Travel to st.petersburg

>travel to st.petersburg
>everyone looks like models, makes me feel like im some sort of a goblin
>travel to moscow
>feels right at home

what did russia mean by this?

Attached: 1451967322243.png (799x1033, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9c0c1BpI8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

St.Petersburg - white
Moscow - russian
Here is your answer.

i feel very out of place when travelling in europe.. i am so ugly :(( and everyone is good looking...

both st. pidorsburg and m*scow should be nuked

Ok kubanoid barbarian villager

which is the soul city of russia then?

Krasnoyarsk is beautiful.

Lukhovitsy.

Norilsk

Don't listen to kubanoid, there are no cities outside of those two you mentioned. Everything else is a backwards village with average IQ of 80

CHINESE NOT WELCOME

Rostov-on-Don

Moscow is the mutt capital.
Go to any town 200 km from Moscow.

Which one is closer to Finland. Hmmmmm HMMMMM!!

Attached: lemminkainen.jpg (255x300, 28K)

oh.. sorry france T_T

wait but if thats the case i should have felt right at home in st.petersburg too

We Ingrians and skobars are not as gooky as your kind.

Kirovgrad

We have nothing to do with you, fiNgolese genes are negligible in Petersburg.

Attached: Haplogroups_europe (3).png (743x764, 752K)

>st.petersburg
they are finns in denial. also explains why they are so superior to other r*Ssians

based

kek

No you fucktard, ingrians and skobars are not fingolian, we are closer to eesti if anything

Look at previous Russian capitals: Vladimir, Novgorod, Ladoga and kek Kiev.

We genocided all chuhontsy and all spb citizens are russians from central european russia like moscow tver and yaroslavl oblasts anyway

Finns look like inbreds with pseudo "mongol" look. It's embarrasing when you try to associate yourself with Saint Petersburg or Russians in general. I wish you vile creatures could fuck off forever.

Omsk

t. finnish rapebabby
all r*Sshits north and west of petersburg are finns in denial.
no need to thank us for our superior genes, which made your beloved petersburg wealthy and relevant

>our superior genes

Attached: le suomi face.jpg (410x559, 36K)

i bet you are handsome as fuck thanks to your finnish genes.

I never was in Moscow, but Norwegian user on Jow Forums said it's filled with diversity.
Other way around.

but chino chan

Nizhny Novgorod

youtube.com/watch?v=B9c0c1BpI8Q

We make fun of how shithole Omsk is.

Attached: 15543894125.jpg (400x364, 20K)

Triggered thirdie

St petersburg is full of qt finno ugrin nw russians. Muscovites aren't that pretty in comparison

Tver

Nobody in either Moscow or Saint Petersburg is from Moscow or Saint Petersburg, it's just that those places collect the people who want to achieve something with their lives and those people tend to look better. Gopniks at the edge of those cities look the same as the ones who live wherever else.

Retarded chukhonets shut the fuck up

You need mtDNA. Haplogroups aren't super relevant.

I will disappoint you but actually "Russian finno-ugrians" not the same as "Finnish finno-ugrians". We are complete different.

St Petersburg just full of Russians as well as other Russian cities. That's all. (Moscow is very funny like any capital).

Pic. is Nizhny Novgorod football team. (Look where it is)

Attached: Nyjniy_N_2018.jpg (700x420, 121K)

I mean Moscow is funny mixed* :)

I don't need anything to tell everyone fuck off from us with their racial theories. Both chukhna and our slavshit "brothers". Every day you annoy us with some bullshit.
The only reason Moscow isn't as good as Petersburg is diversity.

Also this

All I'm saying is that haplogroups don't provide enough information. The Russkiye are a European or white people. There is little evidence to suggest that they are mixed with the various non-white, non-European ethnic groups that live in and around Russia.

>everyone
typical Jow Forums

What is the Soul city of Korea?

You are thinking 100 years ago. Now it is full of mutts and refugees just slightly less so than Moscow.

Daejeon

Where have you been besides Russia?

Ouch

isn't that the city where this mentally ill man went about desecrating tombs and stealing young girls skeletons to stuff them inside giant dolls?

