I’ve found that whenever I take Ritalin...

I’ve found that whenever I take Ritalin, my interest in video games drops to the point I feel disgusting spending time playing them because it won’t help me achieve my true objectives. Can you explain this?

Also, it makes me eager to be social.

Attached: ritalin_16120_l.jpg (640x427, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwiRkrbA_7_cAhVBhqQKHRLxCpIQFjABegQIARAC&url=https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1035.pdf?filename=PIL.1035.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0ny07Tk-Z9n_MDLQCskUas
els.net/WileyCDA/ElsArticle/refId-a0000042.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Psychostimulants are God’s gift to neets.

I don't know user, but that's exactly how I felt ever since I stopped taking Xanax and Escitalopram, it's not a bad thing, embrace it, it'll save your life.

Congrats, you are describing a normal person. Keep snorting Ritalin and go out and take life by the horns.

Attached: 1529279648947.jpg (500x581, 50K)

It is working as an antidepressant in your case. Amphetamines are often used short term for major depressive disorder, key word being SHORT term.
You will build up your tolerance though and will require more and more of it to continue to be social.
I would advise to talk to a psychiatrist (or a GP) and ask for Welbutrin. Welbutrin is not your typical SSRI and has simmilar dopamine boosting effects as amphetamines (much much weaker and different mechanism ) but it won't cause you as much problems and it doesn't carry as many side effects as prolonged use of dextroamphetamine.
You can use both at first, but get off Adderall soon.

It may be, since I've been depressed and ritalin helps me reevaluating my sadness and emotions and work towards controlling them. Wellbutrin has nasty side effects. A relative took it to stop smoking tobacco and started to have weird intrusive thoughts that creeped him out.

I also tried modafinil and didn't like it. I felt awake, but lazy as usual. Also it was easier to abuse, I took it during 3 days sleeping 2 hours a day and my BP became dangerously high. 3/10 would not recommend.

I never felt anything on Ritalin before

I quit smoking and got rid of depression on Wellbutrin. It does have some side effects for some people and it comes mostly from the fact that doctors prescribe a dosage that is just too much for some(150mg) at first. Again frien it's your decision, but I would try Welbutrin (they sell it in 50mg too) and continue with Adderall for no longer than a month or 2, or until you see that your dosage is no longer enough. Taking Adderall long term is not really good.
Also usual SSRI's come with a shit ton of side effects that are worse than Wellbutrin. Another thing to consider: dopamine regulating antidepressants are few and far inbetween and judging from your reaction to Adderall it's possible that this is exactly what you need.

That’s how it should be, video games are a massive waste of time if you aren’t playing them professionally (and getting paid $$$$). I cut out video games entirely a year ago and I haven’t regretted it once

Sounds like you should stop taking Ritalin immediately, this second.

Then stop taking ritalin then and start taking modafinil instead.

Video games become so much more enjoyable and immersive when you are on modafinil. You are better at them as well because it improves your reaction times and thinking.

Modafinil just increases your want to do things. If you don't already want to do anything, it will actually just make you more lazy. This is why it's actually really good to take if you want to relax. Taking too much will absolutely fuck up your sleeping patterns though. I just take half a pill on weekends and relax playing video games for hours, getting engrossed in them like I am a kid again. It's fucking great. But I have to want to play video games before I take the tablet, otherwise I will get into really detailed arguments on this website and end up just wasting time.

that's just like me after my 24 year old birthday
maybe it's not Ritalin, maybe it's you that's growing up mentally

It's no more a waste of time than any other form of recreation. I had to cut down on my gaming this year due to increased workload and I tell you what life become much worse. Only just recently did I get back into playing vidya much more often and my life and mood has improved dramatically.

Ritalin and other smart drugs are basically cocaine. Pharma companies simply took the cocaine molecule and made a small change to it so that they could patent it. Each company has made its own different change to the same molecule so that everyone has its own patent. These changes are however small enough so that Ritalin, Paxil, Zoloft and all those others drugs still work like cocaine.

Pharma companies realized that a very small dose of cocaine (too small to change your mood and cause addiction) will make you more focused and concentrated. Cocaine stimulates the brain like adrenaline and to some degree also testosterone does. In case of danger these hormones make you concentrated and stimulate those parts of your brain that are responsible for basic survival. The result is that under the influence of Ritalin your brain can study like its life was depending on it. This will also enable you to go easier into your physical reserves and improve physical performance.

