Where do you recommend I go if I visit Norway next month?

Where do you recommend I go if I visit Norway next month?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2000x1455, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nettavisen.no/nyheter/innenriks/norsk-modell-knivstakk-ekskjaeresten/1489944.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you want to see?

History, nature etc

My hometown

Attached: 1433295533223.jpg (1620x1080, 343K)

Western Norway

So... sea eagle safari

Attached: 9c-sea-eagle-safari_27_hurtigruten-4377.jpg (1900x950, 111K)

to the airport so you can get away from this shithole

Not Oslo from what I heard. Hemsedal is nice.

Attached: image.jpg (340x340, 30K)

No, im coming in and im staying for atleast 2 weeks. If I like I'll come back for good.

Svalbard

Looks nice. But i've seen my share of ski resorts here. I was thinking the fjords and some historical sites.

Mo i rana ofc! Im going there later this summer

Western Norway for nature and Bergen for culture+history is a great start. "Norway in a nutshell" tour is always great.

your loss

Yes, and midnight sun if you're into that.

If you are rich you can sail Hurtigrutten

The ferry to Denmark

>The ferry to Denmark

Attached: x0vjs.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>My flag
>rich
I'll check it out tho.

rent a car and drive from bergen to svolvær.

Tonsberg.

geiranger, bergen, hardangervidda, dombas (with funny a, not the ukrainian frontline), alesund, trollvegen and many more, the atlantic road and many more

I strongly reccommend you check out Bergen aswell. It's arguably the most /comfy/ city in Norway, and it has a fairly rich history in relation to the Hanseatic league, amongst other things.

Attached: bergen.jpg (1224x500, 314K)

Second this. Lovold Industrier in Bodo are experts on rope, which you'll come to appreciate once you've gotten there and realise that you want nothing more than to hang yourself.

Bergen as long as you're not a sissy who is afraid of Celtic bvlls with dicks swinging past their knees

Bergen

kek

Are you rich? How long did you save up for this? I assume for a Bulgarian Norway must be insanely expensive.

Norway is expensive for everyone, even for our neighbours and ourselves.

i'll book a cheap flight, stay at a relatively cheap hotel and buy cheap food from the supermarket. This is how you get by as a slav when visiting a rich country. My only real expenses would be transport and entrance fees.

this wanted to visit nordic countrybut they
are too expensive

Are the french poor now ?

First worlders make me sick

The Bergen celtic bvlls Are nice people, it's the celtic Bergen woman bvlls who are crazy.
>Reeeee yes I am 'miss Bergen' but you raped a relative of me so now I want celtic revenge with this knife. Take that and that and that.. reeeee

nettavisen.no/nyheter/innenriks/norsk-modell-knivstakk-ekskjaeresten/1489944.html

Attached: Mildri_Storlid_ble___Miss_Bergen___i_fjor.jpg (230x350, 27K)

I want to be raped by a Bergen cow QT

I'd advice you to not go to eastern Norway. You might as well go to Sweden where the prices won't rob you and leave you for dead (the inhabitants are another story).
The coast in M/ore og Romsdal and Sogn og Fjordane is the most important to see in Norway, though the north such as Lofoten is also impressive but expensive.

Thanks, but already was in Sweden. If I could survive Stockholm I could survive eastern Norway. Im landing in Oslo anyway and i'll have to make a plan where to go from there.

The train to Bergen is very scenic

Based alien
Dra heim, Sven

The drive to Flesland airport is even better.

Er det ikke leggetid for deg nå, mon tro?

Please don't come to Norway, is very poor, very ugly, too cold, unfriendly peoples, everything is expensive, if you stay too long they'll make you pay taxes so we can have debates about frozen pizza on the state channel in between Baba Yaga (praise be unto her) Erna telling us of The Way.

Our trannies are first class best in the world

try harder next time

Unironically take an at least hour long train trip out somewhere, maybe from a city to another or to a tourist destination. You get to see so much beautiful landscape from the train trip alone it's worth it. I usually travel by train rather than airplane when i go to visit my grandparents just to admire the breathtaking terrain, i've also read a lot of tourists give it a lot of praise.

cope, self hate is a nordic thing

rent a car and go around the Hardangerfjord and maybe further north
the cities aren't really worth seeing, even Bergen

Lofoten and Tromso were good when I went

Norway, mmmmmmm.

Attached: 56770840_2349881925225320_4553288649015806022_n.jpg (1080x1350, 56K)

This but Sognefjord instead

Imagine tying a millstone about your neck and jumping in the Sognefjord where it's deepest haha

haha, epic... heh

Suicide should not be joked about..

Attached: 139817231.jpg (600x407, 26K)

Bergen is worth seeing IMO. The rest aren't that exciting though you're right about that
but you should pop by Nidarosdomen in Trondheim

Eksingerdal
Lærdal
Voss
Flåm
Ålesund
Bergen
Hardangervidda
Valdres
Jotunheimen
Rjukan
Kristiansand
Senja
Geiranger

Just to name a few good ones

Attached: Så reid han.jpg (2000x973, 1.77M)