Why is it the most loved country in the world?

why is it the most loved country in the world?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiqRY2Snjm4
welt.de/wirtschaft/article192063283/Konjunktur-In-Deutschland-waechst-nur-noch-der-Staat.html
statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/
hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/DEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes asides france, the world will never stop sucking us dry

It revels in sexual degeneracy which your body likes.

yay yay everybody

>This is what french people actually believe

It's not.

i really like france but most people who that say they like france, when they actually visit france, paris especially, are very disappointed

because anime

Attached: sleeping.jpg (971x721, 84K)

which country do you think is?

Thats not Belarus

As much flak as I know I will get for this, the US. You are all just tsundere.

They've been running a massively successful worldwide PR campaign since the end of WW2.
The Japanese have done everything in their power to seem humble, harmless, and "kawaii" to the rest of the world for 70 years.

It's pretty impressive.

i don't think so

Attached: countries most threatening to world peace.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Attached: big brain2.jpg (710x675, 64K)

>Italy: Portugal

T.takeshi proxy detected

>tfw mexico is the most hated nation on earth

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

The Japanese are actually among the most hateful and racist people in the world. They even discriminate against some of their own Japanese sub communities.

Most of their demeanor and politeness is a charade.

lol it isn’t

not even sure if serious

Attached: 1555323894283.gif (512x807, 469K)

so all of you that disagree
what do you think is the most loved country in the world?

It’s Afghanistan.
Italy. It’s a heavily romanticized country.

Shouldn’t you be asleep now?

probably the most beautiful flag at least

Straya

Why the fuck are you?

Attached: pepe-transparent-gun-4.png (320x320, 90K)

Kiwiland.

Germany is the most loved

everybody forgets about NZ

who*

shut the fuck up, incel, and go to sleep.
it’s just a dot.
Papuan New Guinea has the most beautiful flag

Nuke pity, anime, kawaii culture, and complete denial of genocide to the point most people don't know or care about it outside China.

Literally no one thinks this aside from weebs like you

Ok American whore.

and don’t forget to shower and shave tomorrow, fatty.

That's rich coming from an amerilard femcel.

i think all weebs should be publicly flogged but nobody has given a believable answer yet as to what is the most loved country on earth aside from japan

projecting won’t work. anyone who posts frogs and/or le sad mspaint men is obviously morbidly obese and is a total basement dweller.

>muh frog
Unironically kys

Attached: 1555366282649.gif (511x512, 105K)

produces tons of media that young generations build nostalgia on and dosnt participate in any conflicts.
Can you imagine what Japan would be like without childish media like anime and videogames? Pretty boring, just another Taiwan.

>Can you imagine what Japan would be like without childish media like anime and videogames?
full of god-tier infrastructure, great tourist destinations and natural sights, interesting car culture, etc...

i think germany and korea are more popular

They love the imaginery concept of France
But when they see it it'll, they'll consider suicide
It's called Paris syndrome

>korea
nobody thinks about korea at all.
a handfull of kpop fans maybe. but they are tiny minority even compared to weebs.

I like Britts more desu

Estonia

this

Lol no, even Germans hate Germany

there are more koreaboos than germaboos

only wh*Te incels love it.

does anime really have that much influence in the west

Attached: 1553316064093.jpg (1440x1773, 167K)

so? boos of any kind are irrellevant to the image of a country. what matters is not what a tiny minority of mentally ill people think its what the normalfag thinks. most people have an opinion on germany. only a minority has an opinion about korea.

>Being this delusional
There are more wehraboos than German nationalists but Germany itself isn’t liked.

yes it is. it topped the charts for most liked nations for years in a row. opinions dropped somewhat due to the refugee crisis but we are still in a top spot. wehrboos are irrellevant to the euqations. reality isnt int or pol threads. most people have a very positive opinion about us.

only among weebs

T. Lives in the past
You probably think made in Germany is good

I still think it's Japan but I think we might qualify, every time I hear about us in the news we almost always receive positive coverage
I think it does, think about it:
>memes more often than not incorporate anime or anime references
>the biggest Youtuber is a huge anime fan and constantly utters words in nihongo
>both the supply and demand for shows on services that normalfags frequent like Crunchyroll or Netflix have been steadily growing the last few years
Even the gigachad at my job who you would never even think would watch anime hit me up a few months ago and said "hey user, have you watched One Punch Man? shit's wack yo"

There's also the factor of western cartoons slowly becoming more shit which means people turn to other sources for their cartoon fix

how many weebs in the west
i thought it's just a meme but some people here say they do exist

it still is. nobody gives a shit abot the VW scandal their profits are through the roof.

