I want it back bros ;_;

I want it back bros ;_;

youtu.be/rUqTaM5aMdo

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_(1869-1918).svg.png (1200x800, 45K)

You'd have to give us Krakov back, though.

why would anyone but austria want it bac

Because Yugoslavia was shit, NDH was shit, Yugoslavia 2: Electric Boogaloo was shit and the current republic is shit. An unironic Austro-nostalgia is surfacing among millennials and boomers here. It's not mainstream yet, but it's happening.

>and boomers
I mean zoomers.

When ever did you own Kraków, Tesla?

Because it was based AF

Attached: 57c9b9058ce3d_o_full.jpg (1024x690, 148K)

>The Grand Duchy of Kraków (German: Großherzogtum Krakau, Polish: Wielkie Księstwo Krakowskie) was created after the incorporation of the Free City of Cracow into Austria on 16 November 1846. From 1846 to 1918 the title, Grand Duke of Kraków, was part of the official titulary of the Emperor of Austria

But please with the black-yellow flag, the Austria-Hungary dual flag looks revolting

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Habsburg_Monarchy.svg.png (2000x1333, 1K)

I'm asking when ever did YOU, Croatians, own Kraków, I've started this thread because as a Galician and Krakovian, I consider myself a loyal subject of the Habsburg crown myself.

It's funny how irrelevant they have both become

>dual flag
We can take it even further.

(but I like the Habsburg falg more)

Oh, not Croatia. I meant Austria-Hungary.
>I consider myself a loyal subject of the Habsburg crown myself
Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1498083065225.png (2020x1010, 67K)

It's funny how Austria today is a modern, democratic country with very high living standard and one of the highest gdp/capita countries in the EU, while Hungary is a semi-dictatorship with the lowest living standard out of all EU members (minus Romania and Bulgaria).

I've heard that there were actually plans of creating Austro-Hungaro-Croatia, because Franz Ferdinand hated Hungarians and was a huge Yugoslavboo kek

It's even more funny that at 8am in the morning of a random Saturday you got nothing else to worry about. Makes me think if you are some Eastern Euro diaspora on a minimum wage taking out frustration on others by the huberus induced from your geographical location alone. Happens all the fucking time here.

The plans were making rounds Vienna for the last twenty years of monarchy. The idea was to give Slavs a voice. Czech gave Austria so much trouble in the past, creating Czechia was out of the question. Croats on the other hand, had an fully recognized crown independent from the Crown of st. Stephen and Austria and we were seen as faithful to the monarchy. The idea was to elevate Croatian crown of Zvonimir into the third entity.

Franz Joseph was too conservative to do that, however Ferdinand was to do it after he inherits the throne. However, the Black Hand backed by the Serbian monarchy and the eternal anglo wanted Austria-Hungary gone so in the name of Greater Serbia, he was made a target and assassinated.

When Karl took the throne during the war, he pushed for the Croatian entity, but Hungarians resisted. It was only a few weeks before the dissolution of AH that it actually passed. So, de jure it did happen even if it was a footnote in history.
It's also the reason parlament didn't take the crown from Habsburgs when we joined Yugoslavia, because we had full right to join them as a third sovereign entity as long as we recognized Habsburgs as kinds. However, the takeover of Yugoslavia by the Serbian royal family wasn't done legally nor recognized by the then dissolved Croatian parlament, so it was a de faco dictatorship. To this day Croatian crown is legally within the Habsburg right.

I just barely started this book on the latter Habsburgs and I can already sympathize

t. Bela from Transylvania

On what?

only roma's from southern Romania are concerned with Hungary and have to mete out abuse on the internet. This derives from their balkanite genes which surface up whenever national pride is at stake.

On the hatred of Hungarians

So you don't know that Loldovans are literally eating bozgors on bread?
Hm so you're a proxy ok

I want him back bros

Attached: 1 3-F2rTl2GmP4RXICcVrW1g.jpg (1366x768, 144K)

Because it was our golden age. Everything improved both socially and economically.

t. Radu

ugh... what could have been. remember that serbs and magyars took this from us.

Attached: 800px-Greater_austria.png (800x683, 132K)

>bosnia not included
based, finally someone posts a proper map

The past sometimes haunts the living

Attached: 1309761281783.jpg (480x480, 38K)

He was too good for this world

Haha yes, who doesn't want to live in a dysfunctional country full of oppressed minorities just waiting for the opportunity to rebel against you?

>dysfunctional country full just waiting for the opportunity to rebel against you?
Magyars in a nutshel.
>full of oppressed minorities just waiting for the opportunity to rebel
Absolute state of Magyarization.