Cunt

Cunt
Should gay marriage be legalized

Attached: 1537289161890.jpg (1267x887, 107K)

It already is and I couldn't care less. Most gays don't marry anyway.

its legal here
I'm cool with it

no. got no business doing any of that. don't care much either way though. livin' in a society and whatnot

flag
And it was legalized last year or so, before that we had somethings like a "written partnership" where homos had more or less the same level of tax and other benefits that straight couples had.

IMO marriage is no longer a big "contract" between a man, woman and god, but just a tax incentive to settle down with somebody, maybe raise some kids and have a calm life (not working out that much in our modern hedonistic society lol). I mean if you love somebody deeply, do you need a god or government to give their blessing?

It's legal and I'm thankful of it.

This
Absolutely nothing has changed, except some people got married.

It's pretty sad actually. Many homos think that they can substitute meaningful relationships with empty meaningless hookups.

no

dont be so fucking dense
the whole point was to hollow out marriage and make it meaningless so they queers would feel they are on the same level as decent people

Attached: 1554430631059.jpg (720x410, 52K)

Obviously it should
Why should it not be legal?

Marriage is already meaningless for decades

Who hurt you?

It is, sort of, here. But not seen as totally equal as far as I See. It is not called marriage, but as "live partnership". Or rather, that was the case until 2017.Still not exact same benefits. Since they can be "married" by a government official like everyone else, It doesnt really matter. Real marriage to me is via the church. The other seems a bit lacking.

because it's an abomination of what marriage stands for. it's utterly pointless for anyone but a male and a woman to get married. homos do not deserve the same rights that a man and woman are granted when they're wedded. it's absolutely ridiculous.

what makes you think all that? you sound a bit paranoid

>"hurrr, i cant walk properly cause of my knee injury, so lets amputate the whole thing"
give me an address and i will hurt you

Attached: D31UV4AWAAAAX6r.png (331x331, 93K)

just marry an animal then

for what reason do two dudes need the same rights as a man and woman possibly trying to start and raise a family of their own?

Shit jobs, shit salaries, high taxes, high rent, thots, no kids, useless educational system, broken healthcare, incompetent passive aggressive people, etc.
Yes let's worry of something that is like 1 in 50,000. Disregard anything else. Typical Chinese chatbot. I guess I should listen to Jow Forums to get some Xiaomi and Huawei so I could save a few euros so I can unknowingly be spreading diversion too with the fucking phone in the background without any knowledge of it.

HOL UP
*get's divorced and married 3 times in the next 2 years*
YOU'LL BE SAYIN'
*creates a whole generation of neets, incels and social retarded through the lack of a strong family union
MARRIAGE
*never visits church or helps out in the community except maybe on christmas*
IS NOT ONLY FOR US?!
*supports the bombing of shitskin children in the 3rd world*

there is always time to hang a fruitcake in between struggles

no, marriage is only for us

Yes please make sure that you hit me hard daddy

What? I am just stating facts and stating that non religious marriage seems wierd to me.

>hollow out marriage and make it meaningless
What meaning did marriage lose when a few more people got married?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555511806383.jpg (960x960, 87K)

Yes, let the gays do what they want. We should force Northern Ireland to legalise it.

flag
it is

and for what reason it shouldn't? other than: "it's an abomination, it's a sin, it's disgusting"
so what if two gay persons want to marry? does it affect you somehow?

so you agree that marriage is basically useless, but it should be kept for straight because we can't have dem homos have something we have?
sorry i meant and not your post. Your post was reasonable

Cocks...
Gaysex...
Anime....

Unironically cannot fathom how much of a runt you'd have to be to have a problem with gays getting married.

yeah why not? They shouldn't be allowed to get kids tho.

