Why do european people pretend they are an unity ("white people", "white supremacy"...

Why do european people pretend they are an unity ("white people", "white supremacy", "white nationalism") when they historically hate and kill each other?

At least we asians openly dislike each other and we don't pretend we are a single "asian race".

Attached: images - 2019-04-20T102155.419.jpg (739x415, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTifE_bhLAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koliyivshchyna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't. It's a newworldism.

They don't. It's a newworldism.

I have never heard anyone describe themselves as "white" in real life.

ironically, the notion of a european identity is less of a meme now than ever before

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1200x800, 26K)

*insert any race here* nationalism/supremacy is retarded

This "white" stuff is new world muttery. They don't have an ethnicity to identify with.

hahaha is it that movie where ukrainians played hot potato with polish baby
it this was my favorite scene

only yanks do that

We don't. And hating Germans is a good thing. Fucking cocksniffers.

there's nothing wrong with that

Only americans believe that.

They don't. People who do the "white people", "white supremacy", "white nationalism" thing are either Germans or cucks dreaming of being German slaves. Normal Europeans care first and foremost about their countries and their sovereignty.

Lel. Europeans online talk non stop about how they feel so European and EVROPA and what not.

Maybe they are just bullshitting on a Korean imageboard? But who would do that?

It's an American thing. I've never heard people arguing about race irl

Every non-FINNIC yuropoor can burn in h*ll.

its just an american thing
in fact chinks and gooks also do this

prime example of this

>i-it's just an american thing, I swear, ha-ha, silly burgers

Yeah sure, surely no one in Europe is MUHEVROPAing around.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTifE_bhLAA

Attached: C7xt38YXgAU2HHG.jpg (1200x900, 350K)

why do korean people make huge general assumptions upon entire continents worth of different people?

>Why do european people pretend they are an unity ("white people", "white supremacy", "white nationalism")
They don't, it's a burgerstanian invention.
fpbp

only reason euros arent killing themselves anymore is because europe is now controlled by usa

>hahaha is it that movie where ukrainians played hot potato with polish baby
>it this was my favorite scene
What is the name of the film?

Well look at their soccer fans. Soccer is hugely popular in Europe and most of their fans are skinheads/neo-nazis/white supremacists/jew haters. But look at the euros itt denying that. We don't have that in America.

Attached: POP03_wa[1].jpg (408x250, 138K)

killing each other*

We are bound by our Nordic-Germanic heritage that encompassed the entirety of what we call our land and people.

Attached: danubian civilization.jpg (750x315, 67K)

>They don't, it's a burgerstanian invention.
>implying america invented slavic nationalism, germanic nationalism and all other branches of pan-nationalism
sure thing bud

>
>

вoлынь
фильм пpo тo кaк бeдных пoлякoв вce в жoпy eбaли

No because the EVROPEAN identity shit is way bigger on r*ddit and elsewhere
>Ughh ackshually I feel more European than French :)))) wars don't happen anymore in Europe we are all one people!

>Why do european people pretend they are an unity ("white people", "white supremacy", "white nationalism") when they historically hate and kill each other?

In my opinion some feeling of civilisational (and partialy racial) unity is emerging only now, after the recent influx of aliens into European countries.

Kys

We Europeans are one race. We have to stay together

europoops aren't white

Europeans do not call themselves white. "White (!)nationalism" is a burger invention.
Same reason why brits don't call themselves white or european, they are brits.

>>implying america invented slavic nationalism, germanic nationalism and all other branches of pan-nationalism
Those aren't white nationalism, let alone pan-european movements.

it isn’t, a lot if eurocucks want all these immigrants in europe, so if anything a civil war is brewing between cucked euros and non cucked euros

t. 50% farmeroid 50% whg 56% yamna

Every brit who voted remain I talk to feels the need to mention how they are European.

Brits do have an unbreakable union and connection to the heritage of the continental people.

>The next night, the whole family is attacked by Poles who seek revenge on Ukrainians. They condemn Helena for living with a Ukrainian, slaughter her newborn in front of her eyes, then kill Vasyl and behead her. Zosia observes everything from the shed, terrified. She escapes again, now afraid of both Ukrainians and Poles. She hides in the woods with her son.

Only amerilards do this

I know white nationalism itself was a mistake made in america but that doesnt mean pan-nationalism movements of smaller scales arent retarded.

United Europe will worlk.

Could you imagine Serbs and Albanians ever working together? or Russians and Brits?

I do ahmed

> Russians and Brits?
Yes, I can imagine Russians and Brits in a single congress and senate

*never work

>Why do european people pretend they are an unity ("white people", "white supremacy", "white nationalism") when they historically hate and kill each other?
Ukrainians had been hating Poles for a long time:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koliyivshchyna

>But look at the euros itt denying that.

