Why are normie men such cucks?

Why are normie men such cucks?

I went to a normie b-day party last night and the b-day girl was slutting out hard twerking and shit. She even was openly flirting with other men. Meanwhile her cuck bf was pretending nothing was happening and played beer pong.

I would've slapped that bitch if she was my gf

Attached: wvnr8d4go6r11.gif (227x414, 1.53M)

>I would've slapped that bitch if she was my gf

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

He's probably not wracked with insecurities like you.

Probably open relationship, they’re pretty common these days

Their daily routine includes visiting Reddit. What did you expect?

>Open relationship

Yikes. It's just an excuse for you woman to get fucked. Truth is that in an open relationship the female gets 100x more sex than the male

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>I would've slapped that bitch if she was my gf
this is why you would get cucked and/or dumped quickly.

the key to having a gf is to simply be ready to leave her at the drop of a hat. don't police her, just leave her if she fucks up.

>Why are normie men such cucks?
Because they take the first cute girl they have the opportunity to get

what the fuck do you need? its fucking progressive today.

ever heard of polyamory, OP?

>complaining about sluts in 2019

No you wouldn't, you would've quite literally sucked another man's cum out of her pussy just to become her bf.
Jesus Christ, why do incels have the audacity to call others cucks if they're the most cucked people in existence

He is progressive

This and don’t be a beta

If you don't let your wife fuck other guys you're insecure

It's ok if you fuck them too.

>Truth is that in an open relationship the female gets 100x more sex than the male
what if the male is super CHad?

>>Open relationship
>Truth is that in an open relationship the female gets 100x more sex than the male
Only if she settled below her weight

> Truth is that in an open relationship the female gets 100x more sex than the male

This. Also, someone post that r*ddit thread where that cunt was crying about having an open relationship (that she asked for) and how her boyfriend was now banging sluts in their home all the time. It really makes you think (and laugh).

regardless. biologically women are the selectors.

from what I see, Chads fuck a lot of women but a lot of them are not really pretty

I know a guy who is really handsome who cheated on his wife with 7 different women maybe more and then his wife found out and got really sad. He is my dad's friend.