Heritage thread

Guess my ancestry?

Attached: ancestry map.png (1461x947, 551K)

I will if you tell me where you got this done

Its not from the polish guy is it

yeah it is

lm genetics, why?

Im askin cuz my map was in blue

Is this the K36 report in ur pic or did he release a nu one already

yeah it's all k36 analysis.

i have the blue map too, he gave me both a correlation and euclidean map, they're blue and red respectively

Attached: correlation map large.png (1767x969, 704K)

El germanicus los ogros la creatura di abominacion

Ah wtf fucker scammed me apparently

Mirin dat magyaroid-transylvanian clustering you got there

Im guessin you score like 40% eastern euro in the oracles too

no, i don't have any eastern euro ancestry. closest thing to that is SW german i guess

i score like literally .92 eastern euro on k36 and like 5.00 central euro. closest thing to east euro i have

fr*g off bully

it says the red map is new on the website and older customers can buy it for $3 instead of paying for the complete analysis again

New England Puritan?

anglo-german-scots-irish southerner, huge mutt nobody would really guess anyway and get it right.

go back far enough to like 16/1700s and there's a very small # of dutch/swiss/austrian/french/welsh people. there was like a danish person that moved to england in the 1500s. some norman ancestry via england as well

mostly english, scottish, irish, n german tho. for some reason that makes me southeast english/flemish

but tbf, i do have a lot of old stock english ancestry and my last name is english

Heh thats nice thanks for the tip

Now that is interesting

My map has the exact same color shade in hungary as yours almost so that is what i was infering it from

I reckon my eastern euro percentage is from the eastern prussian and silesian/sudetic ancestors and shit

Possibly also the austrian ones

Attached: muhBGAapex.jpg (1078x864, 182K)

well to be honest

my great grandmother was "austrian-hungarian" but of german descent, so maybe there is something there.

they immigrated from gajdobrav in serbia, but they were ethnic germans, came over pre-ww1 when there were settlements there in the late 1800s

what's your ancestry then?

also in like 1800s some people from baden-wurttemberg immigrated here. other than that i just have really old colonial germans like pre-1850 at latest, usually 1700s.

i'm probably like 75% british isles i think, quarter or so german and german related countries.

but the germans from austria-hungary were what you would call "danube swabians" so i guess they would've mostly been west/southwest germans.

Sometimes there were germanized maygaroids and magyarized germans, it was all kind of muddled sometimes back in the habsburg empire

I find this very interesting though. At some point i'll do a 23andme just to look at that timeline and sub-regional feature they've got in there. Knowing my precise haplogroups would be nice also which is included in there afaik

>known maternal; northern + northwestern germany, northern tyrolia, bavarian, huegenot
>known paternal; southern + southwestern germany, a huge black sea german ancestral line, poseners, western prussians, silesians etc

Attached: I am saxo-danube german v4.jpg (3076x1662, 1.3M)

"Feb 28, 2018 ยท Currently Belgians testing with Living DNA typically get a score of 70 to 85% British (due to the few of Belgian samples in the reference population) and most of it is East Anglia and South England (with some Yorkshire too). That is not surprising as both Belgians and English people descend from a similar stock of ancestors."

Pretty interesting. Don't have any belgian ancestors at all.

Attached: average location map.png (1185x259, 154K)

Well you had to send him the raw data so i imagine you ran most of the oracles already too? They can give you a pretty darng good idea of your own ethnic makeup if you combine it with phenotypical studies desu

Danube swabians is a very broad umbrella term too afaik, like there were the banat swabians and the transylvanian saxons and shit among the sub-groups

One of my great grandfather's siblings was born in Temeschburg too which was a german-founded city

Yeah that's the ancient doggerland component at play too most likely

belgians are basically discount germanics

Don't forget the francs were a germanic tribe too even though modern-day french like to deny this fact

Ah jeez you tested with LivingDNA of all places

They are even worse than myDNAheritage in terms of accuracy/population model sets and i don't think any other place accepts data transfers fro mthere

Yeah most of them had German surnames but there was like 1 or 2 that were questionable but apparently could still be German, just they could be both German and balkan/slav.