Lol, made in Germany only was good because it was a nationalist thing and we aren’t nationalist about it and do shitty jobs and be done with it. When the Slavs flooded the west in the 90s it already took a hit but now with the rapefugees it’s complete Shit.

I dont know what kind of fantasy land you life in but its not reality. what have slavs got to do with anything? the only slavs that came here were poles to work on farms how does that affect made in germany? and most refugees dont even work, they dont fucking affect quality a bit. we havent been nationalist since 1945 and judging from our exports made in germany is still a quality brand you delusional cunt.

Only in your country retard, no one thinks that here or anywhere else but US

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiqRY2Snjm4

nobody hates mexico but your autistic country.

>1990
>USSR collapses
>Cheap labour floods the west
>German companies employ those Slavs
>Quality begins to drop (Billig Polen Firma etc.)
>Made in Germany History
>Anglos say German products are shit, Germans are offended and make it better than them
>Nowadays Germany
>Corrupt af, companies literally dying (Krupp, Fujitsu Siemens, Bayer) and employing refugees
>Lol it’s literally nothing haha xD ^^
Kys you leftist nigger. The German economy already stagnates and nobody buys our shit anymore when you can get the same quality for much less (China)

There are not many weebs around. Not enough to make a difference.

Enough. Less than 10 years ago talking about anime could land you in Loser-ville.
Howver, today anime clubs and anime fans are a dime a dozen. Pic is kinda related. I can't go a week without someone at my college talking about some random anime. If not anime, some K-Pop group. Weeaboo and Koreaboo are growing in number day by day.

Attached: Dude Facebook lol.jpg (640x640, 78K)

ahh I see you really do live in a fantasy land. the german economy is doing pretty well in a european comparison. and if you mean the returnees from russia, those are germans not slavs and they are some of the most hard working people in this country. and you dont get the same quality from china. china dominates cheap electronic shit, that was never a german specialty. the chinese themselves buy a shitload of stuff from us, why would they do that if they can make it better and cheaper themselves? we dominate in industrial machinery. and how the fuck does cheap labor worsen the german economy and make german companies less competetive? you are a fucking retard.

You live in the probably the most developed country in Europe for fuck sake. What's your problem? I hate seeing people like you complaining about minor things. I live in hell here. I would give one of my balls to live in Germany.

Attached: david-kun-2.jpg (469x355, 36K)

pretty much none of it is true either. he is obviously just a depressed sack of shit and tries to apply his hopelessness on the whole country. he blames half of it on our most successfull immigrant group too.

anime is pretty popular. there is a "japan day" in düsseldorf every year wich has a sizable population of japanese immigrants. its basically one big anime event with cosplayers everywhere.

welt.de/wirtschaft/article192063283/Konjunktur-In-Deutschland-waechst-nur-noch-der-Staat.html
t. Retard
Germany’s economy is dead and I’m not talking about returnees you fucking nigger. Those have been here since 1940. I’m talking about Slav subhumans coming here for immigration and I’m taking about quality you massive fuckwit. Made in Germany quality is shit because of lower standards compared to pre 1990 levels and said slavs working on it, being white niggers not being able to create anything.
Learn German and read the news. Germany is a shithole very soon won’t even have pension.

>most successfull immigrant group
Yeah, already taking up 67% of the welfare in east Germany. Very successful and productive members of our society, just like every refugees. The day leftists like you won’t get your Hartz IV and stop coping with some made up shit will be the best one to happen. I bet you think article 13 is good, the shit VW and now Mercedes are Good and now banning Osterfeuer because greens and moslems want it too.

Regrettably true. Amerilard basic Thots, Autistic Japs and Chinks, all of the third world.
Everyone is still obsessed with France, not knowing its been a BROWN country since 2005

>Germany is a shithole
Yeah Germany really is a shithole. Look at this city. Disgusting. Germany is hell.

