Hail the next president of Ukriane!

Hail the next president of Ukriane!
Slava Ukraine!

Attached: 302px-Петро_Порошенко_під_час_виступу_у_Полтаві_(2016_рік).jpg (302x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/us-and-eu-need-to-take-on-crimea-sanction-sneaks
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-27/danone-sends-5-000-cows-to-siberia-in-quest-for-cheaper-milk
youtube.com/watch?v=81XvoQlqHvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servant_of_the_People_(political_party)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis#Legal_status
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clinton puppet vs Trump puppet. I am very concern.

the jew is going to win

the jew seems to be less antagonistic towards the russian speaking minority in Ukraine, though that's probably because he's russian speaking himself. he at least pays lip service to talking to the Kremlin, though I don't know how sincere that is. He was also pro-maidan, pro-EU and he has the backing of a prominent jewish oligarch.

overall a very mixed bag, but maybe slightly better than poroshenko, who knows.

Poroshenko is also born Russian-speaking. According to lot of sources, he speaks Russian at home. For Zelensky it's hard to speak Ukrainian, because he has just started to learn it.

Zelensky will win, no memes

I hope Zelensky will not change relations with Russia. I don't wanna be ""friends"" with Ukraine again...

I would prefer you do so we dont have to sanction russia anymore. we lost a lot of jobs because of it, and increased trade would be pretty handy right now.

I would prefer not

>we dont have to sanction russia anymore
Sanctions are meme, you are still doing business with them, lately you opened new mercedes factory near Moscow, the same goes for Netherlands.

Fuck you. Trade with trump with high tariffs. Most of people don't have money for imported german goods anyway. Good german producers localize their producing here, and this is the only right way to do trade with germany imo.

It's over for him, dvach fag.

we still lost a lot of jobs. we are of course still doing business but it could be a lot more.

I would prefer we dont trade with orange man.
besides most german products you buy are industrial machines, in turn you sold us a lot of agricultural goods.

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/us-and-eu-need-to-take-on-crimea-sanction-sneaks

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-27/danone-sends-5-000-cows-to-siberia-in-quest-for-cheaper-milk

How was yesterday debate? I read summary somewhere that it consisted only of slander. 0 info how they are going to fix Ukraine, only accusations for the opponent. It is true?

Attached: 1531936294120.webm (480x480, 2.95M)

Okay so were exactly were you born because before 2014 it took you 3 years to get Belgian citizenship?

is it true*

It's actually good, because milk and milk products were always big problem in Siberia. In Soviet Union they always consumed products made from milk powder and in Russia since 90s, China sells there low-quality Chinese milk. I always heard from people from Far East that good milk is expensive there.

Debates were very funny and cringy.
Poor country with huge debt are making show about it. This is ridiculously stupid.

>only accusations for the opponent. It is true?
This is how debates look like in general.

Moreover i don't see any difference between Zelensky and Poroshenko.

i hope he will win, Zelensky is a russian puppet

They don't matter, it was just a show. People already decided - they want porky gone. On the internet you only see complete shizoids and literal bots shilling for him, but polls and result of first round showed actual mood of voters. Porky showed everything with his actions past 5 years, he is a total disappointment for the people and for our western partners. His empty promises can't change anything anymore.

They could at least try to address some problems Ukraine have to fix, but instead they held debate on fucking stadium to establish which one of them is more corrupt. They should go all they way and just make rap dissing contest

Attached: 1543764690993.jpg (440x360, 17K)

Nope, keep shilling though.

>buying into porokh propaganda
cringe

Zelensky himself does not know how to solve problems in Ukraine. People vote not for him but against Poroshenko. If you have not noticed they constantly do that. Look at all the previous presidents.

>Zelensky stated in April 2019 that "of course" he supports the decommunization of Ukraine.[52][39] In April 2019 he stated that Stepan Bandera "defended the freedom of Ukraine" and that it is "normal and cool" that "some percentage of Ukrainians" consider him a hero.[39]
Why are ukrainians such nazis?

who is he what is he? right or left? somebody give me explain

Actually Poroshenko is Kremlin's puppet in disguise. Zelensky on other hand is probably sincerely want better relations with Russia, but it's because he wants better life for Ukrainians. Poroh is just good person for geopolitical games both for Kremlin and some camp in american elite.

>russian puppet
What makes you think that? Ukrainian wouldn't vote for him because of that.

Russian "puppet" is Boyko.

