This place sucks

This place sucks
We can't win war for shit and 50% of World hates us and other 50% do not care about us
Our history fucking sucks

Attached: Azerbaijan_Flag6.png (800x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7T8bcfQYTyY
youtu.be/EsCdHSZQXyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same

That's your average country around the world

>50% of World hates us
Nah,that implies that 50% of the world knows about your country

You are a developed country

parts of my country, vast majority no.

Well, Armenians,Kurds, Iranians, some Russians , """DeUs VuLt""" egdy teens, some Serbians and Armenian diaspora hates us

you care about the history?

Also Greeks, Cypriots, Palestinians and Uzbeks hate us too

Should've stayed in Russia

Yes I do
World history was an interesting topic for me

Nah
We did in 1920-1991 and we lost all the relevancy we ever had

Everything will be fine when we get rid of the eternal ermeni and join together.

Attached: 483p3od.png (816x376, 26K)

t. Tork e khar
Why tf do Uzbeks hate you?

you make cringy greco serbian christcuck butthurt youre a good country

Armenian hands tiped OP's post

>some Serbians
No one in Balkans, apart from maybe Greeks, knew about you until you won Eurovision.

Bruh we don't know who are yet
We don't know if we are Turkic or Iranian
We don't know what to call ourselves. Azeri, Azerbaijani or Azerbaijani Turk
Turkish goverment think we are just some Turkey's region with oil
Armenians have much better relation with world and they have reputation

Attached: useless.png (319x537, 29K)

Armenians? Kurds? Who?

>t. Tork e khar
Fucking Iranian drug smuggler with nigger language

I said "some"
Besides Serbians are friends with Armenians
Our mexicans

What was the point of Armenian "holohoax"? And what is the point of hating them now when Armenia right now is relatively small and irrelevant country compared to yours?

INDO EUROPEAN language*
Anyway if you people weren't such obnoxious retards you probably wouldn't have made so many enemies, Azeri Iranians are treated well and no one(Persians/Kurds/Armenians) really dislikes them

i love how azeri shia gypsies always fought against ottomans then the moment they got BTFO by armenians(ottoBULLs) they started crying and calling us brother nation

rofl @ azeristan
what a shithole
aliyev can suck my dick :DD

Attached: gay faggot caucasians.jpg (500x375, 122K)

Armenians sold Turks out in the Eastern Front
Iranians are the biggest drug smugglers

Erdogan needs dušman for gaining voters and Azerbaijan to be closest support fore regional interests. While Kurds in Turkey do cause shit for Turkey, collecting points on Greeks and Armenians is ridiculous. Cause it's only tough talk, barely any threat.

death to arm*nians, gayorgyans and bedouins in general

Սակս տու բի յւո Չամպ

Attached: 1478916770392.gif (774x690, 77K)

my uncle is from azerbaijan. (and no I am not a muslim immigrant). and its one of my favourite places to conquer in hoi4 due to oil.

I like your gay hating attitude.

just admit you're iranians in denial already, then you can have irans history and relevance

I like you guys, but you should really either conquer Iran again or just get annexed by it desu

>Our history fucking sucks

What history?

>our mexicans
Armenians are your jews and you're palestinians

t. Armenoid

Azeris enjoy their gas money in Baku while Aoids starving to death in their landlocked shithole lmao

This

Why do the uzbeks hate you?

>Our history fucking sucks

No it doesn't.

Attached: 22536-004-9855C103.jpg (600x300, 17K)

I think Azerbaijan could be a regional superpower, it needs only things like:

1. getting rid of corruption, redirect the river of oil&gas money to the public budget instead of politicians' pockets
2. becoming a middleman between Turkey, Iran and Russia
3. development of Caspian Sea tourism

Seriously, I can't believe how Azerbaijan can be that poor with its natural resources and location between the major Middle East/Eurasian economies.

Baku isnt poor at all.

Of course it is, read some Varlamov's articles about Baku and Azerbaijan as a whole. It has few rich areas but overall the city looks third world as hell.

And it should be a food for thought for you why an average Azeri would rather work as a taxi driver in Moscow than do anything in Baku.

youtube.com/watch?v=7T8bcfQYTyY
Looks better than any ex-soviet city

find the 'plohoj Baku' video

we like you

>Turkish goverment think we are just some Turkey's region with oil
Wait what arent you exactly that????

but we love you, blacksheepbro

Attached: azer_hun.jpg (1160x774, 116K)

>being shorter than a Turk

wtf, how could anyone like that become a famous politician

all i see in that picture is two turkic bvlls

and their
>"husbands"

>50% of World hates us
Don't worry you're too irrelevant to be hated

we dont hate armenians desu. sure "armenian spawn" is a common curse in turkey but still, i dont think turks particularly hate armenians.

that's always a bad sign

>Saga du pi yıvo Çanıb
arm*Nian truly is the worst language ever to be uttered by any living-being possible...

youtu.be/EsCdHSZQXyE

I would cut my tongue had I been a native speaker of this languagelet

This is bait

Attached: sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png (1500x1383, 126K)

banter with the lads gone wrong

I hate Azers and Armenians the same. But at least Azers have based surnames. Go kill all Armenian subhumans

Varlamov said nice things about Baku you schould be proud

I don't know who started this, but I will find him and bash the fuck out of him

any government flush with oil money can build nice structures.
the azeri economy is garbage

I would disagree
I work for EY and it's my first year here (intern) and I get 500$ + deposits from Bank
Outside of Baku there are cities like Ganja, Sumgait, Nahchivan, Galaba, Sheki, Ismailli who have some development pontential

My uncle who loves travelling is trying to convince me and my dad to accompany him to Azerbaijan. Do you think we will have fun if we go there ? I hope you make delicious kebab like Turks.

