How is the dating situation in your country, Jow Forums?

How is the dating situation in your country, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1519320319985.jpg (1024x833, 211K)

wouldn't have a clue

can you guys just, you know, go outside and interact with women instead?

women should come to my house and interact with me like mummy

>can you guys just, you know, go outside and interact with women instead?
And that would fix women how exactly?

Attached: 1598545607634.jpg (1440x419, 223K)

very incel post

have sex

Haven't been dating since 2014. I have no idea.

have more brain cells, touroastie

Attached: 1578554596193.jpg (783x881, 455K)

Stop shilling this meme

I hate everyone in general here. As a result, im pretty lonely. But fuck em. Solitude is the best

OH SHIEEEET.
DOGPILLED IS A THING?

no idea
but I guess it doesn't suck compared to other countries
and yes I asked girls out
all rejected me

where? how? I finished school, finished university and work a day job, but I just never seem to run into available w*men.

the trick is just not to ask them out, i've literally never been rejected just by following this trick, and therefore am technically not an incel

It is over.

stop having this ideal of a woman that never existed. not all of them are whores but none of them are these pure creatures who wait specifically for you. Girls have sex; deal with it.

People actually buy into stuff like this? Fucking kek.

Attached: 1517643456592.jpg (594x688, 201K)

>not all of them are whores
Lol

Attached: 1568992943918.jpg (1000x418, 186K)

pretty based. But have you tried the superior "never be in a position where asking a w*man out would even be possible" approach?

>girls have sex
>not all of them are whores
which is it?

Attached: Inspekt.jpg (938x821, 109K)

I don't want to interact with them, I only want sex

Depends on your definition of sex

Attached: 1533125743233.jpg (1500x1022, 466K)

It's easy, all you really have to do is spark up a convo and if they are interested you can get a date. body language is pretty important to see if they are receptive or not but it's just talking to them like they're people ( they are lol.) I'll get a number like 7 out of 10 times and from there it's just if you click. The other cool thing is here once you hook up and decide you don't want to take it any further it's easy to just be friends afterwards.

Thanks to the leftist, SJW and feminism invasion from the west we have more virgins every year. Also same as other slavic country, women go for Italian/Hispanic or just rich dicks.

>I don't want to interact with them, I only want sex

Attached: 1586626057294.jpg (1176x1000, 561K)

>just talking to them like they're people ( they are lol
arewomenhumans.jpg

Attached: 1520781370136.jpg (299x289, 10K)

austrian women whores, went there for a few days last summer and every night some austrian chick hit on me

I think the thing I've noticed the most on these boards are people complaining about women like they are so kind of alien species and end up cockblocking themselves because of it.

>end up cockblocking themselves
how exactly

>austrian women whores

Attached: 1542594038736.jpg (1016x439, 138K)

>kind of alien species
Roastie detected. Only roasties fail to have enough empathy to even consider that it's not men's fault.

Attached: 1575706810052.gif (400x400, 435K)

Pretty good

>2019
>Dating
Fucking why?
The only reason I see someone would want to do that in this day and age is to drag a stupid bitch somewhere quiet to strangle it to death.

Attached: 1552778313530.gif (360x273, 143K)

why are they like that?

Only women who smile at me are clerks.

Attached: 1537609457566.jpg (434x393, 40K)

>why are they like that?

Attached: 1588395814790.png (1400x823, 638K)

2/3

Attached: 1586079516455.jpg (1024x1200, 605K)

3/3

Attached: 1559105809492.png (717x999, 268K)

So the thing is a lot of women think the same things you do are funny, have their own unique tastes, and their own insecurities. They might have different interests than you do but so do a lot of people you talk to. The problem I see come up over and over again here is the lack of understanding of this. It's what people mean when they say don't put pussy on a pedestal, dudes just tripping over their own dick because that's all they think chicks see.

Hey bud, why don't you stop thinking you know anything and be receptive to someone giving you actual advice. If you weren't such a fucking sperg about it and chilled out maybe you'd make some progressive and not be so angry.

So the thing is a lot of women think the same things you do are funny, have their own unique tastes, and their own insecurities. They might have different interests than you do but so do a lot of people you talk to. The problem I see come up over and over again here is the lack of understanding of this. It's what people mean when they say don't put pussy on a pedestal, dudes just tripping over their own dicks because that's all they think chicks see.

