catch that, including LMFG.

This

Where do you see Sagar Regmi in

thanks just sold 75k.

why does it always have to be a trick?