The debates were awful. I don't know what they are doing but it feels like they fired all speech writers and campaign managers. They are basically shouting "I am better than you" instead of shouting "he is worse than me"

>Zelensky himself does not know how to solve problems in Ukraine.
That is actually bothering me, why fucking comedian? Considering some openly pro Russian candidate is out of the question, they have none pro EU? It's like Ukrainians want to be stuck in eternal limbo

There's no good relations possible with russia and he's a fucking clown, slavs are so stupid

They are all pro-European but one. Zelensky constantly talks about Europe for example.

>That is actually bothering me, why fucking comedian?
Did you watch his show? Very emotional.

youtube.com/watch?v=81XvoQlqHvM

>Did you watch his show? Very emotional.
I do know very little about Ukraine, I just saw some summary of the debate and candidates and I find it's ridiculous to vote for comedian who doesn't even speak fluently Ukrainian. It could be my ignorance but all I see looking at him is new pawn of oligarchs who won't fix shit

Agree.

>In an interview in April 2019 party leader Zelensky stated that he supported the free distribution of medical cannabis, was a supporter of free abortion in Ukraine and would like to see the legalisation of prostitution and gambling in Ukraine.[19] He spoke out against the legalization of weapons.[19]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servant_of_the_People_(political_party)

didn't expect anything else from a jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis#Legal_status

It's just populism to win elections. Zelensky is a puppet of Kolomoyskyi (Jewish oligarch).

Poor little naive waffle...literally 99% of thr candidates is a jew or cryptojew with a changed name baked by as many jew oligarchs in these races, same shit with the local oligarch jew mayors and the ministers, are so pathetic they even hired ministers from neighbor countries like the balts, close meme countries like georgia and even germany, when germans have pointed at corruption they were sacced and fired. Also the 1% of the oligarchs doesn't make them all jews is some tatar or muslim anyway. And even then they talk in russian while preaching ukrainian "race" and achievements.
Literal fanfiction country.

At least it didn't end into another live brawl.

beside legal weed this already sounds very typical ukrainian, at least outside of ukraine :^)

Poroshenko is not really a puppet of Kremlin, more like a disingenuous cunt who works with them for his own personal benefit.

How do you say "grayons" in Russian?
>actually the maidan was a kremlin psyop
>actually the war is all a hologram
>nulland is a russian troll
>the constant begging for sanctions from ukraine and the provocations are 4d chess dudes

Are you the Russian version of MIGA autists like the Navalny band?

Poroshenko has finally realized the burgers and canadians arent financing his country anymore since they have concluded all their business deals and investments they had to, and europe isn't willing to pay as well for free, in fact they are questioning his government and want the first money parcels back. Poroshenko is still "forced" to trade and make business with Russia to a a oid digging a bigger hole for Ukraine, it's a natural option and choice, even during the pressure some countries manage to keep the economic ties.

>muh jews
Where are you from?

>>actually the maidan was a kremlin psyop
>>actually the war is all a hologram
>>nulland is a russian troll
>>the constant begging for sanctions from ukraine and the provocations are 4d chess dudes
No. But the facts are still points out that Poroh is the best option fro Kremlin. Officially it was shown on TV like Kremlin's candidate is Boyko, but Boyko was Poroh puppet, because Poroh's TV channels were very friendly with Boyko, gave him lot of time and even invited him to their TV shows. So Boyko for Poroh was just technical candidate to get votes from other opposition candidates.
Poroh is pretty good for Kremlin - he still doing business with Russia, US and EU are not very happy with him. Country's government institutes are very corrupted, so it's easy to work with them. Zelensky is kind of black swan - all we know about him, he is working on Kolomoyskiy's TV channel, but will he be his puppet president or not, it's unclear. Poroh on the other hand is very straight and Kremlin knows perfectly what to expect from him, and he is pretty vulnerable for Kremlin.

Definitely not from the NPC Euro Parliament, but even there the MPs are waking up after the concern among europeans in the matter of giving free shit to a country that won't even be considered to join the EU in at least 30 years and is just a further issue and trouble maker forcing the EU to cut ties and have economical losses with Russia, Turkey tier candidate. Also been wondering why Turkey even tried, as if Europe want an a tual Middle East border to share with Arab Spring countries that aren't North African ones.

The whole world is Kremlin and we are its agents

But he isn't a Russian puppet, he is the candidate of preference for Russia in this case, the two things aren't always related.