I don't really match close to balkan people on any dna stuff tho so i dont think i really have much, i think the relation is through the german that they have rather

yeah he did. i'd have to go over it again to speak on that, but here's my distance to ref populations. i also had an irish great grandfather, but besides him and the austrian-hungarian/german great grandma, i just had a little more kinda recent scottish/irish and the baden wurttemberg stuff (grandma was 75% irish/scottish and 25% baden german i guess?, other grandma half austrian-hungarian if that makes more sense. rest of my ancestry is german/british isles stuff from colonial times basically)

yeah this stuff is really interesting. i think that's why i scored so high with belgium, unless just mixing british isles with west german ancestors makes you belgian for whatever reason.

honestly i do think i kind of look northern french/belgian for whatever reason.

Attached: distance of genome to references.png (211x181, 10K)

no i didnt. i used ancestrydna. scared of 23andme because it seems ran by jews that sell your data and add really weird low percentages

here's my ancestry results

Attached: updated ancestry dna estimate.png (407x496, 18K)

Attached: population breakdown.png (673x403, 31K)

>

Attached: targeted nmonte3.png (695x373, 70K)

Attached: pca plot me.png (1435x859, 353K)

Attached: pca dotmap lm genetics.png (1421x815, 289K)

german-user, are you still there? :(

Attached: eurogenes k36 haplogroup ancestrynda2.png (1902x2225, 784K)

Ah i was confused cuz i sed livingdna in dat screen there of urs

But yeah ancestry is defo a good choice. I heard their automatching features are quite good and they even seem to have some of my huegenot ancestors on file so i'll subscribe at least for a while to them too i think

so do you think i have hungarian/serbian ancestry maybe? or am i just scoring kinda mid range on those maps because they're of german ancestry to an extent and kinda close to me?

i'll post more full maps here, kinda orange around spain/northern italy as well. really just surrounding regions of where i have real ancestry

Attached: full euclidean map.png (1065x815, 367K)

Are you familiar with the phenotype/ethnic morph library built up by ratatoskr?

He took it offline after some race-denialist shitlibs doxxed him but a mirror can be found at humanphenotypes com

It shows you phenotypes for basically every part of the world. You can also get your picture classified at one of the anthrotard forums like TA if you've got the balls but i wouldn't exactly recommend it myself

Attached: full correlation map.png (911x751, 296K)

not at all.

how's it work?

also for the blue map, what was your closest number? and on gedmatch, what's like a "Close" result, as far as genetic distance?

Like is under 1 or so, or maybe 2, does that mean you would basically be a local there or what?

and idk about phenotype classified by random dudes on a forum.

but i have seen the phenotype pictures, very interesting.

myself i kind of actually look like a male emma watson or something? i think?

It depends and is hard to say with the info you posted. Like what makes you think there's 2 or 3 questionable probands in the family tree, did they sound non-german-influenced? If you say you score 0.98 something for eastern europe at ancestry then i'm quite puzzled indeed. Hungarians cluster heavily with austrians so maybe that's it but then the eastern euro would show up, even more so if genuine serbian/balkan stuff were involved to any significant degree but that's just my 2 cents

Attached: Magyaryans are centralo-eastern germanic.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

also on the red map i scored like .95 for SE england and like 96 for belgium both walloon/flanders

think flemish was the highest slightly. weird tho because im not belgian at all, not a single person. but they probably are close to the SE english for whatever reason.

well the surnames actually all could be german. they were kinda rare ones? i guess?

the surnames from my austrian-hungarian side are: toht, anton, schuch, schneider, pfeffer, and heid

dunno too much about surnames maybe you could help since you're german?

What site is this?

actually also here were my k36 results for more eastern stuff:

11.88 central-euro
5.00 east-central-euro
0.92 eastern-euro

and that's it, rest is like north sea/atlantic/some southern/french stuff

thanks for all your help btw!

lm genetics. you give them your gedmatch ID/k36 results and pay like 12 bucks and they analyze your results and compare to other regions samples

>the english aren't ger-

bumping for germanon!

also my results on blue map is .63 for romania and .7 for hungary so i dont think i really have any? heard austria-hungarian germans pretty much stuck to their own because of language gap

from now on I am Dutch.

Attached: IMG_20190420_041320.jpg (1080x1411, 330K)

Really interesting how british anons can score so close to dutch/belgians/danes/northern french sometimes.

are you english or scottish?

Attached: eurogenes k36 similarities (gen3553) europe.png (1143x937, 242K)