ITT: Rude countries

Attached: fronce.png (1600x1100, 17K)

shut the fuck up dirty chi

couldn't google "french flag" and had to draw it instead ? retarded fucking mutt

Attached: ar.png (2000x1250, 103K)

Huh?

Canada is rude. I wish they would apologize.

>Huh?
Dumbass

But seriously tho, the french posters are by far the most smug on this board. You can always feel the self-satisfaction in their posts.

maybe one day you'll understand what it feels to be on top.

mdr

The US unironically, I've been there for a bit and Americans tend to invade personal space and talk unnecessarily loud. They also just randomly talk to any stranger they spot on the street, which is rude.

That was a police officer telling you to put your dick away.

>France
>rude
The worst treatment I get from Americans (mexicanos really), Germans(pollock and turkomutt diaspora), Romanians(unemployed), Hungarians(hs kids living in the capital). Ausies are spastic and tryhard they just post some stiff blocky shit that sounds as retarded as "...and then I fucked ur mom in da ass". Well most pay like 150usd+ for the net I have so I doubt it's the average dude and not some virgin frustrated SE Asian schmuck on tech campus.

Being passive aggressive and condescending is more rude. Canadians will never be honest with you they'll always throw subtle jabs at you

Attached: ArgentinaIsWhite[1].jpg (800x450, 44K)

Brazil, the US and european flags. Rudest posters if you're from MENA.

Attached: 1544976091362.gif (333x250, 1.58M)

Stfu mohammad

French behavior is from inferiority complex towards Northern/Eastern neighbors.

Attached: azqR2zp_700b.jpg (700x702, 47K)

the US is incredibly rude

You don't even know what rude means. Subtle "not really insults" insults are polite insults.

Stfu mohammad

I won't deny the general arrogance of the French. But my God is it ever deserved. Their military history, contributions to the arts and sciences, their architecture and amazing landscapes...I feel inferior to France.

Mission accomplished François, you can come home now

I'm Bavaryan

what is the source of this picture?

>Americans tend to invade personal space and talk unnecessarily loud

And their women talk in a really grating high-pitched voice, and everything is OMG SO AMAZING all the time. Seriously, the memes are really. I met this American chick at a club in Prague last year, and everything I said was OMG SO AMAZING.

Americans are dull creatures.

Germany

it's WW2, dumbfuck;

>Germany

I disagree.

Don't stop talking, William

maybe one day you'll understand what it feels to be on bottom