Try to get into investment banking

>try to get into investment banking
>get cucked because not from a top 20 university
it isn't fucking fair

Attached: cryingwojak.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearphynance.com/Show Post.aspx?PostIDKey=187321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol what was your GPA and did you get any internships? Tons of IB people dont go to top 20 unis

3.8 and yes

obviously I don't want to work in meme companies so I only applied for goldman and JP morgan

>so I only applied for goldman and JP morgan

so you're a retard? got it

In the UK is it impossible to get into an IB grad scheme without an in internship? Got a tax consulting internship , go to a target

>working in banking

What is this, 2013?

Those jobs are reserved for kikes only

TFW went to a top 10 School (Ivy League) and attended on campus recruiting sessions for investment banks but have zero interest in throwing my twenties away. A few of my friends from college literally work 100 hour weeks every week. I work in strategy consulting and make plenty of money with better hours.

Except you'll be in the same spot in 10 years while your friends could be making 7 figures.

You're probably fine. Just keep applying everywhere

You need an Ivy League degree and connections.

Lol I know my firm's promotional calendar and I will be making circa 500 K in less than ten years assuming I stay here. I'll probably leave before than and get a comfy position with even less hours. Life's too short, I know plenty of depressed investment bankers in my class and a few classes above me. I live in Manhattan so they are a dime a dozen.

connections yes. Ivy league degree no

Whatever makes you happy man. Personally I dont mind the grind but I understand where you're coming from. A comfy job with low hours sounds nice desu. Wish you luck

I'm a quant in NYC, and fucked 36 sluts in the past year and a half. AMA

Attached: bankingcocksluts.png (983x246, 89K)

thanks man, to be honest in consulting right now I sometimes have super long days (left office at 3 AM last week). But it evens out on days like today where I had an hour call from home and that's it.

Best of luck to you, mate

HAHA I have 5 mutual friends with Christine Kim. I went to Penn and graduated 2016

Know Lucy Xie?

I don't think so

Chang Thunderwangs on my Jow Forums? Pls go

how do I fuck her?

WHY WON'T JP MORGAN HIRE ME
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 964.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

Demonstrate value or even better have actual value. Also helps not being an autist. Its hard for pretty girls to live in NYC for 80k/year starter jerbs :)

why do you guys choose to work so long? I started my own business and make 300k working 2 hours a day

I don't know what are you applying for and what are your skills, especially quantitative skills? You should go to nuclearphynance forums and check the careers + materials section as well

nuclearphynance.com/Show Post.aspx?PostIDKey=187321

wtf is this nerd shit?? dont bankers just manipulate and pump and dump all day

what did you major in? I'm planning on going to UT Austin,Tx for Finance which is ranked 5 in finance

Will I be okay?

Attached: 1529463576103.jpg (743x909, 785K)

How do you like your job and what did you study? What markets are you in?

You didn't know? Most investment bankers are just finance/accounting nerds trying to be cool.

what do you do?

Thanks for reply user

Do Investment Bankers in London work as much as their peers in NY? I already work in finance and I've seen very well payed jobs in HFs which are asking for some specific skills that I have but I don't want to work more hours than I do now.

It's almost like they try to weed out poor people or something.