youtube.com/watch?v=L--5uMkfUNc
youtube.com/watch?v=DI-DRbf_AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=DfqGuFYKSoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tupaks Šakurs, you mean.

What are you doing in Japan?

Meeting my gf.

Labu rītu

Attached: 1555008782911.gif (718x404, 66K)

Labas rytas

youtu.be/IQWJOLHMtjc

Attached: 69f.jpg (600x485, 25K)

good morning, lads

ooh i thought it said /balk/ for like the 500th time
lmao i'm outta here lads

Where to buy beer in eksporta iela? Why there are no grocery stores in riga?

nu labas. Ka jus darite?

Paljon onnea valtakunnankansleri
bitchute.com/video/RI5MjPJM5dem/

Attached: 1555699696319.jpg (1200x885, 79K)

Niuchaite sliapu petuxy

niggers

ĀĀĀĀĀĀ STOP BEING RETARDED
THERE IS A RIMI ACROSS THE PARK

What park?

OOPS there is not anymore

Attached: Riga_supermarkets.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

jeezz loks like soviet shit still live in latvija

It seems that was their only super market. I hate riga so damn much.

@nigger
Stop being nigger.
t.niggakilla69

THERE IS ONLY ONE PARK THERE
VIESTURSĀRZS

Oh i usually spend time around the monument

Made 2 (TWO) ENTIRE cents in profit from LHV's microinvestment account lads

Is it insanity to make a round piece of meat flat, only to make it round again?

Attached: IMG_20190420_124219-01.jpg (2000x1496, 1.15M)

Go to Valka

Attached: 1506369320.jpg (1000x664, 158K)

what a kike

Attached: 1538997951551.png (219x230, 9K)

Drinking water lads

Attached: 1555491311614.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

Drink cock

I shant do that gayhomoania

Why do we have some finnish and russian faggots doing gay memes about us on Jow Forums

I keep my mind on my money, money on my mind

Experiencing a 2000s hip-hop nostalgia trip, lads:
youtube.com/watch?v=L--5uMkfUNc
youtube.com/watch?v=DI-DRbf_AZk

We made a reputation for ourselves as an effeminate country somehow
Even in shitty Polandball comics Estonia is usually female

how much I hate niggers. I Just got back from Maxima was picking up some food...I went to check out and was paying with my Aitäh card which has an Estonian flag on it, well the machine wasn't reading the card...Well apparently food stamp cards look like my credit card so the lovely fat Negress behind the counter..talking so loudly like niggers do, said "you probly aint got no mo money on you ebt card shuga" I looked at her and said "what!" She replies "yo food stamps" i said "no its a credit card"...she says "you aint got to lie shuga we all hurtn now a days"..I looked at her and handed her my card and said "see the top it says A.I.T.Ä.H not free hand out card"..she ran it on her end and it went through..All I'm getting at is that nigger culture which has been the same for years is now seeping more than ever into white culture I'm proud of the fact i have good credit and a nice place to live and a nice car I have pride in the things i own but now it seems no matter what race you are its the social norm to accept handouts and be lazy.GOD DAMN IT WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITE PRIDE!! I see it all the fucking time whites with food stamps when my wife was in college she worked at a circle k gas station..she would come home and tell me about how people would come in and buy 20 bucks worth of candy with there food stamps whites acting the same as the Russians..and it breaks my fucking heart to see this whites being complacent with there shity lives they stay drunk and smoke weed and hang out with blacks and Russians and blare rap from there speakers and it fucking kills we as a white race are so much better than this...Fuck wake up white people are race is fucking dead(im aware im preaching to the choir cut me some slack im venting)if we keep this up!!!! god damn-it .

...when in reality Estonia is finno-ugric BVLL.

Eastern europeans aren't white, though.

>going to maxima
>complaining about niggers

Attached: images.jpg (306x165, 9K)

shaniqua wanted your D

Attached: 1555491375897.jpg (976x976, 54K)

le monke

Attached: le monke.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Too much talk about niggers in this thread. Anyone here play LoL?
>inb4 play Dota
no

I'm not retarded, nor 12 years old, so no.

i play hots

le monke

play dota

no

die nigger

Why do you play LoL? Its easy anime game for faggots, dota is for men. You need to think there and you can comeback hard unlike LoL

good post

Me and my deadsquad

Attached: nigger.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

how do i go about assassinating someone with drones in another country

Buy hitman service in darkweb

my budget is like 100€ if you really stretch it

Join the military duh
youtube.com/watch?v=DfqGuFYKSoE

Do you get paid in military and how much

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

What should I cook today /balt/?
>inb4 cock,cum

Attached: 1555540103997.jpg (1600x1200, 179K)

