This is Europa

This is Europa.

This is without a shred of doubt where the best people on planet Earth come from.

Attached: Germanic_peoples.jpg (1401x871, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/04/03/enkat-omkring-70-procent-av-de-svensksprakiga-tanker-rosta-pa-sfp
svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/04/15/sa-har-rostade-svenskfinland-i-riksdagsvalet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really, really like this thread

Good thread.
inb4 third world tears

you're all a bit too old for ghost stories

Attached: 1554379454161.jpg (500x550, 59K)

>7777
Bruh...

det finns många svenskspråkiga människor i helsinki

No you don't. The % of RKP voters there went from 6.5% to 5% in 4 years. In another year or two, there will be more Russian speakers there.

Not all finland swedes vote for RKP you know...I read an article that said most of them actually don't vote for RKP in Finnish YLE

That's impossible. There's not much more Swedish speakers than RKP voters.

and France?

svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/04/03/enkat-omkring-70-procent-av-de-svensksprakiga-tanker-rosta-pa-sfp
according to this 69% of finland swedes vote for RKP but I read another article that was post-election and said that most of them voted for a party that started with S something, can't remember but I tihnk it was social democrats...

here I found it svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/04/15/sa-har-rostade-svenskfinland-i-riksdagsvalet
"this is how swedish finland voted in the election" is the title

All but a few of those counties have large Finnish speaking communities btw

This is what you get when you're not careful, a bunch of Ural-Altaian monkeys scrabbling with each other over meaningless stuff nobody cares about.

Kill every Finn I say.

Attached: Linguistic_map_of_the_Altaic,_Turkic_and_Uralic_languages_(en).jpg (3245x2036, 1.19M)

to be fair finlandssvensk in the capital region are the RKP type of finlandssvensk. SDP votes probably come mainly from ostrobothnia

excuse us but we are trying to have a civil discussion here

based

maybe the helsinki finland swedes are more elitistic or what ever the word is

>Socialdemokraterna stöds av 9 procent, De gröna av 6 procent, Vänsterförbundet och Samlingspartiet av 4 procent var, Sannfinländarna av 2 procent och Centern av 1 procent.
That's pretty left

they just have more money.

there isnt a separate "worker's party" for swedes but rkp and ""national coalition party"" (=the center-right aka the most right-wing party in the country economically) are basically interchangable with a language difference.

Why do seething Finns always flock to Germanic threads? Are they obsessed or something?

the map is wrong. Kazakh is no fucking way monolithic.

yes but it makes sense that they don't vote for the Perussuomalaiset because they want to get rid of finland swedes language right?

a large chunk of them want to replace mandatory swedish with a language of choice for the student

I wish I would have learned chinese for work opportunities but I don't want to work in china because chinamen are rude but perhaps learning japanese would have been nice

It's all they think about

Attached: Sami.jpg (2048x1152, 277K)

never too late to start though you picked probably the two hardest languages for a european to learn.

i like studying latin based languages casually. once you know one the rest come easy.

I speak spanish but I have not had so much use for it yet I wish I could speak Italian instead but they did not let me choose it in school

>best people on planet Earth come from.
barbarian, savage, uncivilized tribes

I like to do ~20-30 minutes of duolingo a day just for laughs
supposedly good for the brain too even if I never find a use for speaking french

Nobody was talking about Finland or Fennoswedes before you got here. Stop.

Not much longer

Attached: 1536009921107.png (421x460, 252K)

I should do that too but my other school work takes up my energy and my spirit of soul so when it is done I just want to do something else like watch a movie or play dota and I lose my motivation to study languages. maybe in the future you meet a french girl and she will be impressed with your french skills

yikes

Attached: c55f2710309e68572ef64d7a1920c7e8.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

Not all of them, and only the mandatory teaching in schools. Other than that, I have never heard them speaking against finnish swedes or swedish language. Most is propably just misinterpreted banter.

*flosses nervously*

Attached: 2019-04-20 17_48_05-Greenshot.jpg (1280x1024, 257K)

*yawn*

France is an ally of Africa

Very N thread

Only a minority of English people are Germanic.

Its the elite, the only people who matters in your shithole cuntry

Pretty much half going by this map

Attached: Germanic Y DNA.jpg (800x545, 62K)

based spookposter

>I don't understand y-dna: the post

seething g*rmanic subhuman

>no scotland, but hjaltland and orkneyjar
unequivocally based, is this finally the perfect europe?

