Unconventional warm weather wave hits Finland

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000006078799.html

It is now predicted Finland will receive +20 Celcius weather. This will happen at the Monday.

+25 degrees is also not impossible.

It is not very normal to have this on April.

It is presumed climate change has something to do with it.

Attached: finland - weather trouble.jpg (1015x1050, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will not be missed.

Attached: AfroPolarBear.png (688x412, 522K)

That's not even hot

It gets hotter than that every summer in Edmonton. You'll survive.

gross
It's pretty much how hot it usually gets here at the peak of summer.

That's winter in California

t. Texas probably
It is fucking hot, it was 17 degrees yesterday and I was drenched in sweat from a 10 minute walk.

Why would you want to live there?

25 degrees is nice and cool weather here

I'm from new england and that's a cool summer day

and 17 degrees is like early spring lol

Because it's beautiful here

New England is hot desu.

i imagine finnish people dont have many clothes to wear for when the weather warms, if any at all. is this the problem? u dont have clothes that arent made of fur or something?

It's """""autumn""""" here and warmer than that, I've got the fan on right now or else it would be uncomfortable.

Does your region have a wet season for a couple of months?

Who cares about Finland? Your country is even less relevant than Congo.

this is part of the problem yes

And it's a good thing. Stay the fuck out. We're full.

Can I come to Frenland?

Lose weight then, that is not hot by any measure.

>wearing anything at all after it hits 20C°

Wettest around november to february. But it's still pretty wet all year round.

Leaf can come but only one of you.

t. African man

Smh, I wear a light jacket, because it's "cold"

I'm on my way!

Attached: apu apustaja (5).png (226x223, 6K)

Where I live, in the summer it can get up to the high 30s and low 40s, but it's a dry heat so it's not that bad

Land safely.

vittu ihmekkää ku tuntunu niin kuumalta

we humans use celsius, so your small fahrenheit brain might be confused

25 C "hot"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo
>In 2009, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) had an estimated $24 trillion in untapped mineral deposits, including the world's largest reserves of coltan and significant quantities of the world's cobalt. The United States Geological Survey estimates that the DRC has 1 million tons of lithium resources.
I had no idea the Congo was that resource rich.

Yeah I've been noticing that April has been very dry in the UK for a month known for its showers. We are in for a rough summer if this continues.

No, I'm not confused at all. Summer can get up to the low 100s in F and if we get a heat wave it can get up to 110F. Most of the summer is in the 90s

Heat is a funny thing, isn't it. Where I live, summer days often sit around the low 30s but there are a handful of days which creep up into the low 40s. It is a humid heat- not tropic but humid enough. A little while back I was talking to a guy who spends a few months of the year in part of the country which is on average a couple of degrees warmer but despite the higher temps, he can't stand the coast during summer.
It's been over twenty years since I experienced a dry heat summer and can't remember what it is like. When it's in the mid~high 30s, do you find yourself persistently sweating in the dry heat or does it just make you feel hot without getting wet?

20 C is nice and comfy. Anything above that can fuck off.

>tfw 4°C

Attached: 62b880a.jpg (1200x835, 111K)

It doesn't get to even 10 celcius where I live

Do you live in the mountains or what? Can I come?

Nah, I live in the capital.
>Can I come?
Sure thing

Attached: c5cde30.jpg (2640x1944, 544K)

Why African?

>When it's in the mid~high 30s, do you find yourself persistently sweating in the dry heat or does it just make you feel hot without getting wet?

It depends, If I'm doing something that requires effort, I'll break out in a sweat. Otherwise, it feels hot/warm without getting wet. Most of the summer I don't need to turn on my air conditioner- having windows open and fans going is enough.

I've spent summers in humid parts of the US and I can certainly say that on summers in the west coast are far more comfortable than on the East. For example, parts of Texas and Florida get so humid and so hot it's like you're breathing soup; I can't live like that at all

I live on the coast and 25+ C makes me sweaty. 30 C is suffering.
I spend most of the summer just in my boxer shorts.

How come it's so chilly there?

>For example, parts of Texas and Florida get so humid and so hot it's like you're breathing soup; I can't live like that at all
Yeah, I've spent a bit of time in Cairns, pic related. It has a similar climate to the pointy end of Florida and it was just too much. I don't know how people can live in the tropics unless they are born there and know of nothing else.

Do you get those giant mosquitoes where you live? I've seen photos of these swarms of obnoxiously large mosquitoes in Finland.

Attached: PVOBC_2018.jpg (2200x1470, 495K)

I used to live in a studio in the Netherlands on the top floor, with just one tiny window. With my PC on all day in the middle of summer I used to go to bed at 34c, wake up at 29 only for the hellride to start all over again

Only near forest areas. Most of our country is forest so yeah.
During my service we were camping at some field and our toilet was set up at this small plot of forest next to it. Everyone dreaded going to take a shit because your ass would get bitten by so many mosquitoes. Fuck those things.

Most of Turkey lies on the high anatolian plateau which can sometimes experience very harsh weather conditions. It's pretty normal for us to have very high and very low temperature.

Attached: b2e85ac.jpg (850x523, 145K)

is the most comfort temp

Attached: 110167706c4056_037.jpg (1200x862, 80K)

>I don't know how people can live in the tropics unless they are born there and know of nothing else
That's pretty much it. Living near the Equator made me believe all humans were set to live in +35°C and humid.

Dios mio

>wh*Toids call that hot

Attached: Smug_negro.jpg (700x700, 29K)

burn autist burn

t. sits inside being blasted by half a dozen air conditioners where ever he goes

It's almost as if people from other parts of the world are used to different climates.

All African countries are super rich. They have amazing farmland and incredible natural wealth.

You know, Putin and Trump together visited Finland last year so we are actually more relevant than France.

France is just a dirty shithole where niggers riot and buildings burn.

>tfw it's 22°C here and the weather reports say it will stay between 18-25°C for the foreseeable future

Attached: 1527890345.png (400x330, 110K)

t. spic

>It is presumed climate change has something to do with it.

Attached: ....png (650x594, 269K)

>It is presumed men has something to do with climate change

Attached: 1557245718.jpg (500x500, 98K)