What's your opinion of Mexicans?

What's your opinion of Mexicans?

Attached: Portrait of farmer, Goleta, California, USA.jpg (1024x682, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcs661BpM8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexicans are great people and some of the best people I have ever met

I love them and their food

qt grills

Attached: 1445302590080.jpg (600x800, 65K)

subhumans

Looks like my mexican grandpa who had his 5 children born in the US so they can have a better life. I miss you abuelito

Mexicans on the Internet that live in Mexico = cool guys

Mexicans that live in the US = not cool

the only """""Mexican"""""""" I've met was a CHI
spoke better Spanish than her jej

you have to go back

Attached: 1554937023656.png (422x330, 79K)

Amazing people, easily the best ethnic group in this country

mexicringe
youtube.com/watch?v=lcs661BpM8o

Sensing a conflict of interest here... somewhere...

Good people.

>vegan
>has all teeth

Non sequitur

Seeing one-too many beheading videos have made me conclude they're the anus of Latin America. And yes, this anus is aimed straight at USA's face. I like to imagine the USA is this old Jewish Guy's face, and Mexico is literally shitting inside his mouth. USA even looks surprised flailing his hands about it.

I've been to Mexico twice, stayed for about a month each visit.

Fantastic fucking place. I've visited about 40 other countries but avoided Mexico for the longest time--I just didn't think it'd be particularly interesting compared to other destinations. By the time I left, I almost wanted to miss my flight. People were really nice, food was fantastic, and there was a lot to do and see in every state I visited.

TBQH I've had a good time in most Latin American countries I've visited. The food isn't nearly as good elsewhere in the region, though. And there's a single, universal downside to travel in LatAm, which is crime. I think a lot of the danger can be avoided by talking to locals and using common sense; many of the tourists I'd met who had been mugged were coked out or drunk as shit at the time of the crime.

>Look, I was born in america but raised abroad and i always had this stereotypical vision of mexicans that Jow Forums portrays - short, fat, loud, low IQ etc. But after living a bit in mexico 2 (california) i can only vouch for the former ones. Aside from appearance chicanos are literally the same as wh*toids and assimilate to the culture really smoothly. Same average white boi/girl standard american accent, same costumes... I figure out that indeed - the alt right does not commit racism "duly", and the prejudice CHIcanos face here is actually pretty unfair and stems from pure fear of having the general population looking more brown. I can definitely see the country continue its path of greatness with a more mexican-based population as long as they are well assimilated. What a pity, it seems that whites were really evil all the way along, i didn't expect that!

Attached: 3124124.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Attached: 1555724285673.png (2560x1600, 2.05M)

You sound like a soy puto

The greentext makes you come off facetious but you are unironically correct

subhumans

Attached: mexinigger.jpg (1080x720, 105K)

Pretty cool guys
>Yeah! Go with your puto!

Attached: Javier.jpg (450x253, 19K)

Every mexican ive met has been really chill, friendly, and hardworking. 10/10 people imo.

I dislike them because they were abnormally cruel in school.

we need to get nuked or killer by an asteroid
there is no saving for us even the so called good people are acting good out of self interest.
i never have done anything bad but thats because i am a neet hikki and never go outside my house but its true we are evil i think of raping girls 24/7 and killing/beheading people also trafficking drugs but never done it.

Attached: 1555713682688.jpg (1000x1500, 310K)

They're okay

Don't be so hard

>you have to go back

Attached: soyboy.jpg (480x360, 47K)

everything thinks of those things lad it's normal, raping chicks and killing was totally ok back 1000 years ago

Utter cringe

I love Mexico and I am ready to die for Mexico!

why? what does it attracts you? don't get me wrong i'm glad but it's weird that someone could love mexico

very soy post tbqhwydfn

imagine leaving your home country and leeching off another one being the primary thing your descendants remember you for

good image

Very negative.

And yet here you are on Jow Forums as an absolute failure abuelito would not be pleased.

People like any other. Some good, some bad, it all depends. I try to judge people as individuals rather than on national origin.

t. inferiority complexed prieto

She's from here. That makes her legal.

about graduate grad school , already have to job offers 6 fig salaries, abuelito would be proud . can your ancestors say the same about u?

Attached: woll smoth.gif (411x235, 3.34M)

literally every white american's ancestor did the same, deal with white cuck

Attached: counting-money.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Do you mean Mexican Mexicans or American Mexicans.
Anyway I like them both, they seem to be nice people and hardworking.

>i think of raping girls 24/7
literally same bro. I would rob banks if I had the resources and connections. It's impossible nowadays, if only it was 100 years ago. I would be an outlaw. I want to commit so many crimes but I don't because I'll be locked up for 30+ years and buttraped by niggers. I have some criminal mentality about me that I can't get rid of

Attached: 1534263407526.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>spoke better Spanish than her jej
That's because chicanolards can't speak spanish