I want Americans to penetrate my big industrial food sector with their thick and long candy bars

I want Americans to penetrate my big industrial food sector with their thick and long candy bars

Attached: 1531487149614.png (1179x964, 1.36M)

just came thinking about a big qt Jow Forums boi giving me a handjob

Attached: 1555627199084.jpg (310x310, 42K)

Wtf this is a thread about economics get out

You don't think you're attractive enough to receive something more than a handjob?

idk that is just what came to my mind

We're being penetrated in every sector by the burgers

I would never penetrate anything that wasn't fat

Fucking faggots

What kind of candy bars?

Attached: GUEST_06a0748f-11bd-4426-ae58-ac9561234ad6.jpg (488x488, 32K)

Have you seen what us leafs look like?

Zoning in for full force penetration

Attached: 1554487165888.gif (480x228, 263K)

Real shit what do americans actually manufacture? The only real american product I use/eat regularly is spam.

Maple trees are big and bushy from far away, but when you zoom into the leaves they're disappointing and flat

fuck off faggots

Attached: 1555216192551.png (738x669, 235K)

Attached: United_States_Export_Treemap.png (960x750, 187K)

>Stealing our chocolate since 1999

How about I fuck you instead?

Attached: 4fd2898952d061af6e5cf931040711d9.png (500x750, 145K)

Americans moved out of consumer manufacturing a long time ago. Environmental and labor costs became too high. I believe the only big industries left are related to food, vehicles, oil, and construction.
This probably applies to every country that people want to immigrate to.

>that big chunk of medicine exports
Who buys those? Europe?

I want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts to fight the fag epidemic.

YES

Whole planet

realistically, everyone
think about anything where the president of a country might say "gee it sure would suck if our country were unable to manufacture this" and there are protectionist laws related to the manufacture or import or export of that product.

Is american heavy industry dead then? Do your companies just outsource to china or smth?

b&rp!

Twix...
Snikers...
Kit kat...

Attached: 1538162431929.jpg (650x365, 44K)

>implying loving cocks has anything to do with with being gay or trans

The things that get outsourced to other countries the most are consumer goods, particularly electronics, clothing, hand tools, raw materials (steel, etc.)
Things that we wouldn't really be hurt by in the long term if they were suddenly gone tomorrow.
Sure it'd be inconvenient and in the short term prices would skyrocket and there would be market chaos, but it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe Detroit would get revived.

Speaking of detroit why'd it turn into such a shithole? It had a booming auto industry no? Inb4
>niggers

Please run me over with your mobility scooter and spill my guts on the sidewalk as you force a bleached chiken down my throat

Attached: 1a10b7e8cd73b57fc18d6ca691aae03a.jpg (2133x1615, 292K)

Detroit highlights the danger of having an entire city built around a single industry. If that industry declines, then the whole city declines.
For example, there are towns like Redmond, WA which are literally build around Microsoft, or Research Triangle Park, NC which is literally built around IBM
If either of those companies die then those places will instantly become a ghost town.

In the case of Detroit, we see a lot of competition from overseas brands, especially Japanese. It's unsurprising that Detroit's failure coincided with the rise of overseas manufacturing in the 80's.
Whites had the resources and skills to move and seek employment elsewhere, but niggers did not and could not move out. Thus, detroit is the shining example of a nigger paradise, owned and operated solely by niggers.

you should get a mobility scooter yourself, hot stuff.

Attached: i4oYqFy.jpg (600x446, 110K)

Gays are niggers

American Candy is generally terrible tho. It's one note and very sweet

Its hole is already filled with French macarons so there's no room for American sweets to stick in.

Butterfingers were alright last time i had them