>Do you think we will have fun if we go there ?
Hell fucking yeah
Which city?

while British goverment builds shit having lots of pirate money.Baku doesn`t have crazy skyscrapers like London

None of what he typed is Armenian, if anything it more looks like Turkish mumbling ogzul beshish guzurlar

I am being one hundred percent honest here, no sarcasm, I unironically only know about your country because you won Eurovision a few years ago.

>Baku doesn`t have crazy skyscrapers like London
But we DO have skyscrapers

Baku, tho we still haven't decided on the plan for the trip.
In general, do you think a tourist needs a high budget in Azerbaijan ? Not taking into account Nightlife and drinking prices since we're Muslims.

Do you have other cities in Azerbaijan?

I like Azerbaijan and all Turkic countries. Although I may be biased as an Albanian, the average American probably doesn't know Azerbaijan exists unless they catch an armenoid screeching about it

that are located in good order not randomly like in London

Attached: brexit_ukfinancial_impact-542747042.jpg (1600x1067, 361K)

He wrote "Saks tu bi yu Çamp"
which is "Sucks to be you Champ".

I misread several letters and read it in Western Armenian which is why I couldn'T see that it was English.

Haйc чъpaй дo, мaй Pyc фpeн

Nope
You don't need that much momey to be honest
Hahaha
At least we don't call every 2 or 3 commieblocks a city

Maybe you should stop believing USSR Propaganda that you're not a part of Iran?

Attached: consider-the-following-lt-3-20000926.png (500x347, 49K)

Baku

Attached: 2017Cities_The_lights_of_the_evening_Baku_112105_.jpg (2000x1333, 3.49M)

That would imply that area was ever relevant though

Armenians are nothing more than jews who followed a rolling penny into a church
Long Live Azerbaijan

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

We made Iran what it is today
Shah Ismail, Shah Abbas, Khorasan Turks such as Nadir and others
Qajars and others made Iran what it is today

>nigger language
Says the man who's ancestors were forced to speak turkish by the sword. Daily reminder; You used to speak a dialect of persian.

Lol what fucking relevance

Who did this fucking thread?
He even chose the flag wrong!

Yes because AZERbadjan is iranian was iranian and always will be iranian. Just because Kremlin Shills propagandized your country to believe you aren't Iran doesn't mean you aren't.

Baku had more companies in 19th century
We had fucking Germans and Pole immigrants dammit!!!
Baku was biggest port city in Russian Empire after Saint Peterburg

Whatever you say Southern German

>WE WUZ SAFAVIDS N SHIEEET
Shah Ismail was unironically more Kurdish than Azeri + you're not even living in Azerbaijan, the country should have been named Shirwan/Arran. Azerbaijan has historically been entirely in Iran, stop LARPing

Actually second generation Turk/Iranian diaspora.

I only know of Azerbaijan's existence because of the Eurovision Song Contest.
Actually, why is Azerbaijan in the Eurovision Song Contest?

I dont get why Azeris always claim Shah ismail when they can rightfully claim Mohammad Reza Shah. He was an Ayromlou (mothers side) making him Azeri by Azeri custom

Is there weed in Ganja?
Should Derbent be part of Azerbaijan?
Why side with the Turks?

n...notice me senpai

>Serbians hate me
>Armenians hate me
>Russians hate me
>Kurds hate me
>Iranians hate me

So wait you’re telling me scummy people that aren’t worth the trash I throw out hate your people?

Claiming Shah Abbas is even more autistic, the guy literally made an army of Armenians just to oust the Azeri qisilbash and cut Turkic influence in the government

>Is there weed in Ganja?
There is weed everywhere in the rual regions in that part of the world (it originates from there, Central Asia-Northern India). Most of the rual people don't even know it as a drug because it's a wild strain with low THC

>Should Derbent be part of Azerbaijan?
Trick question, Debrent should be part of Iran because Azerbadjan should be part of Iran

>Why side with the Turks?
USSR Propaganda, the Kremlin feared Azeris returning into Iran after conquering them.

I don't think the Soviets had enough time to brainwash them when the Grey Wolves and the army of islam was active in 1918

they can claim anyone they want from the last 1000years of Iran you dumb fuck. Iran is literally a Turkic country. Even today, their religious leader is Turkic.

Brother, don't seek sympathy in this site. You're Turkic and this site filled with people whose ancestors fucked by Turkics.

Attached: 1452269600969.jpg (500x710, 156K)

If it weren't for the Nagorno-Karabakh war, we wouldn't even know you to "hate" you.
And hate is a strong word. Throughout all my years i have never ever seen a Greek even mention your country.
So take this piece of advise instead. Take the ego-pill.

Attached: 1555657425991.jpg (2576x1920, 911K)

Ni hao
Ni hao ma?

I don't even know who made this thread

Except all the Turkic dynasties that ruled Iran were thoroughly Persianized because of the lack of their culture and identity, and started LARPing as Persians. Even today you mongoloids take your identity from the Turan of Shahnameh.

>Iran is literally a Turkic country
This level of stupid should be punishable

They did, they SHILLED the country HARD. Understandably Azerbadjans warm port was strategically very important to them especially since Iran has hinted to join NATO during the time of the Shah. The Iranian Navy attacking Russia directly from the caspian sea would have been so unbelievably devastating they threatened to retaliate with nukes if that were to happen. Azerbadjan was like East Germany strategic strongholds of the USSR, it wouldn't be unfair to claim that their survival depended on those 2 countries not rejoining their original countries. They failed with east Germany, but suceeded with Azerbadjan