If you overdose then it will affect your mood and you will become less and less fearful. You will lose all doubt that you might fail at anything at all and start feeling invincible. This is supposed to make you ready for fight or flight. Then you start doing stupid risky shit in normal life that gets you into trouble and you always double down instead of taking a step back. Compulsive lying is also very common. Once you start feeling weak or inferior when you are off your drug then you know that you are getting addicted to it. At a really high dose you are still able to feel pain but the pain doesn’t bother you anymore.

Attached: columbine01-full.jpg (840x584, 322K)

Another effect is that while your survival instincts get stimulated everything else gets turned down to a lower level. You start caring less about other people, relationships, relaxing and fun. This is supposed to make you ready for fight or flight and possibly hurt somebody else. You also lose the ability to chill and enjoy life and become more focused on things that are in your head somehow related to your survival or sex. You become more focused on eating, drinking, fucking, making money, studying etc. You become more greedy and antisocial towards other people. And you become especially greedy towards these drugs of which you want more and more. This is another aspect of addiction that can start even under a normal dose.

Keep in mind that you brain works like there is a thread but there isn’t. Your brain and body are constantly ready to fight or flight but there is no real danger. A side effect is that some people become paranoid and their minds get filled with violent thoughts about wanting to kill some nonexistent enemies. Basically all school shooters were on these drugs as well as that one German Wings pilot that crashed a plane full of passengers into a mountain and Charles Whitman who was one of the first people to take those drugs.

And of course these drugs are all very bad for your liver and kidneys and you are probably shortening your life expectancy with these pills. And at higher dosages you do also damage to your heart and muscles.

Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic's file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family's Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

kids shoulda taken modafinil....what a shame.

Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara's parents said ".... the damn doctor wouldn't take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil...")

Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
(Gareth's father could not accept his son's death and killed himself.)

Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family's detached garage.

Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and "other drugs for the conditions."

Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his
New York high school.

Missing from list... 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds....

What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21...... killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az

What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24..... killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado

What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or

What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct
Roberts is the only one that I haven't heard about being on drugs of some kind.

>John Noveske's last Facebook post

any of you drug addicts ever deal with extreme anxiety
how can i get relief from this shit, i almost cannot function anymore

this, without phenibut and modafinil i would have most likely killed myself by now.

Finally read the leaflet inside the box. A lot of the stuff I wrote is written inside there.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwiRkrbA_7_cAhVBhqQKHRLxCpIQFjABegQIARAC&url=https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1035.pdf?filename=PIL.1035.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0ny07Tk-Z9n_MDLQCskUas

What else user? does it actually help you achieve your goals or make $?

microdose phenibut, like 300-500mg daily with 1 week breaks every month and half, i went from; barely being able to leave my house to being able to go to parties without even drinking, thank me later.

>that 30yo manchild moron who is addicted to games

user for a lot of writing you got at least 1 thing completely wrong. Amphetamines have nothing to do with cocaine. They come from different plants to begin with and then most of the amphetamines are synthesized completely now, so they have nothing to do with plants whatsoever.

I agree with that. Modafinil enhanced my ability to perform in competitive videogames, but there were some nasty side effects: I was procrastinating as much as in my normal state and my BP escalated to a dangerous level. Also, it was easier to abuse since I didn't feel tired at all.

Does Zoloft enhance your cognitive performance? How could Zoloft be compared with ADHD medications such as Ritalin and Adderall?

based

That wall of text gets demolished as soon as you compare ritalin and cocaine molecules and realize they are more different than a "small change" as he says.

Attached: gr1b2.jpg (375x231, 21K)

That’s niggas an idiot.

read this:
els.net/WileyCDA/ElsArticle/refId-a0000042.html

And methylphenidate aka Ritalin is shit.

Stick to amphetamines

Your absolutely wrong and understand nothing about pharmacology. So how bout a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up

Every stim is not the same idiot.

user you are confusing causation and correlation. It is not surprising at all that people with obvious mental problems were also taking prescription medication for said mental problems. Fuck off.

