He just name dropped Jow Forums in of his interviews, thanked you for making him so famous

he just name dropped Jow Forums in of his interviews, thanked you for making him so famous

Attached: 155544606446613.png (667x723, 486K)

Link to him name dropping int

Being a soy is nowadays a reason to be proud between firstoids

why are americans like this?

This all seems just like marketing from the get go.

Studios and networks very likely use Jow Forums for creating spamming narratives (obvious now is the "joker" memes to make the Phenix's film seem "cool and undergound").

Also, his feigned emotional connection is exactly what the studios want the public to emulate, just like they reproduce the memes they see.

>he just name dropped Jow Forums
bullshit
either post a link or shut the fuck up

Attached: cunt roastie hating on an innocent autist.png (604x663, 266K)

Distractions from the American hellscape have become so fiercely clung to that it has replaced things like family and friends. There are people who look forward to seeing movies and playing games more than enjoying the fleeting time they have with loved ones. I feel kinda sad about it. My generation distracting themselves from the horrible reality that is coming for us. Many ending up alone, poor, unloved, resented, wishing for death and so forth. Why face that when you can cling hard to something to distract you? Cling so hard that you cry out in joy when you get another new distraction to sooth you. Distractions have replaced mothers.

based roastie

why are you assuming he's autistic and not a fucking manchild?

reminder that this guy is married

roasties can't be based

>he just name dropped Jow Forums
proofs?

And he has at least one hobby he is passionate about. I wonder if the same can be said of the incels hating on him.

BASED

>This all seems just like marketing from the get go.
What? really? Who would have thought that big corps are exploiting social media and platforms like Jow Forums, reddit, etc... What a surprise! I'm shocked! Literally shaking...
Now please don't tell me that every meme born on the cesspool that is Jow Forums is right wing propaganda pushed by Russia(n trolls)

based stacy

>watching a movie
>hobby

rather rub my dick on my cargo shorts than even glance at that la abomination female

Attached: 1549448206742.jpg (707x671, 111K)

A lot of people; Many obviously don't exactly reason that, either, because foremost they just want to fit in.

>Now please don't tell me that every meme born on the cesspool that is Jow Forums is right wing propaganda pushed by Russia(n trolls)
*tips tin foil hat*

Who?

whats wrong with cargo shorts?

our girl

He got her wet by deliberately wearing cargo shorts on tv.

Attached: cargo.png (958x980, 735K)

how else do you wear clothes, by accident?
he's not trolling, he wears cargo shorts

is this a pasta or you actually typed that drivel, faggot?

What's wrong with what he wrote

Why do Ashley think anyone cares what she thinks?

what's that obsession with cargo shorts?

cause it is bullshit? of course if you stay long enough on this toxic board you will actually believe that. fucking zoomers

Because she's posting on Twitter, people have to care.

This guy is an American hero. He went all the way for his corporate masters, to the point of tears. A martyr of the new religion.

at least he is not an incel like most of you fags lmao

>Born in the wrong generation

Cringe

unfashionable and cringe

Considering that he's being invited to a tv interview regarding the event that some republican chick bullied him online, I'm sure she's very aware that he had her in mind. With that said, I doubt he was doing it intentionally to troll her, he doesn't strike me as the type of guy to think that far ahead, it's most likely part of his regular attire. Girls just presume too much as if their remarks have an everlasting effect.

depends on your definition of incel, he said on a deleted video he was a virgin waiting until he marries his fiancee to have sex

i'm not convinced that relationship is genuine either, she could be trying to rob him

>WAHHHH CAPESHITS ARE KINO GUYSS

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

shes some trump supporting nutcase anyway, even molymeme shared her previous tweet

thats not really inceldom, theyre pathetic individuals who blame everyone else for their own misfortunes and not getting having women drop their panties for them

You look like an autist.
Like the one who is obsessed with Eurocentric history and plays EU4 all day.