>EKRE.webm

LoL has short matchtimes, runs on my machine and I already know how to play it

Attached: IMG_20190220_171939_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 2.02M)

chicken kiev + pasta

Write it in your diary kike

Attached: 1554495079688.jpg (979x513, 136K)

If you like to give up at 20 min like pussy then LoL is fit for you yea. 60+ min games on dota are common because its team game with high comeback chances

Lol who cares nerd

faggot

Lol who cares dork

I have actually seen and used the MILREM THeMIS in Siil 2018. Its not meant to be a combat vehicle, its a support UVG. Also we have drones f.a.m, expensive powerful drones.
Depending on your rank. Privates used to get 850, Sergeants depending on rank from 900-1200, Lieuthenants 1400-1800 and upper ranks up to 3.5k but they changed the law last year so that the wages are now at least 30% higer than national average so privates now get 1.5k or something and lieuthenants more than 2k

Piimasupp makaronidega

And what do you do all day? Whats your average day like

>hate niggers
>act like niggers anyway

Niggers dont understand talk

Shiiit, thats a good wage. And when you get an ez mission like Mali how much do you make?

based

In military there are two types of structures: peace time and war time. In peace time for a lieutenant its literally a desk job depending on where you work. HQ and CS is paper pushing, those who actually have to get something done are the cucks who train conscripts. 90% its 9-5 desk shit, and the other 10% is combat training. If youre a Private, Corporal, or any sergeant its mostly training conscripts and doing the same shit they do i.e you get to do shitty things all day long. Thats why Kõrgem Sõjakool > Lahingukool

I made 4k a month in Mali and now will be going to Afghanistan for similar wage. Its nice bc you waste like 50 euros of it a month while serving bc there is literally nothing to buy in these shitholes. Be warned though, military life is rough and will eat your fucking soul, its not for everyone. Most guys actually say private sector pays better for similar qualifications

Yy I know it's not for me, I couldn't handle it. The wage is nice tho, most scoutspataljon retards will probably still waste it all on a BMW though.

Post your daily sip lads

Attached: 20190420_162756.jpg (4160x2080, 3.19M)

I wont get accepted to any goverment place so its useless to think about it. I will just start stealing cars like lithuanians

Scouts is full of küproki-nigger level tards with low IQs who just wish to get paid well without actually doing anything meaningful. You gotta know how to scheme if youre in the forces, im 28 and im gonna get promoted to Captain next month lol, most Captains are 35-40 lol. Get yourself a good spot like section 2 or 6 in HQ and your day consists of playing runescape

Criminal record or autismo mode?

Criminal record

Attached: 1555545430563.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Are you the pedo?

Are you the 12 y/o diddler?

No lmao its about drugs

Typical baltnigger.

Smoked weed?

Ok you're pretty much fucked then yeah. Funny story: one of my staff sergeants was an upstanding guy in every way, dude was literally one of the best men ive ever met, until he went to prison for "repeatedly buying sex from a child below the age of 14". Basicallt his hard earned career was over and now he is a Kalevipoeg in Finland

faggot spodded

Attached: estmongoolia.webm (1100x619, 2.89M)

>let them all in
We all pink inside man

Attached: 1555714974497.webm (288x360, 319K)

Kill yourself shitskin tibla. Why do you even come here if all you do is get buttblasted?

You get misdemeanor not criminal record for smoking,it was handling. Estonia is shit for it anyways, drug police is sophisticated,too many informants everywhere. People are dropping like flies

lol

*cracks open delicious and refreshing Monster Zero Ultra™*
*sips*
Back in the old days sonny, we didn't get buttblasted by posts that others made here in /balt/. You see we were molded in this environment, lurked for 2 years before even dared to make a post. We weren't hotshots like you who dropped in because of delfi.ee advertisement and started newfagging this hard like it is summer break.

Attached: 1554658741098.png (380x349, 77K)

Nigga ofc you're gonna get caught if you are a distributer. Almost no pühapäevabotaanik will get busted as long as they dont cause a ruckus while high. Fun fact: if you have ever been caught under influence of drugs, even a slight trace of THC in your blood you can no longer own firearms even if the fine was 20 euros for smoking a jay

You might be right, many of my friends have criminal records for getting caught with selling. They all did it very stupidly and didn't care much for safety but still, distributing is a fucking terrible idea.

What if it got into blood in the Netherlands?

eesti tunnid parimad tunnid

kõrge IQ

Still illegal in Estonian jurisdiction so you're fucked

Tahaks eesti keeles rääkida, aga siin on leedukad ja lätlased kes ei saa aru ja lähevad minema

Technically it should go out in a week desu.