Cope
Go dig some oil for us, ERMAC rapebaby

Siberian "men" fear him

Attached: Ермак,_завоеватель_Сибири.jpg (444x691, 113K)

Story?

Are there stereotypes russians from the european side and russians from the asian side have about each other?

Attached: Linguistic_map_of_the_Altaic,_Turkic_and_Uralic_languages_(en).jpg (3245x2036, 1.19M)

What?

>Anatoly Yurevych Moskvin (Russian: Mocквин, Aнaтoлий Юpьeвич, born 1 September 1966) is a Russian academic and linguist from Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, who was arrested in 2011 after the mummified bodies of twenty-six girls between the ages of three and fifteen were discovered in his apartment.[1][2][3][4][5] After exhuming the bodies from local graveyards, Moskvin mummified the bodies himself before dressing and posing them around his home. Moskvin's parents, who shared the apartment with him, had seen the mummies but had mistaken them for large dolls.[1]

Ingrians is the biggest meme ever

Yes.

Russian posters are so dumb it hurts.

Arent that mean that you are dumb too?

other posters are not better

bullshit map

Attached: 1.png (278x650, 10K)

Such division doesn't exist.

Huge Korean diaspora in my city not Moscow.

JAAAANNY

Thank god

North or South?

Koreans lived here before the North/South split.

Vladivostok

East Russia?

>East Russia
Before soviets yes, but after all the soviet resettlement policies they are now spread across the country and ex-ussr states.
Picrelated for example is russian-speaking korean mayor of Tallinn(Estonia)

Attached: Mihhail-Kolvart.jpg (267x364, 20K)

>soviet resettlement policies

Attached: 1555081796083.gif (300x332, 2.33M)

LUV Moscow
t. muscovite

>russian-speaking korean mayor of Tallinn(Estonia)
Disgusting

why?

mutt subhuman

Muscovite master race

Attached: iqmap.png (3700x2420, 1.57M)

He belongs in Korea.

Sure, also Tallin belongs to him

muscovites are mutt subhumans, we had a thread in /rus/+/bel/+/ukr/ and everyone there is some kalmyk, tatar, or some other mystery meat

Bow down before your conqueror, slave

>89,7

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

i feel bad for you

moscow is full of subhumans and golddiggers from all russia and its neighbors. also there are almost all evil people live here for sure.
pidorsburg is based somehow

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'm 56% Vologdian and 44% Tambovian

Spb and Moscow aren't Russia, it's different countries to be honest, first two are parasitizing on third-worlds, real Russia is like India but in other decorations with different climate, they even say "there is no life behind the Moscow Ring Road". Russia is shitty third-world with snow niggers.

Attached: h.jpg (512x408, 39K)

Better to be dead fish in EU than snow nigga in Russia, but i understand your increased need for self-affirmation due to unbearable living conditions

gib sprats

>Better to be dead fish in EU than snow nigga in Russia, but i understand your increased need for self-affirmation due to unbearable living conditions

Attached: h.jpg (512x391, 20K)

Because in ingria theres sizable amount of finno ugrics like vepsians and izhorians. R1a russians are ugly people, most russians are mutts so its like amerimutt tier whats happening there. Theyre getting run over by turks right now so in a few generations it will be even disgusting mix

Saint Petersburg is R1a
You are N chuknhonets
Kill yourself

>Because in ingria theres sizable amount of finno ugrics like vepsians and izhorians. R1a russians are ugly people, most russians are mutts so its like amerimutt tier whats happening there. Theyre getting run over by turks right now so in a few generations it will be even disgusting mix

Attached: h.jpg (499x512, 24K)

Petersburg is pure Russian, whereas Moscow is not. All your Mongoloid retards were shot or sent to Siberia.

I wanna lick her ass

Attached: 1552814194_0_0_3282_1847_600x0_80_0_0_6b040e37718526f414f51be5063f741a.jpg (600x338, 23K)

Not really

Attached: E0EE04B2-3945-4D62-947B-9FACE8C9F1C4_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 62K)

R1a brotherhood

Attached: 1550840692524.jpg (1715x1161, 425K)