Do Germans who think nuclear energy is green know where radioactive materials go...

Do Germans who think nuclear energy is green know where radioactive materials go? Let me tell you: mafia takes them and deposit them in Italian seas. Many people died of cancer because of this.

Attached: 6325D313-3721-40AA-8156-70C6A6BAC053.jpg (686x456, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIC73xZPLgU
wi-ltd.com/solution/vehicle-x-ray-screening/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based af

Maybe you should fix your fucking mafia problem then.
Imagine being a "1st world country" but having a mafia.
What a joke.

nuclear fission is cringe
thorium is a meme
nuclear fusion is based

debate is finished

your mafia exposes itself to cancer just to be dicks to its own people?

I’d store it in Africa and the middle east. Maybe build a border wall from it.

It would solve all our problems.

>nuclear fusion is based
is a meme and reddit cringe

Wasn't they supossed to be saved for years until radioactivite goes away?

do you know how long some Half Lives last?

Why not put the radioactive materials back into the ground?

why not send the nuclear waste via rockets to the moon?

Nuclear power is completely clean energy, the only waste can easily be deposited in concrete coffins and forgotten about.

Australia has a third of the world's uranium, we should have nuclear power but for decades our retarded politicans have denied the opportunity for this.

They don’t go to those zones, many mafia overlord children study aboard also. They do this because they have a lot of power here and institutions especially in the South are corrupted to an irredeemable point.

>nuclear disaster happens in earthquake and tsunami-prone area that is Japan
>nuclear power is too risky in Germany, who get no natural disasters

Attached: 1513577406260.png (645x729, 77K)

based af

Germans are still uneasy after a certain Norwegian Heavy Water Plant raid.

>who get no natural disasters

Attached: 1513774284691.png (300x300, 9K)

Underground isolation storage works. If you place something far from the water table, covered in clay at the bottom of a half mile deep coal mine, nothing's getting out. Waste storage had gotten a lot better in the past 50 years, and we're not retarded about it like the yanks.

cheers cunt.

Australian government logic:
>hey we have all this uranium, fuck what should we do
>Majority of politicans: I know, lets fucking sell it to the USA and India so they can make nukes and fuel their nuclear energy
>Politican with actual sense: Fuck that, lets actually make our own nuclear power
>politicians and the media: GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU WANT NUKES XD

Seriously any politican who even suggests nuclear power gets vilified like they're murdering puppies or some shit. Fucking hell this country can be ridiculously stupid

>* explodes in midair *

it's shite, australia would be the perfect nation for clean, efficient nuclear power because of your ressources and the vastness (plus high quality engineers)

Attached: 1508257817161.jpg (460x288, 13K)

You heard about that Germany is leaving Nuclear energy and that the last plant will be shut down in few years?

Astute analysis Austrian bro. Unfortunately our government is full of either spineless mainstream politicians who don't have any vision nor the courage to suggest something potentially controversial like nuclear energy. Either that or its the third largest party "The greens" who want to ban uranium mining entirely and seriously argue that nuclear energy automatically leads to nukes.

I'm glad the German government realised how dangerous nuclear power is and are dismantling our nuclear plants. Now we can import power from our nuclear neighbours instead.

>mafia takes them and deposit them in Italian seas. Many people died of cancer because of this.
One more reason to build more reactors if it kills Italians

>I'm glad the German government realised how dangerous nuclear power is and are dismantling our nuclear plants. Now we can import power from our nuclear neighbours instead.

Attached: soi.png (680x638, 191K)

Kannst du keine Fragen im Englischen formulieren?

Attached: 1543089633604.png (773x783, 664K)

Switch fusion and thorium (which is based but still a meme)

>MAFIA
>literal giovanni handling radioactive waste

ya nah

Nuclear power is the solution to global warming that we've had for over half a century now.

Yeah don't worry bro if accident happens on this side of the border it won't affect your country at all the pollution will just stop at the Rhine

Attached: nuclear_mod1.png (800x600, 77K)

Aren't your plants old as fuck compared to German ones?

I really don't understand this logic
>we need to stop global warming now, otherwise we all irreversably sign our death warrant by 2030
>so let's use this zero emmission energy that we have right now
>no, this might potentially kill some people in the worst case scenario

>I'm glad the German government realised how dangerous nuclear power is and are dismantling our nuclear plants. Now we can import power from our nuclear neighbours instead.

