NKN will win Binance Community Vote. Strap the Fuck in. Pic Related

NKN will win Binance Community Vote. Strap the Fuck in. Pic Related.

Attached: Votes are Safu.jpg (960x577, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambcrypto.com/binance-community-votes-are-manipulated-redditors-speculate/
medium.com/@a.bogdanov001/mithril-mith-involved-in-illegal-voting-for-binance-community-vote-expose-the-cheaters-48d104414750
binance.com/vote.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats vote manipulation

ambcrypto.com/binance-community-votes-are-manipulated-redditors-speculate/

im in with 19k nkn

we're gonna make it

cant wait to watch mith get btfo'd

Wow that hilarious
Guess nkn nas this now

What price did you buy in at? jw.

i think my cost average is like around $0.2009

Oy vey. Should I sell my bnb? Those faggots have a lot of coins to dump.

Does Gate KYC? I want to get some but can't get it anywhere.

yeah, but you have till after the vote ends. but better do it fast cause they're gonna dump hard

Switcheo still down?

yeah, but even though it says no burgers im one and kyc'd just fine they didnt give a fuck

I only use ETH to trade kek

Sorry just to clarify, did they make you submit KYC to withdraw?

Votes are safu.

Attached: 77272.jpg (692x360, 26K)

yeah, you don't need any sort of kyc to deposit but then your shit's just stuck there if you don't

also pretty sure mith is raping the vote again to try to make the voter to vote ratio seem more realistic, like what a waste of money... after CZ's tweet its obvious they're monitoring the shit out of the vote now kek

now's a good time to buy looks like too cause someone's dumping

>mfw it's nkn that gets disqualified

Attached: 1529547211440.jpg (779x777, 326K)

or i should say manipulating the price down

the reason chink shit like zilliqa was listed on binance

I don't fuck around and make small positions so I guess I am just going to wait until Binance or use Switcheo. I just hate NEO so much.

>ambletcrypto

here's a link that's not shit

medium.com/@a.bogdanov001/mithril-mith-involved-in-illegal-voting-for-binance-community-vote-expose-the-cheaters-48d104414750

What lol. I didnt verify at all and have a 100 btc withdrawal limit. Standard is 2 btc withdrawal limit for no verification. I just click NON US Citizen/Resident when asked.

i did the same and then when i went to go withdraw it hit me with all this kyc shit

when'd you make your account there?

like 2 months ago. A " complete your KYC" bar pops up at the bottom of my page on gate but I never click it.

binance may have halted the vote? there hasn't been a single vote in like 45 minutes now

binance.com/vote.html

Yes. But you can just send a drivers license or probably any bullshit ID and they will approve

Attached: D58F371B-41BB-4DFE-B657-6A01CEF4E73B.jpg (512x367, 35K)

They exit scammed, sorry user