I think his underlying arguments are that the purpose of marriage is to get tax breaks so you can actually afford to have a family; but fags can adopt or rent surrogate wombs so his whole argument is moot

What is marriage?
Marriage is not a business between two individuals. It never was. Society sees marriage as continuation of itself. A couple gets together to give new children to the nation. It's an investement into the future of the nation. At the time the couple is weakest, society gathers around with gifts and support for the young couple, and the young couple will raise better children to elevate the nation furhter.

Marriage is not between two people.
Marriage is an investement.

In light of this, should gay marriage be legal?
Why do faggots care if they get married? Why do they need the involvement of the state? I know why they want the involvement of the state, but why do they need it?

Do you think gay parenting would be a problem in large families?
Personally I only see a problem of gay parenting in small households with little to no influence of the extended family.

gay marriage shouldn't be legal but should be met with general acceptance from the public

Yeah it probably wouldn't be that much of a problem with large families

>Why do faggots care if they get married?
Why do you care that we want to have the ability to get married?

>Why do faggots care if they get married? Why do they need the involvement of the state? I know why they want the involvement of the state, but why do they need it?
why shouldn't somebody who pays taxes and thus supports the children, parents and healthcare of other people have not the same rights as others?
If neets and other useless deadweights get free healthcare and money, then people shouldn't really care if homo get married and pay less in taxes

Why do you want to get married? Why do you want the involvement of the state in your relationship?

No, it was decided by the kike parties like in Italy without a popular referendum, same for adoptions.

Because faggots are not an investement, they shouldn't have to pay less taxes no matter how you try to see faggotry as neets and useless deadweights.

Chechnya
Yes

>Why do you want to get married? Why do you want the involvement of the state in your relationship?
Yes, obviously. How are you not? Without any authority who the fuck is going to say pedophilic relationships is wrong?

For financial reasons, and some of us want it just because of what it symbolizes.
Now answer me, why do you care so much?

so you are saying that people who still pay taxes and support the state and society as a whole one way or another should be second class citizens because of their sexual orientations? and don't deserve not the same rights as everybody else, but neets, asexuals and others who probably would never conceive a child in their life should be? sounds pretty hypocritical to me

I told you already what marriage symbolizes. Not something a gay relationship can do.

Tax cuts are for the ones that need it, and faggotry isn't an illness as you managed to convince me.

I care because I don't want to give tax cuts to people that' don't deserve them. Everyone wants tax cuts, only some can get it, and faggotry isn't a reason.

>so you are saying that people who still pay taxes and support the state and society as a whole one way or another should be second class citizens because of their sexual orientations?
No.

>and don't deserve not the same rights as everybody else, but neets, asexuals and others who probably would never conceive a child in their life should be?
We agree, neets and asexuals are a problem.

your definition of marriage is stupid and retarded
grow up faggot

You're stupid.

>no u
ok

yeah, you're stupid and retarded.

Like said, you're basing your opinions on this issue off of your retarded idea of what marriage is. Also gays can have children, so your opinion is even more retarded.

I agree that gay people can have children. And they should.
A gay man has the same right of an heterossexual man to marry a woman.
I don't discriminate the rights of people based on their sexuality.
Faggots are the ones trying to do that.

Flag.
No way homo.
I mean, marriage is a religious thing.
We should simply abolish the state's marriage since we have something quite similar in our law (the pacs) that both normal people and degenerate beasts can do.
So the only marriage will be religious.
I'm also for making divorce illegal and only virgin brides can have white robes.

>tfw gay and been married and divorced twice in the last year

I often joke that gay divorce should be illegal. Honestly, I think most gay men are too promiscuous to get married

>first husband
>had been together for 4 years
>thought he was my perfect man
>ONLY issue we ever had was that he had a few fetishes that I felt uncomfortable fulfilling
>most depraved one in my opinion was 'Pozzy Pausy' which was a fetish related to 'pozzing' (giving someone AIDS on purpose). He didn't have aids but his ultimate fetish was to get AIDS, then lock me in a room with a big pause button hidden somewhere and I'd have to hit the button as he tried to give me AIDS.
>obviously never did this
>found out he had done it 4 times in the last year with him playing the role of the person being raped but he managed to escape each time
>had to leave

