youtu.be/2020pb1Oi1U
youtu.be/0Z2Cb-P-wNk
youtu.be/48laJC8wYl4
youtube.com/watch?v=brZ_WBEzw6E
youtube.com/watch?v=HBISXD_ufI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED pintwoman

that thing isnt fucking human

How do easter eggs work again? Do I have to wait until tomorrow morning to have the choccy? Or is it a more of a whole weekend thing?

No eggs, but you can have a hot cross bun

Can't wait for the End of Easter when Easter-themed food items go on special

just eat em whenever
not into that religion bollocks me just here for the chocolate

based

Poley is losing his virginity as we speak

Any /PinotGrigio/ man in?

surely you should know that by now

cute

Attached: HildaTV_hilda-artwork-vector.png (281x499, 81K)

just a few couple of short hours until citeh begin their choke lads

chocolate
could live without it

Attached: Jezza And Abbot.png (1996x1808, 407K)

tee hee

How do I get a qt Latina gf

leftypol thinks it's based when Labour MPs break the law, especially if they're black and/or female

need this printed and sent to MPs

Thought your Easter was next weekend?

One day, we’ll ALL get Emma Watson fart gfs.

Attached: 9BD85FF5-B9A4-47E5-AD2A-B3D1CD6D5EBF.jpg (497x747, 58K)

need deradicalisation from rorke's mind games

freaks

yes, but only in pints
same, just don't want to get a gypsy curse or whatever they do by eating my lindt white chocolate egg at the wrong point of our planets orbit around the sun

need all trannies killed

Roast beef cunt

>hot cross buns
Here you go user an recipe

youtu.be/2020pb1Oi1U

shagged 3 times today lads oi oi

Attached: IMG_0173.jpg (1210x1613, 619K)

Attached: D4UE5-xWsAAhjZ3.jpg (936x1200, 226K)

have eaten 2 eggs over the last 2 weeks. first was a bit melted cause I ate it straight out of the shop in my car (bloody state of me)
put the second one in the fridge overnight though and was peng

broke my lenten fast with chocolate a couple times but haven't had a starburst or a fruit pastille in weeks !

I-is she l-legal??

find it hilarious how corbyn clearly hates the EU and wants nothing to do with it but is the head of a party brimming with EU cocksuckers. perfectly encapsulates the disjointed and ironic nature of leftism.

>mums new boyfriend is black

lads.. please let this be a drawn out nightmare

my nigger my nigger

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1547401428773.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

yeah 19

>have eaten 2 eggs over the last 2 weeks
dont think that's enough to sustain you

me at the back

All of them, from a biblical perspective.

WE
THE NOOOOOOOORTHEN BROTHERS

>mums new boyfriend
grim
>is black
grimmer

Wtf? This seems degenerate

what's varg's stance on homos?

Jaysus, imagine how much he's gonna stretch her out. Probably even more than you did on your way out as a nipper.

Attached: 1472116292211.png (512x442, 376K)

would honour kill my mum if she did this

fear not. the 4 thousand calories of crisps I eat daily have been keeping me going for many years now

Slit their throats and toss em in the bog.

He uses a modified Karate stance

i'm not crying you're crying

Attached: 1529227275751.png (600x448, 458K)

don't like this russian poster

Chocolate? Not a fan.

retard dog

Absolutely grim

enjoy flippant witticisms such as this.

Rip bom's bagina

on his knees

yeah i didn't ask for your mum's bio mate

you arrived in Belfast 1989

Attached: 02fb7e8b1a6f81398c8eec42d18ab603--british-army-northern-ireland.jpg (400x286, 38K)

how does a dog even know there's a bloke under that

I'd be the same if I had easy access to Tayto Cheese and Onion.
What's your poison?

name’s written on the tomb you mong

Ahahahahahahaha absolute STATE

wahey

stupid fucking twat

Cheers

Attached: 1496062419971.png (358x512, 272K)

Lel

i tell youse what; snooker is boring fucking tripe

Funny, because that is my uncle's brother or smth standing facing camera. I remember him talking about this picture.

paprika crinkle-cuts and galereux
inordinate quantities of both at that

lol

youtu.be/0Z2Cb-P-wNk
Enjoy the best 51 minutes of your entire life.

what can i say here, what kind of topics should it be?

unironically addicted to toil

even during my free time i think about it, it consumes me, the office politics, what will happen next week, all my self worth comes from my status at toil, without it i am lost

Attached: Brendan-Fraser-02.jpg (1600x2134, 518K)

me and the lads

Attached: 1547845439442.webm (432x240, 367K)

you arrive in the Celestial State of Somerset Circa 3024

Attached: nqgbrwxakj5xy8srm9xg.jpg (800x363, 122K)

lingering scent I imagine. it obviously DOES know the bloke is there though and hence doesn't sleep randomly at other graves. there are tonnes of such cases down the years

inspirobot just hit me in the juggula

Attached: 1550831283462.jpg (650x650, 59K)

wow wish i had purpose just like you, now i'm here living like a zombie

morning lads
pileberg going easy on me today

Attached: 200px-Feels_good_man.jpg (200x217, 15K)

me and the lads killing it last night
youtu.be/48laJC8wYl4

Mental that our best way to make false gravity is just spinning a donut really fast