Attached: 1551361848398.png (753x960, 29K)

No they're on average more recent than the German ones

UwU

Attached: The Elephant's Foot of the Chernobyl disaster, 1986 (1).jpg (1188x804, 377K)

>> Kannst du keine Fragen im
>> Englischen formulieren?
Össi geh zurück in den Deutsch Faden wenn du die Frage nicht verstanden hast.

Attached: B5AAADAD-9807-41DF-8745-A8010E164BB7.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>build a border wall between Europe and Africa entirely made of nuclear waste
Why do Austrians always come up wifh the best ideas?

Seriously though most of our uranium comes from Africa so I'm not sure how it will work

>speaking german
are you a fucking nazi?

Attached: 1555526234439.png (231x218, 9K)

you fucking retards, why did you build them all in your most populous regions and not the giant swarths of mostly empty land that span accross the middle of your country?

another clever idea that doesn't imply genocide is to store waste 1000m deep into a desert area of africa that will never be inhabited

holy fuck nuclear power=dead shitalians?
why didn't anyone tell me sooner?

actually all nuclear waste goes to France and soon in Finland

because transporting electricity on copper wastes a little bit of energy
NYC has 11 gas powerplants around the city

its still well worth the loss

Du dreckiger Ausländerabschaum

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.u2.jpg (749x569, 33K)

You need a sea shore or a large river + flat ground

Attached: 440px-Nuclear_power_plants_map_France-fr_2.svg.png (440x440, 114K)

Pretty sure we already tried that but the Algerians won't let us, we already detonated some nukes in their precious desert and they're butthurt
Because those areas are close to Germany so we figured that if an accident occured we could at least take some germans to the grave :^)

Based

you dont think you have that anywhere in those areas? It just seems so stupid to have them spread out like that accross the entire country out of pure convenience

wtf I love nuclear power and the mafia now

Based France

For new energy business, they have exaggerated the risk of the nuclear power generation.

ZDF ignored the picture copyright of the Japanese local TV, added an explosion sound to it and made Germans fear.

I think that was irony.

this. It's all due to merkels absolute wish to stay in power. Therefore she switched the nuclear plants down to avoid giving the greens dome easy points in the elections. Nuclear power can be handled and put to use, especially the new concepts who could use a part of the nuclear waste we have right now as fuel. But they shouldn't be in private hands, imo such a dangerous technology can only be handled by the state who isnt tempted to cut down security in order to make a few extra $

we're pretty much killed our whole nuclear system after fokushima happened, we let the French produce nuclear power and we benefit from it that way. Nuclear energy will only become green when you can finally recycle nuclear waste into new power, until then it's probably as bad as coal

wtf I love nuclear energy now.
I mean I loved it before (hang those cunts who banned it here), but I love it even more now.

its a temporary problem. just push for regime change in north african countries until one of the new guys accepts storage of nuclear waste.

nah, sandnigs must not have access to the ingredients to make a dirty bomb. Imagine isis truck of peace but with a few barrels of radioactive sludge

literally impossible. they would have to smuggle it to europe again. I dont care about them dirty bombing themselves. smuggling radioactive material is extremly hard if not impossible since its radioactive and can be decteded easily.

It's not impossible.

Once you've got access to the material (which is the hardest part for a dirty bomb) it is more or less over.

it really isnt. because smuggling it is hard as fuck. besides building a dirty bomb is piss easy you dont need nuclear waste for that. just raid a few hospitals they have plenty of radioactive material.

Nuclear energy is great.
Three Mile Island : uneducated amerimutt technicians
Chernobyl : retarded bydlos with unsafe reactors and facilities, literally asking for a nuclear accident.
Fukushima : retarded nips putting reactors in areas known for their heavy seismic activities, probably though the two nukes in 45 gave them immunity to radiations.

Anyway, if Fessenheim blows up, it will take a couple thousands Germans in the grave with it, so in the end it's a win.

All you need is a van/lorry to transport it, and someone on the inside to wave it through

Faculties of physical science too have radioactive materials, probably even easier to get as they're not populated 24/7 unlike hospitals.