>second husband
>whirlwind romance married quickly
>he cheats on me 5 times in a week
>when i asked him why he said it was because he always does that on the first week of the new year, says he writes his new years resolutions on the mens cocks and they shove them into him
>asked him if one of the resolutions was not to cheat, he said no
>had to leave

There is no point, gay men are way worse than roasties

Attached: 1555374347061.jpg (554x530, 35K)

You're a stupid fuck desu

that's horrible
hope you actually found a great guy to actually get married, you simply had terrible luck

this. Imo the law we currently have should also be tightened such that only heterosexual couples with children (or a pregnancy) should enjoy thevtax benefits. Also revoke double passports, tax benefits only for german/eu citizens. .Marriages made outside of eu arent recognized as such, no tax benefits for them.

lmao

Based

this is so cliche, hard to believe it's real.

>I don't discriminate the rights of people based on their sexuality.
>Faggots are the ones trying to do that.
What the fuck are you even saying now? Are you drunk user?

Let's vote for that bro.
Of course we're a minority with all the cucks around.
But i'm glad to see a fellow decent countryman.

Read it again.

Unironically YES, and I'll tell you why:
It allows an institution of the State to be extended to homosexual people, who have always existed anyway, and who would otherwise tend to live on the margins of society and create their subcultures.
Thus homosexual people too can participate in forming the family, the building block of society, and do so in a manner which also has a sacred connotation.

t. ultra right-wing nationalist gay guy

Attached: 1477238667205.png (563x542, 260K)

Lmao Slavs are so fucking retarded

That is true. Homossexuals need to be brought into the light. But as you can see in this thread, most faggots want marriage for money and call you a homophobe if you say "no, that's stupid".

>Thus homosexual people too can participate in forming the family
How can they form a family, even married?
We should just stop with this hypocrisy and just find a way to cure them from their sickness.
That's it.

gays shouldn't be legalized

Single household families are a sickness worse than gays.

>Pest is worse than cholera
Both are sickness that need to be cured.
At least, single household are easy to treat.
Just make marriage something really complicated (so only the really motivated will marry) and make divorce illegal.
And make a breeding licence so no stupid thot will ever breed.

Why and how

By the way, is it known what causes homosexuality? Anybody got some insight into the latest scientific progress?

A European is asking me the why and how of clans and familias?
Are you okay?

Oh, you were talking about single fathers and mothers. Nevermind, I agree

It's a very taboo subject, no one can study it without heavy backslash.
From what i've seen, it isn't genetic.
There's 2 way to achieve gayness according to my theory.
Hormonal imbalance during keyphase (not only puberty).
And conditioning (cf Pavlov dog).

I've also heard of a difference in brain's connection (pic related, homo brain is similar to woman brain), but the source seemed sketchy so i won't talk about it.

Attached: Brain gender.jpg (638x479, 109K)

It actually blows my mind when I think about the fact that there's still no fucking scientific consensus on the matter.
You see people on the left and the hard right screaming
>muh rainbows, muh love is love!
Or
>muh degenerate faggots, you're mentally ill!
And NO ONE has any fucking clue what they're actually talking about, because no one does.
It's unbelievable if you think about it.
As a gay guy this frustrates me so much.

I'd say:
1) fund more studies on the matter
2) when looking at homosexuality, look at it not in through a bullshit political or even cultural lense, but but for what it is, a biological and psychological, thus medical issue first.

Attached: 1552683460971.jpg (619x453, 32K)

It's a shame that political correctness prevents science to shed light on this. If we find a cure for homosexuality it's definitely better putting it to a use than praising it as sth. normal. Things like picrel make me sick because it's obviously the product of brainwashing. I know I will get a huge backslash for stating this, but I think the russian anti-gay-propaganda law has a point.

Attached: 1553028710864.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

Genes and/or life experiences