Aryan ancestry among Indian groups (described here as "steppe-related" ancestry)

Aryan ancestry among Indian groups (described here as "steppe-related" ancestry)

For comparison, Norwegians have nearly 60% Aryan ancestry

Attached: Steppe_Ancestry.png (474x389, 66K)

Aryan ancestry is described here as "Yamnaya"

Attached: Euro_Yamnaya.png (436x551, 151K)

Are you new here

no

It's like 3am or midnight in the USA. You are on a proxy.

it's friday night, bucko, you think I have friends or something else better to do?

lurk moark newfag bitch

what was the trivial faux pas I committed that angered the righteous oldfig defenders of board culture?

Indians are more Aryan because the actual Aryans didn't stay in Europe

Attached: 1548078587635.jpg (530x702, 67K)

Their genes remain in Europe at higher rates than they remain in India

Americans are more Anglo because the actual Anglos didn't stay in Europe.

Tranny retard.

This
There is such a thing called culture, language, art, aesthetics, etc. Only India retained it, but all this is too much for a small white burger brain.

>culture
the Aryans were hugely successful warriors who conquered and expanded over vast territories long distances from their homeland, and they were able to subjugate and rule peoples who outnumbered them numerically. It terms of this cultural aspect, I think Europeans retained this characteristic more than Indians.
>language
As a proportion of the populations, more Europeans speak Indo-European languages than Indians do.
>art, aesthetics
This is a field in which modern India does seem to resemble the Aryans much more, with Hinduism having Aryan imagery such as chariots, sacred cows, multiple gods, and Aryan symbols and runes.

No, it's more like a bong claiming american colonials as their ancestors, when in actuality even a black American has more relation

Cringe

Attached: sasdasdaaa.png (262x295, 49K)

Britons have far much more in common with the American colonialists than Black Americans. They're virtually identical genetically, and also have a shared history, both genetic and cultural stretching back millennia, in which their ancestors were subjected to the same selective pressures and descended form similar stock. They probably have many common royal ancestors as well (most Britons have at least some royal ancestry because of eugenic fertility, with the top of society having the most kids for thousands of years)

I even threw a bone to the Australian conceding the point about art and aesthetics, pretty reasonable on my part.

Tell me the truth, were you brought here because of StJ's video on the aryan invasions? Was Jow Forums too unintellectual to discuss this subject there? Because I am 99% sure you came from there

I watched his video on it when it came out over a week ago, but I'm sperging out specifically because of this dumb thread:
plus having took amphetamines causing me to spam update on every thread I'm in and reply to everyone instantly.

Seething lol

Your image is stupid, iranian ethnicities depicted there like the baluchis and the punjabis which are the northernmost indians are have less "iranian related" ancestry. The yellow in your image is not anatolian farmers then, the orange is yamnaya, but yamnaya is not ubiquitous with aryan, the yamnaya predate the first aryans (the Andronovo) by several millenia an they themselves are a mix between Caucasian Hunter-Gatherers (CHG) and Ancient North Eurasians (ANE), norwegians descend from the yamnaya which are the original indo-europeans, but have nothing to do with either the andronovo or the afanasevo that invaded india through central asia

Really, you are gonna say that Europeans speak more indo-european languages?
Lets see whats the first indo-european language? Sanskrit, exclusively spoken in Indian subcontinent. Then, came Hindi also exclusively spoken in India. Grow up and stop this false premise of Aryans being blone blue eyed people.

> culture
Completely forgetting that India conquered from Afghanistan on West to all South East Asia in East, Tibet in North to Sri Lanka in East.
Moreover, conquering =/= culture. Not that I expect a burger to expect what culture is. Are you also going to claim that US is becoming more Aryan because you are randomly invading countries? or are you gonna claim that Genghis khan was aryan?
The word Aryan comes from our ancient literature, but Europeans are Aryans? This is beyond reasoning.

sanskrit is not the first indoeuropean language, its simply the first one that acquired writing as the technology expanded eastwards from Sumer, the first indo-european speakers were the yamnaya which were indeed not light eyed or haired, but the aryans that spoke sanskrit were the Andronovo which relate to modern day south russians and ukranians, and a high percentage of them were indeed light eyed and haired

>Really, you are gonna say that Europeans speak more indo-european languages?
No I said a greater proportion o them speak IE languages than the Indian subcontinent
>Lets see whats the first indo-european language? Sanskrit, exclusively spoken in Indian subcontinent. Then, came Hindi also exclusively spoken in India.
Sanskrit was not the first, see OP pic.
>Grow up and stop this false premise of Aryans being blone blue eyed people.
I never claimed that

>Completely forgetting that India conquered from Afghanistan on West to all South East Asia in East, Tibet in North to Sri Lanka in East.
I was comparing modern Indians and modern Europeans and comparing them at their current state (as in, the past couple hundred years)
>Moreover, conquering =/= culture.
Conquering is a culture. The Aryans undoubtedly had a culture of conquest, as was necessary on the steppe. It was also probably their most important cultural aspect, given it's the only reason we talk of them today.
>The word Aryan comes from our ancient literature, but Europeans are Aryans? This is beyond reasoning.
The word swastika comes from your literature too, that does not mean the swastika is an Indian innovation, but it predates it, and has existed elsewhere.