Attached: DhARRC9XcAYbCyF.jpg large.jpg (1520x2047, 383K)

sucking a golf ball

you probably shia innit ?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Mathematics is not objective. The relationships and concepts it describes are reliable and I cannot foresee their change and thus for all intents and purposes it is as though they are objective and inherent. However nothing can be truly inherent, because that would require being able to be defined independently of everything else - clearly all numbers are defined relationally to one another and thus they cannot be defined in isolation and mathematics is defined in relation to all numbers. Things which are relationally defined are not inherent.

Secondly if mathematics were inherent, how could it come in and out of sensible existence? that is unexplained, what causes a bunch of objects to take be imbued with the inherent concept of a number? When and how does two attach itself to my hands? What causes this? The answer to this question is either an infinite regress, in that two relies on some further inherent cause to imbue itself onto my hands. Or it relies on an unexplained, which means the analysis is not useful.

By contrast I say that all things are conditional explanations - that is explanations that reliably describe all past phenomenon and are we can trust to predict future phenomenon. Two is not an inherently existing thing, but it is a conditional explanation to describe relaity derived on past experience. In some languages there are no numbers beyond 3 and after that it is just 'a few'. Is a few an inherently existing thing? How can a few and 10 be one and the same and at the same time different if they are both inherently existing things? Clearly they are both relationally defined things and therefore subjective. I only can count two hands if i choose to see the hands i have as equal, if i decided that they cannot be classed together (because one is left oriented and the other right) i have some how pushed the inherentness of two out of them? How can an inherent quality be brought in and pushed out of something?

Nothing is inherent.

Why's Tim cooking enough rice for 3 people?

Erotic beauty.

Attached: 7FA16409-602C-42DD-A09F-A873EFD30926.jpg (543x768, 102K)

are you me
how long have you been NEETtoiling

shagging this

youtube.com/watch?v=brZ_WBEzw6E

eww! get your belly acne treated!

1+1 is too
not up for debate

>just eat doesn't start delivering until 11:30
REEEEEEE

USSR is over now Dimitri
food is plentiful

Mafemadigdh idh nod objegdive. fe weladiondhipdh and gongepddh id dedhgwibedh awe weliable and I gannod fowedhee feiw ghange and fudh fow all indenddh and puwpodhedh id idh adh fough fey awe objegdive and inhewend. Howevew nofing gan be dwuly inhewend, begaudhe fad would wequiwe being able do be defined independendly of evewyfing eldhe - gleawly all numbewdh awe defined weladionally do one anofew and fudh fey gannod be defined in idholadion and mafemadigdh idh defined in weladion do all numbewdh. fingdh whigh awe weladionally defined awe nod inhewend.

dhegondly if mafemadigdh wewe inhewend, how gould id gome in and oud of dhendhible exidhdenge? fad idh unexplained, whad gaudhedh a bungh of objegddh do dake be imbued wif fe inhewend gongepd of a numbew? When and how doedh dwo addagh iddhelf do my handdh? Whad gaudhedh fidh? fe andhwew do fidh quedhdion idh eifew an infinide wegwedhdh, in fad dwo weliedh on dhome fuwfew inhewend gaudhe do imbue iddhelf ondo my handdh. Ow id weliedh on an unexplained, whigh meandh fe analydhidh idh nod udheful.

By gondwadhd I dhay fad all fingdh awe gondidional explanadiondh - fad idh explanadiondh fad weliably dedhgwibe all padhd phenomenon and awe we gan dwudhd do pwedigd fuduwe phenomenon. dwo idh nod an inhewendly exidhding fing, bud id idh a gondidional explanadion do dedhgwibe welaidy dewived on padhd expewienge. In dhome languagedh fewe awe no numbewdh beyond 3 and afdew fad id idh judhd 'a few'. Idh a few an inhewendly exidhding fing? How gan a few and 10 be one and fe dhame and ad fe dhame dime diffewend if fey awe bof inhewendly exidhding fingdh? gleawly fey awe bof weladionally defined fingdh and fewefowe dhubjegdive. I only gan gound dwo handdh if i ghoodhe do dhee fe handdh i have adh equal, if i degided fad fey gannod be gladhdhed dogefew (begaudhe one idh lefd owiended and fe ofew wighd) i have dhome how pudhed fe inhewendnedhdh of dwo oud of fem? How gan an inhewend qualidy be bwoughd in and pudhed oud of dhomefing?

5 years by now

holy bars
youtube.com/watch?v=HBISXD_ufI0

you wake up in Haberfield, 2047 AD...

Attached: thomas-cole-the-course-of-empire-the-consummation.jpg (1904x1294, 939K)

oh boo hoo