>besides building a dirty bomb is piss easy you dont need nuclear waste for that. just raid a few hospitals they have plenty of radioactive material.
No, because that material is controlled and different from plant waste.

all you need is one dude with a geiger counter to find it. and its not like there is only one checkpoint. it also needs to go by ship. you would have to controll every step of the logistics chain to ensure it arrives.

this also

A dirty bomb is just about spreading radioisotopes.

Those used in hospitals are much more radioactive than those from plant waste, they'd be even better for a bomb like this.

plant waste is also controlled, and controll matters little in a war torn country wich is where isis operates freely enough to dig up radioactive waste. and yes its different but no less potent. its actually more potent since its much more short lived.

Also note that you are not checked for radioactive material when you enter Europe. Bomb dogs wouldn't detect it. Albeit it isn't easy to do it is in the realm of possibility for a small, non retarded terror cell.

Not if you line the container with lead

>plant waste is also controlled, and controll matters little in a war torn country wich is where isis operates freely enough to dig up radioactive waste
That's my point.

Then they'll check by hand because it weighs a ton and can't be checked with x ray machines.

kek lead is not nearly enough to shield all radiation it would still be easily detected.

Maybe if we genocided southern italians we wouldn't have this mafia problem now

>Also note that you are not checked for radioactive material when you enter Europe. Bomb dogs wouldn't detect it. Albeit it isn't easy to do it is in the realm of possibility for a small, non retarded terror cell.

even a fucking x-rax machine would detect it. not to mention specialized detection devices that could easily be implemented if we export nuclear waste to unstable countries.

dumb sojak posters

that's sad.

Woah. Why do they do this

Ive never heard of x-raying a van, truck, transporter at eu borders. Also it's easy to fake transport papers and say you're transporting lead. Also think of how many drugs enter Europe from south America (cocaine...). Sure there is a bust herevand there but overall this doesnt stop the drug traffickers. Same goes for radioactive waste as soon as you start to expoet it on large scale to instable coubtries. Dont get me wrong, I don't say it's easy, but for a determined terror cell it is possible imo. so better not export nuclear waste.

Based Belarus

youtu.be/aIC73xZPLgU

>Ive never heard of x-raying a van, truck, transporter at eu borders.
What ?
wi-ltd.com/solution/vehicle-x-ray-screening/

They're definetly a thing, and I don't think either niggers nor arabs are using these, so they obviously have western customs buying these machines.

Radioactive waste management is highly profitable. Italians used to sink not only Germany's but also Switzerland's and Austria's radioactive waste in Somalia.

I learned sth today, didn't know this is a thing. Still, in my opinion it's too large of a risk. I think a better option to get rid of nuclear waste is to use the new generation of nuclear power plants who can use the waste as a power source.

Imagine not being a nuclear chad lmao

Attached: 1554725194950.gif (403x403, 623K)

Mafia is literally the best thing that happened to Italy.

Breeder reactors ? Faggot ecologists forced us to stop the research on that.

Have you never had an X-ray at the dentist or hospital?

>Because those areas are close to Germany so we figured that if an accident occured we could at least take some germans to the grave :^)
Beautiful.

And that's a shame. Imo a promising technology which we now leave the russians and chinks to explore.
ofc I've been I know what x-rays are :^) I just thought it would be too difficult to x-ray a whole car because you have multiple layers of sheet metal etc. such that you cannot ser through it. But as I said I learned sth today.

I guess only for the waste produced by italian nuclear-plants

what I know about german power-plants, they throw their waste in some old and abbandoned salt-mines

>and seriously argue that nuclear energy automatically leads to nukes.
well, I heard it does (kinda)

Kek

Breeder reactors don't
Molten salt reactors don't
Fusion reactors don't

Don't be retarded, don't be a greenfag

>Why not put the radioactive materials back into the ground?

Because it didn't come from "our" ground in the first place.

>Don't be retarded, don't be a greenfag
sorry, if I think that nuclear energy isn't 100% save

>green energy
>dead italians
2 birds with 1 stone

Have you seen Dark? It's a shitty series from your cunt that tries to be le2deep4u but it's just a thinly veiled anti-nuclear propaganda. It's quite shit

You need extra technology and know how to build a nuke. Also it's almost impossible to do that secretly, see Iran. I don't think a technology should be abandoned because you (potentially) can use it to make wmd's.