Enlighten me then

I'm guessing it's jjust something all Germanic people have in common

>g*rmanics
>evropean

my sides

Only males carry y-dna and it's the percentage that carry germanic haplotypes, all this indicates is that 50% of males have a germanic paternal line whereas most of their dna is likely native British
England is only like 25% germanic according to wikipedia

Good enough, English is still a Germanic language though and England was influenced a lot by Germanic culture. We'll go by that.

Ignore the c*ltshit, most english are proud of their GERMSNIC heritage

the way that works is half of english men descend from germanics paternally, but the majority of their overall DNA is still native celt/briton because there were far more natives than germanic invaders. if you did a similar map about african americans (as in, those actually descended from slaves) you'd have most of them with european Y-DNA because of master-slave rape. but the majority of their DNA is still African because they've stayed in their group for most of the time

>England is only like 25% germanic
That's an average. It varies depending on class and location.

Based.

The biggest mistake the Anglo-Saxons made was not expelling the Britons.

germanics are the ones who are trashy and make brits look bad

Attached: 8F91991D-FB81-4B93-AB40-54E0D32D2399.jpg (1267x850, 230K)

You expelled them to America and they gave the world country and western music

>basing your conclusions off a meme
Anglo-Saxons were integrated into the Norman ruling class.

yeah... I fixed that for you

Attached: 1555769951662.jpg (1401x871, 159K)

why are you associating england and norway with g*Rmanic subhumans?

Attached: n0sqv89igrh21.jpg (800x553, 51K)

all must bow to me and my brothers, including you

Attached: redpill.png (1176x1862, 1.81M)

no they were genocided

england was a hellhole during anglo or viking rule, it was the dark ages, it had been prosperous before under latin rule but then it came under germanic rule after the latins abandoned and didn’t prosper again until the normans (who were latins with some scandinavian blood) conquered it

>all must bow to me and my brothers, including you

Attached: 1555734612361.png (644x800, 174K)

What did you say about CELTS?

Depends on how you're defining "prosperous".

based but also cringe

Attached: 1555739734721.jpg (952x1024, 109K)

Better than you, R-neck!
Praise Allah!

Attached: 1516590360017.jpg (653x645, 107K)

Why do you have Shetland and Orkney but not Scotland?

I don't know, I just got the map from elsewhere. It's more about Germanic languages so I guess since Scots have their own language it's not included

That's some spooky digits

agree

Language =/ ethnicity

Germanics are Asian savages
Celts and Latins are EVROPA

>germanic barbarians
>europa
lmao, even the name of the continent is med, not to mention the civilization that germanics have been trying to copy for their entire existence

>mfw I'm European with a European gf
Bless

>snow niggers
>Europa

Attached: 1456001098114.jpg (250x250, 5K)

whiter than you ahmed

Attached: 1515086659766.png (457x458, 113K)

Attached: 1544715730843.png (1124x598, 203K)

France is africa

Helsingfors*

itt snow niggers

whiter than you turk rapebaby

Attached: fucking basedd.jpg (999x496, 35K)

cope

>could have been german or swedish if not born in nyc
>mednigger italian instead

Attached: fucking kms.jpg (400x386, 37K)

yes, because the northern provinces receive like 3 days of sunlight per year, making them pale devils look like creepy snow elves and giving then low vitamin d reducing the potency of their cum

sad times, convert to Lutheranism so you can be a bit closer to us atleast

>worship a dead kike on a stick
no thanks

Attached: christfuckingkikes.jpg (579x404, 16K)

France should be included, they're descendants of a mostly Germanic (their own country is named after these Germanic ppl) despite speaking a shitty Romance language.

>imagine believing the French descend from a couple Franks and not from a mostly Gallo-Roman population

This is why God made you a med.

god's not real.

The universe wants to prolong my sufering by having me be mediterranean, making me have eyes so brown you can't see their pupils unless you're 6 inches from my face, and the skintone of a mexican. The med phenotype can be found anywhere from italy, to pakistan, to china, to africa, to south america. It's not special.

Oh, and none of the girls I speak to find dark features on men attractive.

Attached: christkikes destroyed.jpg (640x960, 135K)

So the universe isn't God? Cthulhu and the Demiurge wants you to ride the Kali Yuga to God's pearly gates were we will feast on flesh of the living with the souls of those whom we slain as slaves for ever and ever.

Attached: Blank_bff2cbcdae67a0cb4b4f5665232ae213.jpg (1000x595, 177K)

Read Boethius, fucktard.

>muh jewsus

Attached: christ insanity.jpg (1917x2462, 832K)

France, netherlands, germany, england, switzerland. The rest don't deserve.

These were higly populated areas since the pre-roman times.

This is the Europa that should be nuked + half of France.

>8% McDonald's Grease
gets me everytime