God, it feels great being powerful

God, it feels great being powerful.

Never ever talk shit about my union,.

Attached: EuropeanEmpire.jpg (2000x1000, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Commission#Spitzenkandidat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_legislative_procedure#Ordinary_legislative_procedure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The US will be more powerful in comparison to the EU now that the *K is leaving. We may even surpass your GDP

>implying the UK will leave

nah we're never going to leave, and to be honest I wouldn't care if we stayed.

there's karma and one day this fake union will collapse, thousands of factories in germoney and the neth*rlands will stop producing their low quality shitty foods and products

european flag, belgian flag and our puppet flags

>Laws that enforce a political oligarchy.
>Powerful

As opposed to actual oligarchy like you, Russia and China?

We have corporate oligarchies but that is in the form of lobbying and campaign financing.
EU is just delegates voting for more delegates.

Based and Europilled.

We are having elections next month

You have an election for a guy to elect another official.
How is that a democracy?

No, the Parliament is elected directly

>You have an election for a guy to elect another official.
That is LITERALLY how the American system works.

And they elect people for you? That's absurd to my burger mind.

No.

The parliament has to accept the commissioner president by vote. in 2014 they agreed that only the leading candidate of the strongest party should be accepted as president. this is how juncker became president btw. and this is how weber will become president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Commission#Spitzenkandidat

It's how the American system used to work. Now, their states put up the senator the popular vote indicates.

How's Weber?

>And they elect people for you? That's absurd to my burger mind.
What is the SCOTUS?

That's awfully backward for a federal system.

No, we're democracy. Ofc you wouldn't understand.

The EU isn't federal yet

How can you call it a democracy when you don't get to elect officials who create laws?

No wonder it's shit.

It's a work in progress

Attached: 1552483139360.png (896x673, 449K)

HURENSOOOOOOHN

>the Parliament
It's a fucking sham and a farce. It has no power to initiate legislation on its own and can have the same bullshit laws thrown at it multiple times in the hopes that enough opponents aren't present in the chamber.

That does not sound very democratic

It works that way in a lot of countries, here too for example. The Parliament has the power to dismiss the Commission so it's not exactly powerless

smelly bavarian. these people never should have power

>imagine doubting the wisdom of the all-mighty commission
reported for euroscepticism and right-wing tendencies

The EU is basically what the US should have been under the Articles of Confederation before Shays Rebellion.

I love it. I used to be a federalist but now I prefer the current system (some reforms have to happen tho)

Attached: PatriotRussians.jpg (700x309, 38K)

That's not entirely true. Most EU laws are made be the ordinary legislative procedure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_legislative_procedure#Ordinary_legislative_procedure

The Parliemant is powerful as fuck. As far as I'm concerned the power should lay with the member states through the Commission and especially the Council.

>Has historical evidence on why a confederation doesn't work with a homogeneous society
>Think it will work in a multi cultural and ethnical populous.
German autism, copy the Americans but do it the complicated way in hopes that it works until complete self destruction. Where in the end it's going to be non Germans to fix it.
WHY YOU NO LEARN?

The EU is powerful as fuck tho? It's clearly working very well for us.

>Now, their states put up the senator the popular vote indicates.
what does this mean?

>Entire continent in turmoil
>It just works

Attached: 1554150708547.gif (230x230, 1.27M)

>That's not entirely true
It's bad enough that it's mostly true.

>The Parliemant is powerful as fuck
This too is also not entirely true. It is only "powerful as fuck" by virtue of the reach its decisions have. Structurally, however, it is a rather weak parliament. In many European countries, such as my current place of residence, parliament has absolute sovereignty. (whether or not that is a good fit for the EU is a different matter)

>the power should lay with the member states through
The parliament already consist of elected representatives.

Really what the EU needs is very harsh crackdown on lobbying. There has to be an upper bound on how much influence money can buy.

The EU would work really well if all people spoke the same language like in the US. The fact that we have so many languages creates unnecessary isolation between the states, we read different news, we have different cultures, we have different market target audiences etc.

The EU should make English the first language in all countries, and I mean all people need to be taught from kindergarten.

We vote for our senators directly which is just a popular vote between the parties in a state.

Considering the pace of current technologies we are going to have real-time translator machines in less than 10 years anyway

>English
fuck that shit it should be romanian

>now that the *K is leaving
its never gonna happen and once they claim they stay again were gonna make then into the euro zone

>we read different news, we have different cultures, we have different market target audiences etc.
Oh, the horror! I mean what has Europe's rich cultural heritage ever done for the world?

>>Entire continent in turmoil
you watch too much garbage news.
the only ones sperging out are the french. all is quiet on the euro front otherwise.

I respect that

>Sweaty German continues to ignore other problems
Yeah it sure is fine.

fuck that shit its gonna be french
but seereal time translator isnt some fantasy its likely gonna happened once the EU is closer some tech company gonna make a shit ton out of it

>fuck that shit its gonna be french

Attached: 1334521333736.jpg (400x397, 79K)

>In many European countries, such as my current place of residence, parliament has absolute sovereignty

yeah, you are a parliamentary democracy. like literally everyone else lmao. people like you are so weird tßh. on one hand you probably consider yourself a eurosceptic but then want european institutions to have more power. again I used to be a federalist and now I think it's pretty damn okay how things work right now. the EU is an unprecedented organisation and all things considered, it's obviously working pretty damn well.

>french
what about the heterosexuals what language will they speak?

>(whether or not that is a good fit for the EU is a different matter)

so, you are pro-eu?

I'm pro whatever maximize freedom and personal responsibility. I'm allergic to bureaucratic bullshit and people who think they're made out of finer clay than the rest of us.

In short, I'm pro EU where it limits national government from shitting on their citizens and I'm euroskeptic where it allows multinational companies to pass legislation that puts a tax on linking to a fucking news article.