/flag/ - EXTRAFLAGS GENERAL

Almost Italy edition

Previous edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
Maps:
gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS

Attached: 1200px-Newfoundland_Tricolour.svg.png (1200x600, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P7al5GlY-eM
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ-caQgARDA
youtube.com/watch?v=eYA4VVK6ItQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good edition

Since we've had a bit of discussion on Newfoundland as of late, I felt it was an appropriate general edition

pink is such a weird color for a flag
also that flag makes me think about some candy

I know, such a unique flag, especially for a tricolor. I don't think the flag is actually official but they have one for Labrador too so it gives people from that province an extra level

Using this on mobile now. How long has this been working? I remember it was broken on mobile like a year ago

really? I think the only thing with mobile is that it won't work on some platforms and browsers.

hello I am here

this is so me

Attached: 56835670_2192080194389158_8883314668299354112_n.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Story is a priest made the flag to achieve unity between Protestants (Mostly English) and Catholics (Mostly Irish). So the Green is for the Irish, Pink is the colour for the English and white is for peace and unity.

>Pink is the colour for the English
Lol is that supposed to be a rib or something? Anyway pretty interesting story for the flag; kind of similar to the Hawaii flag having elements of the UK and US as a means of appeasing the colonizers

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png (1200x600, 4K)

Pink is for England's rose

I am also autistic like this user but I am sorta on the go with a foreign German girl she is going back to Europe eventually though.

lucky bastard.
Ahhhhh i see. Still, pink is not the color i'd want to represent my nation, especially light pink. Black and white will always be the most honorable, or at least aesthetic.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Prussia_(1892-1918).svg.png (1200x720, 148K)

Sadly we are just a desolate fishing outpost and really nothing since the fishery disappeared and our culture died after that

Eh better than having your land go from 90% white and paradise on earth in 1970 to 37% white and an overpriced shit-filled hell in 2019. I envy you for being able to live in a peaceful place; I think people up there take it for granted. All the glitz and glamour non-Americans see California as is just a facade. Maybe it was true in the 1960's but after the 80's it all went downhill, and fast. I'm fortunate enough to be in line for a house so I can get the money to leave this shithole. That's why I'm planning to go to Alaska. I'm perfectly fine living in a desolate freezing tundra, just as long as I don't have to deal with pumped up plastic sluts walking around with their greasy nigger boyfriends and degenerate sjw traps sucking on each other's lips in the streets.

I could probably write D-grade slam poetry on the shittiness of this state. California Uber Alles, I suppose

how does pink represent the english?

Alaska is shit go to Maine. Dude the decline is coming here as well we are already spiritually corrupt.

good afternoon extrafags I'm here to disappoint once more

Maine is too close to civilization. All it takes is for some eager progressive crusaders and/or PoC to flee Massachusetts or NYC and that place would be gone in months. At least in Alaska I'd have space to hide from those assholes.
oh boy

u gonna die alone lel

you're such a fag real talk

Attached: 1337127604360.jpg (454x454, 123K)

woah

Attached: 1555728704105s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

finished guanajuato flags

Attached: weather.png (540x713, 376K)

looks like I'll be able to get at least Mono County, CA on this upcoming road trip in Early June. I'll see if i can sneak into other counties such as Calaveras and Tuolumne in CA as well as Mineral in NV but we'll see

playing bb

sometimes i feel like screaming

Attached: CHF lioncash.jpg (458x199, 12K)

wake me up

Almost heaven

:DDD

Ice-cream.

Attached: slurppepe.jpg (580x563, 236K)

It's ice-cream season soon.

>the heat is coming
no pls ç__ç

Yes pls. Think of all the revealing clothing.

you have a point there but fugg I can't stand the heat

How hot it gets up there then? It can't be worse than here.

>It can't be worse than here.
ofc not, it's me

I don't mind the heat. I prefer it over the cold.

bump

Salem

what a historic day
youtu.be/P7al5GlY-eM

Attached: 1485291721450.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

the Krauts really knew how to make good marching songs desu
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ-caQgARDA

catchy as fug

bumb

Beat drops harder than our buildings that this Austrian cunt bombed.

I did a flag dump a bit ago, but a certain municipality didnt work, its been fixed so ill be posting the missing regionals
1. Koarnwertersant

2. Koarnwert

4. Skraard

5. Boalsert

6. Skettens

7. Ysbrechtum

8. Snits

9. Folsgaere

10. Niljan

11. Skettens

12. Longerhou

bump

(You)

jfc a fag is spamming easter threads

Unsurprising AF.

bump

Attached: 04 - France.png (2060x2180, 160K)

Attached: 3 - N7sASIG - Japan.png (1000x1325, 34K)

They are from the same month

Attached: mw52052.jpg (237x325, 15K)

forgot the song
youtube.com/watch?v=eYA4VVK6ItQ

You don't have Roussillon?

You mean Pyrénées-Orientales? Nope

Attached: 3 - The Netherlands.png (2000x2392, 233K)

>You mean Pyrénées-Orientales?

Attached: 1544807702857.png (320x371, 136K)

x-DDDD

Attached: file.png (172x92, 2K)

fugging frenchy faggots, I'm going to try to post it next time I go there, it's pretty close

Sometimes I see my posts and think it's somebody else.

you'll have to use a local wifi or a french operator but ty :^)

Attached: 1526332475788.png (1165x609, 151K)

Attached: 4 - Spain.png (2012x1156, 83K)

bump

beat me to it :(

Don't be sad I beat you to it.
Be happy I did a bump.
:3

you're right :DD

u have issues

I do, but my temperature preference has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 27 - Massachusetts United States of America.png (4661x2905, 316K)

it has everything to do with it

Attached: France 2 12-09-18.png (2060x2180, 166K)

no

Attached: Japan 2 02-04-19.png (1000x1325, 34K)

maybe you just live in a cold place and think 30°C is heat

Attached: 45_2 - Rhode Island United States of America.png (527x811, 22K)

I know, that's why I didn't post it last summer. Now that I have it in my phone I'll be able to sneak into some bar and post using the free wifi

Attached: 1550675827059.png (28x28, 2K)

you sneaky fug :D

It easily reaches 35 during summer.