Denying what?
It's still fairly new thing, also keep in mind that all nazi hooligans are from ex-communist countries(mostly slavs) while the western hooligans are mostly anti-fa and leftists(except britbongs).

That's just yank fuckery.

Pleased to meet you, Ahmed
I'm Vsevolod

European and White nationalism are same thing.

I feel absolutely no similarity with some dumb forced EVRO identity

Me neither

nobody considers themselfs "white" but its pretty normal to consider eachother human and other ppl not so much human
as for wars its part of being european and the last 2 wars were so bloody we kinda stopped being so serious about it

Well actually I'm Artjom and born in Nischni Nowgorod so suck my balls Vse

instead of white vs non-white euros do east vs west europe

You do if you're white, all your culture is shared by the europeans.

You do if you're white, all your culture is shared by the europeans.

>all your culture is shared by the europeans
Not really...most of my culture is shared by other Swedes and to some extent Finnish, Norwegian and Danish people.

>"hey dud where are u from dud?"
>uhm I'm [european ethnicity]
>"nah dud ur white lul"
>yes, my skin is white, but I'm [european ethnicity] actually
>"wtf u yurocuck ain't mehmed ur white dud"
dog bless

Attached: gettyimages-aur8504300012-1024x1024.jpg (1016x1024, 451K)

>wtf why aren't cunts with 1-10% non-white population big on whiteness
you will be as it trends downwards

>Not really..

Attached: hanseatic.png (1600x849, 918K)

>At least we asians openly dislike each other and we don't pretend we are a single "asian race".
You ruined that chance Kim

Attached: Co prosperity sphere.jpg (359x299, 31K)

What does the Hanseatic trade organization have to do with my culture, user? I don't get it

wtf does this mean i can we wuz as a Swede?

your culture is influenced by the baltic sea for a baltic culture.

The Internet poisoned the well, you see attitudes in places like this that simply don't reflect the real life scenarios of the various countries people post from. Just look at the recent aussie shitposter and his manifesto about "muh white heritage", "i don't count as an immigrant because I'm white and all white countries are European". You think the average European or Australian or kiwi actually empathizes with such monolithic absurdities?

Attached: 1497392766423.jpg (675x692, 84K)

Trading is THE culture you commie

>while the western hooligans are mostly anti-fa and leftists(except britbongs)
except they aren't?
Roma ultras: rightwing
SS Lazio ultras: rightwing
Inter Milan ultras: rightwing
Real Madrid ultras: rightwing
Barcelona ultras: historically rightwing

Nice. Gonna larp as Novgorodian now

you aren't invited because you're not white, no one will claim italy as part of their country, don't worry.

>people who trade meld into one culture
whoa...

Attached: 1481413118269.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Only time I've heard an European described as white etc. was by burgers or it was done with a memetic lens.Only shitposters and american mutts care about huwhiteness. We care about nationality.

Based

You are welcome

Attached: 16.jpg (640x427, 40K)

>Italy and Spain
>western

Nobody cares about being huwhite here, Pepsi country. We are united in the sense that we are much closer to each other culturally than to non-Europeans, not in that we are all exactly the same.

>we don't pretend we are a single "asian race"

You don't?

Attached: 12.jpg (419x191, 20K)

Exactly. When America was building itself, they needed a lowest common denominator to base their national identity around -- whiteness.

as if canada is any different lol

European doesn't mean white

Those are autist 12 year olds from Jow Forums.

Thats the most fart-smelling lie i've ever heard. Why are germans so dishonestly pretentious?

Aren't the polish right wing chanting "biala europa"?

>MUH CANADA MUH CANADA MUH CANADA
Why does the amerishart impulsively vomit out this shit whenever a leaf so much as allude to America?

I call us European and we do occasionally band together to cleanse the continent.

PERUSTETTUA JA PUNAPILLERÖITYÄ

Attached: DABBER.gif (554x400, 120K)

You mostly kill other Europeans in the name of Germany. Which leads to Germany in ruins.

*football
Mutt

Germans killed Germans for centuries and almost all Europeans are descended from a germanic tribe.

Imagine actually believing this

he's not wrong you know

seething america's hat

I'm Portuguese and consider myself Germanic.

Isn't that what (historically speaking) Koreans and Chinese did as well? All cultures have history of hating and killing each other at some point in time, and even so, whites aren't as supportive of "white nationalism" as there is Korean and Chinese nationalism within those countries. Look at the rates that support refugees and immigration, it's abysmally low compared to what you see in Western countries. Look at Korea, it's almost 100% Korean. It just that you autists are abnormally obsessed with Western beauty standards. White nationalists are a small percentage of the population who also want to be homogeneous but have been censored and demonized by Jews because of WW2 and their parasitic quest for power and money that is even visible from the other side of the world, which is why you are in a tiny safe bubble that hasn't been infiltrated yet.