>2019
>Drinking shitty water

Attached: 1512568838781.jpg (4000x2029, 456K)

Why is Ecuador's water so clean? I thought Ecuador was one of the poorest countries in South America?

I drink tap water, it's alright

Attached: 1555713606249.jpg (600x600, 45K)

That map needs another color, most of the green countries have pretty terrible tasting water, despite it being safe.

>2019
>wearing shoes inside his home like a barbarian

Attached: 1280px-Tradition_of_removing_shoes_in_home.svg (1).png (1280x657, 187K)

Thought wrong

>shittywatertugal

Bitch, I'm colorblind

what an absolutely awful map. where is the legend

Green: civilized human
Blue: barbarian

That would be Venezuela.

blue: keep shoes
green: remove shoes
You can deduce this by looking at japan

the achmed has paint skillz.
glad to see we are still the most important country on int

Attached: portugal_itsem31ns14_guess7.jpg (300x300, 38K)

imagine believing this map

Is the tap water in the balkans and the baltics that bad?

No. Its drinkable.
Same in Iran, Georgia, etc. where the water comes from the mountains.

The maps not right.

>Antarctica
No shit anyone wouldn't take off their shoes

I said "one of" not "the"

more accurate than op that's for sure

That's what I thought, when I visited bulgaria I drank tap water without any problems. The map's source is the CDC so this is just filthy american propaganda.

I would never drink tap water if I was in France

It's probably the reason why you ended up posting on this board

but I can drink tap water just fine and my sister went to Ecuador, she couldn't drink tap water there

NOOOOO IVE BEEN SIPPING RETARD JUICE THIS WHOLE TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In most of the green countries you still can't drink from tap as a visitor since you are not used to the bacteria they have in that region

I drank the tap water in the Philippines and turned out ok.

>2019
>not dividing brazil by states

This. Even within the US tap water has different tastes from state to state and even within states themselves. However, filtered tap water is pretty much the same all over, and I really can't think of anyone here in the US that does not have filtered water.

I always remove my shoes when I get home unless there are guests. If you welcome guests bare-footed you’re a savage.

kek some Californian blogger got sick in Dubrovnik and blamed it on the tap water. Here water is undrinkable only in some third world villages within the Dalmatian highlands that aren't connect to the public water supply.

source? ah, your ass.

>Sudan removes
>South Sudan does not
Is this what the civil war was about?

>poortugal

Attached: 1535962711023.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>If you welcome guests bare-footed you’re a savage.

No, it means you're a cuck for bending backwards to the uncivilized. A guest should feel disgusted with the idea of entering another's home with their shoes.

You do realize most countries where taking shoes off is the norm, they have home slippers right? Even for guests. No one is walking barefoot all the time.

Attached: cc9.gif (480x270, 311K)

Why don't people clean their floors? I wear mostly socks, but my household floors are cleaned and vacuumed once a week minimum. I never have anything get stuck to my foot and my socks stay pristine

Might as well welcome your guests in your underwear you commoner

STOP YOU'RE GOING TO DIE PLEASE DON'T DO IT BRO

Attached: oh no.jpg (246x351, 50K)

Ridiculous to equivalent a clean home to the dirty public. If everyone in country didn't wear shoes inside you would understand.

> Americans
> Pristine

LOOOOOL - I'd rather stay at a Muslim's family's house.

My family is Muslim (Bosnian), I'm atheist though

>Florida
>first world

You can't drink tap water in Appalachia due to the mining

>unpotable-tugal

Attached: tenor.gif (326x300, 315K)

What’s wrong with Florida’s tap water?
I’ve been there a whole lot and drank plenty of both tap and fountain water and never encountered a problem.

Second. Venezuelan here, AMA.

>Portugal

Attached: 3fe.gif (569x510, 5K)

lmao @ florida

>SAFE TO DRINK TAP WATER
LMAO
First-world manlets are so weak now that they must AVOID DRINKING TAP WATER.

i drank the tap water in lisbon and farted every 5 minutes for about 12 hours

this is the real map

Attached: cdc.png (4000x2029, 897K)

those farts were your gut biome dying

i travel alot and never farted like that in another country even in countries that are red

Tap water is pretty good here too

>TFW drinking water in your hometown was too irradiated to drink while Poland had clean water the whole time

Attached: istockphoto-951284348-612x612.jpg (408x612, 32K)

Proud to be the only shoe-removing country in the Western Hemisphere

I'm still alive so it's ok

This can’t be real how do Europeans countries not have clean water?

This comes from the CDC's recommendations but I think this map is bullshit. Unless you're in some backwater village in Romania the tap water should be fine in all european cities like posters here have confirmed. I even think the EU regulates the quality of it throughout the continent.

I shit out the best shits after I drink a liter of tap water

>american tap water
>safe to drink
Flint has basically disappeared from your memory. When will you learn that the tap water here in the US is bad?

>avoid drinking tap water
it varies on region not on cunt, sheesh

come on this map is wrong. ever drank tap water in southern spain or italy? It tastes either salty or gives you diarrhea.

but dont you have slippers???

noooo, portubro, what you're doing? you gonna die

I drink tap water daily and it never tasted weird or gave me any trouble