Attached: curiosidades-Alemania-FotoDreamstime_MEDIMA20170106_0236_31.jpg (963x541, 188K)

>Those have been here since 1940
they literally havent. they werent allowed to fucking leave the soviet union.

and look at a fucking gdp projection.
its just the normal ups and downs of the economy, a small recession is long overdue, especially considering global trade uncertainties.

also I am not a fucking leftist you fucking delusional cunt. nor do I support spd or greens. I have a job unlike you cunt.
just because I dont predict the fucking end of this country doesnt mean I want to try my hardest to end it anyway.

do you love my 20cm clitoris btw?

Attached: 1555680377465.jpg (324x270, 109K)

>Shows some pic of an Style of architecture that’s non existent in Germany.
The only thing we have here is Bauhaus aka those post modern blocks. Don’t be fooled, everything now is Plattenbau.
The Soviet Union expelled Volga Germans and Hitler called back the Baltic German nobility in 1940.

Yeah, normal ups and downs with a high Ass stagnation and no way to rip of others (Greece, Italy etc.) especially now that Britain leaves the EU we‘ll pay and suffer far more than ever before, though it doesn’t matter to Hartz IV chimps like you anyway.

Literally everything but FDP and AFD (not counting meme shit) is left wing.
>Gets called out as welfare ape
>N-No u
The only thing you work for is higher Hartz IV or the same 10K achmed and his 37 children get.

Attached: 1554346762122.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

>Morocco, Tunisia, Iraq

Based.

>The Soviet Union expelled Volga Germans and Hitler called back the Baltic German nobility in 1940.

the baltic german nobility maybe most volga germans ended up in gulags like workuta and couldnt leave until the collapse of the soviet union. my family included.

>High standard of living
>Never bothers anyone
>Its exports is all cool shit

Attached: shota.jpg (709x957, 87K)

Why is shota kun so nervous? It's just sleeping and cuddling with a big breasted aunt.

Germany has the 7th best infrastructure in the world.
statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/
Also Germany has the 5th highest Human Development index.
hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/DEU
You probably have never been abroad. Try coming to Turkey and you will see what a real shithole country looks like.

>suddenly japan is popular now
what happened

Attached: a868fbd9.jpg (600x450, 31K)

have people missed the meaning of "weebs" is actually "westerns wanna be Japanese" or "selling out themselves to Japan and giving no fuck to their own countries"?

why do people get triggered by one approval for certain country yet there's no mention that he betrays his own country?

Anime got popular.

Yes. Any positive comment about Japan makes you a weeb. Pretty sure it's one of the rules of the Internet. And I think a lot of people accept it because they are falling for the "US HAS NO CULTURE" meme, and so they appropriate their "favorite" type of culture. I wonder how many Shinto shrines are in America.
>10
Most are in Hawaii, so...

That would be Chile no one hate us

Attached: serveimage-26.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Our generation grew up with Nintendo and Sony. Maybe Sega too.

Will younger generations remember the Samsung folds and Huawei devices fondly like I do Gameboy and PS now?

Attached: nintendo-gameboy-color-console-clear-atomic-purple.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>Our generation grew up with Nintendo and Sony. Maybe Sega too.
This is probably another good reason why Japan got really popular, fast. I remember the first time I popped in Pokemon Red. I had never even heard of Japan before then, but I figured if they can create something this fun they must be good people. Ignorance is bliss.

Bolivia?

>Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance is saying that to the best country

millions of visitors each years for a couple of mentally disabled people...

whiter than you chink

My 101 year old grandpa hates Japan. He hates anime too.
He tells me stories about how the Japs burned, raped and killed innocent women and children according to the number of letters in your name.
I think he's killed a few Japs in WW2.

Japan isnt even impressive in natural wonders. But you have a point in all the others. If I wanted natural sights I would explore my country and Indonesia and Thailand instead, full of underrated natural beauty.

Didn't he tell you how American macho marines raped HIM? lol

>Pretty boring
>just another Taiwan

Attached: 156415645.jpg (1910x1045, 192K)

you are already cute

Attached: db1e3ee3.jpg (417x588, 45K)