Since I think I probably have some degree of ADHD, maybe. I though I was normal, but reading more and more into ADHD maybe I'm the innatentive type. Sadly, in my country there is a big bias against it, and it's only seen as a "hyperactive child" disorder. Since I had almost perfect grades during my childhood and only started to fuck up my life at college I wouldn't qualify as having ADD.

It's not magic, I didn't go from zero to god as some people say. It feels like a limitless pill, but it also has different effects on people. Some people get headaches, some people don't feel anything and some people get paranoid. Go to the psych if you can and get a proper evaluation, user.

Ritalin isn't an amphetamine, user.

Attached: 1525909836152.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

>being so weak you need pharmaceuticals to control your emotions
Great cleansening when?

Former addy user here

All that shit is one giant trap. Quick tolerance building and wrecks havoc on your homeostasis.

Exactly. Bunch of room temp iq in here

Methylphenidate, ethylphenidate, and isoprophalphenidate are basically the same drug, but they have diff effects. I much prefer the ethyl prologue

Amphetamines cover vynase, Dexedrine, adderall and evekeo. All similar but still have slightly diff effects.

Jesus fucking christ. So glad someone invented Modafinil to replace these garbage drugs.

>tfw I was put on some sort of drugs when I was a kid in school, but my grandmother saw an immediate change in my personality and took me off them immediately

Fucking based. Who knows what would have happened.

I've used Zoloft in the past apparently they expired and had to throw them away, I can get my hands on more since I have a prescription. Anyways, taking them made me extremely drowsy.. made me very calm mostly. Almost as if I was on a low dose of Xanax. I was prescribed 25 mg and I'd cut it in half that's about ~12,5 mg to consume. I'd only take it maybe once a week since I never really liked drugs unless it would enhance my cognitive abilities.

As of this moment, I have been taking Atarax also ~12,5 mg and once a week. It helps me get rid of my anxiety and all of the futile thoughts that reside my mind oddly it does enhance my concentration, but after a few hours I get drowsy as well.

Tell me more. How does it make u feel? Any side affects? Can u buy legit ones without prescription?

Every time I took amphetamines, normal dose, 15mg, once a week or once a month, I felt like I couldn’t enjoy anything afterwards and my dopamine felt like it took forever to recover

Cocaine is a tropane alkaloid. It is not an amphetamine. Techincally you are right but the effects are similar and nothing else matters here in this discussion. Amphetamines mostly raise levels of domaine in the brain but cocaine also raises levels of norepinephrine, and even serotonin.

You should consider taking micro doses such as 1 mg, if you feel the urge for more you simply take another 1 mg dose the same day. I'd limit myself to 5 mg/day. Of course that all depends if you actually achieve the desired results by taking such dosages.

But ritalin doesn't raise levels of serotonin, so that makes it a completely different creature.

Pretty much part of growing up. The fear of death sinks in and your aware of each moment wasted. I don't want to die someone save me.

Scientists recently figured out how to de-age a 4 year old rat into looking like a 4 month old rat, muscle wear and fur ageing all disappeared and the rat looked no different to the newborns.

I dunno the full details, but they isolated some specific chemical that is related to how DNA reproduces itself, and injected more of that into the rat, and it caused the rat to not only stop aging, but fixed all the DNA errors that had occurred due to the chemical's reproduction succumbing to the same fault as the DNA and the body having less and less of it over time, making DNA not able to replicate properly, which is what causes aging. So maybe they can figure out how to do it with humans. The technological singularity approaches user. Life in this century will be completely different from the last, even in the current day, experts predict Millennials will be the first gen to regularly reach 100 due to advances in medicine.

epitalon

>microdose
300-500mg is a full on therapeutic dose. I take 250mg and that's adequate.

Basically it's like being drunk but without the obvious physical effects (no blurry vision or tracers, less slurred speech), so you relax in social situations, although in my case it also makes me less interested in socializing, but whereas before I had anxiety, on phenibut I can just relax and go with it

Basically it turns your ability to not overthink things up to 10, so if you are an overthinker, phenibut is perfect for u

what the fuck are you talking about you retarded tripfag
methylphenidate (aka ritalin) looks nothing like the cocaine molecule. pharma derived methylphenidate from amphetamine not cocaine.