Attached: IE.png (568x467, 77K)

>with the top of society having the most kids for thousands of years)
I thought it's the other way round peasents had more kids?

That's a recent phenomenon (post industrial revolution and medical innovations)

Before that, infant mortality declined drastically with wealth. Also, The richer you were the more kids you could have in the first place, due to the ability to afford a wet nurse.

you are pretty retarded if you think that the concept of aryan predates the andronovos or that the urheimat refered to themselves as aryans, the sanskrit concept of Ar itself comes from the sumerian concept of the Ar or the Ub (the original pentagram and posteriorly the symbol of the ARyan race)

>you are pretty retarded if you think that the concept of aryan predates the andronovos

I didn't say the "concept" of Aryan predated anything.

The "concept" is irrelevant. The concept of Y-Haplogroups did not exist then, that doesn't mean their Y-Haplogrpups didn't exist or we can't look at them now and infer things from them.

Also, famines and war continually killed far more poor people than rich.

> , Norwegians have nearly 60% Aryan ancestry

no, they dont kek

the highest yamnaya is finns with 50%, most norwegians have 40-45% which is same as lots of northern indian brahmins

>which is same as lots of northern indian brahmins
Along with Onge and Iran_HG that Indo Europeans lacked.

yeah and? the europeans have EF admixture which the yamnaya lacked

how does it matter?

>the europeans have EF admixture which the yamnaya lacked
Wrong. There was EF found in Indo European cultures. In any case, EEF, WHG and Steppe(EHG(ANE+WHG)+CHG(ALSO ANE ADMIXED) are all components of Indo Europeans, meanwhile Onge/Abo and Iran_HG are not.

Keep coping, Pakis and Pajeets look nothing like Andronovo or Sintashta.

>romafag thinks Jow Forums regulars aren't awake at 3am

u ppl r a bunch of pathetic autists, suicide is the only option

no they're not, you're the one coping christcuck convert

indo european = steppe

more than half your dna is non PIE and your culture, tradition and religion is semitic

you're a delusional coping steppe baby without the culture

No arguments. Fantastic. I sometimes forget that speaking with poos and pakis is futile. You can't even understand human speech with your low IQ.

argument to what? youre a cumskin cro magnid larping as something you're not

PIE people were.... steppe people.. steppe admixture is 40% of european admixture..

so... 60% of your DNA is non proto indo european

just because you said some low IQ europeans abos are PIE doesn't make them one, salty subhuman

Nice try, poojet. All components found in modern Europeans were found among Indo Europeans. EHG, CHG, WHG, EEF all belong to modern Euros, not Pajeets.

EHG was quiensentially a mix of ANE + WHG. Average North Polack looks more steppe than some fucking Rajman Shitskinjar.

The steppe people are themselves European, though, as they were predominatly descended from East European hunter gatherers. Basically, whites moved out into the step, changed a bit to adapt to steppe environments, and then re-entered Europe, newly invigorated with steppe-selected aggression, to genetically dominate.

all i hear is toilet cleaner cope

PIE language, culture, tradition and ancestry comes from.... wait for it.... Steppe people

just because the steppe people raped your female abo/neanderthal ancestor doesn't make the rape blood the creator of the people and religion you got raped by

If a moroccan rapes an Iberian, the iberian blood doesn't become moroccan

you're simply a rape baby with no identity

At least we actually have toilets to clean, you retarded abo fuck LARPer.

>PIE language, culture, tradition and ancestry comes from.... wait for it.... Steppe people
You just described what happened to india, Iran and Pakistan. In case of Eastern and Central Europe, Steppe people moved along with their women, which is pretty fucking evident by steppe mtDNA and yDNA found in the highest frequency in those regions.

What a fucking retard lmao.

cope
based aryan bull.

>Lets see whats the first indo-european language?
Hittite

You have to go back.

This

im already in my homeland europoor copers ))

Attached: literally me.png (1024x655, 1.28M)