Hey bud, why don't you stop thinking you know anything and be receptive to someone giving you actual advice. If you weren't such a fucking sperg about it and chilled out maybe you'd make some progress and not be so angry.

>Hey bud, why don't you stop thinking you know anything and be receptive to someone giving you actual advice. If you weren't such a fucking sperg about it and chilled out maybe you'd make some progressive and not be so angry.
We got you, femishit.

Attached: 1559367358603.jpg (919x626, 188K)

>The problem I see come up over and over again
You wouldn't see any problems, if women weren't so toxic and useless.

And: Whatever problems you see, you don't see the obvious one=that it's women's fault.

Attached: 1526720383598.jpg (600x1334, 392K)

that's interesting and sad, if women like getting raped why is it getting denounced?

>if women like getting raped why is it getting denounced?

Attached: 1567074401631.jpg (1127x1072, 347K)

This. It's amazing the what kind of mental gymnastics some people will go thtough in an attempt to play the victim or place blame on anyone but themselves.

i've also noticed it's much more pronounced in austria than here

The German ITT is extremely redpilled on w*men

Attached: 1553449948826.jpg (400x366, 16K)

>place blame on anyone but themselves.

Attached: 1507200123061.jpg (919x626, 183K)

My dude, I can't tell if your serious or turbosperging. If it's the latter then the old mantra "treat others the way you want to be treated" applies. If you treat women like they are weird and repulsive, even if it's not what you're trying to convey, they will do the same back to you. Hating people you don't know is a really bad cope.

>"treat others the way you want to be treated" applies
Doesn't apply to sex, retard. How in the world can you treat women the same way when they
a) want to have far less sex than men
b) have skewed preferences

Typical roastie post.

Attached: 1562817087529.png (522x867, 248K)

>men need to be fixed
I'm not saying men need to be fixed, I'm saying that you woman hating spergs like you need to be fixed. Hell, I barely consider you "people" men in the first place anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Hating people you don't know is a really bad cope.
>women
>people
There's your problem

Attached: 1576199680330.jpg (700x897, 333K)

You think I am trying to debate you, when I am trying to help you.

>want to have far less sex than men
One man saw it coming

Attached: 1598131133213.jpg (1300x986, 503K)

>You think I am trying to debate you, when I am trying to help you.
Lol, as if anything you say will abolish women's rights to solve the underlying problem.

Attached: 1546328487923.jpg (1181x1000, 453K)

She'd hate the guy if he backed off or backed down, or if she managed to kick him in the balls and escape.

And this is not a contradiction. Because if they guy wasn't good enough to get her, then how good would the children be? Not very. Ditto for if the guy managed to pull it off - it means that the kids will be strong.

Now flip around and look at it from the man's perspective. Imagine the man easily overpowers the woman. This means the daughters will be weak, and ANY guy, a total zoi poi, could take her over. Thus weak grandchildren. So the truth is men LIKE difficult women like this one who will resist the rape. Because that means the daughters will only get it off with a similarly strong man, thereby ensuring strong grandchildren. The lineage continues.

What feminists and hard righters don't openly acknowledge is they were made for each other. If they did then the premium mediocrity of hindus and silicon valley techborgs will manipulate the levers of power to bury them.

I don't have a problem, I meet women all the time.
A few obscure articles are just adding to your confirmation bias, coming back to society and educating yourself on things like PPD will improve your life dramatically.
You are just trolling at this point.

>I'm not saying men need to be fixed, I'm saying that you woman hating spergs like you need to be fixed
Thank you for confirming you're a femishit.

Attached: 1579947225553.jpg (919x626, 114K)

>You are just trolling at this point.
Just what I said. You have no clue what causes the problem. You're a typical roastie defender. It wouldn't even cross your mind that it's women's fault, both on a personal and on an electoral level.

Attached: 1521418568009.jpg (950x950, 190K)

Human relationships can't be conveyed through charts. I think you're too far gone to ever have a sense of normalcy in your interactions with others. It's kind of sad

I'm not telling you to grow up or not be a man child or anything else. I'm saying baseless hate is just going to shorten your life with stress and make it less enjoyable. There are shitty roasties I can't stand, there are shitty guys I can't stand. At the end of the day I like sex, and I like laughing, two things I do a lot with women. I don't think I've ever had a single common interest outside of travel, casual drinking, and conversation though.

If you don't like roasties you don't like roasties but just don't let hate consume you brother, it's just going to hurt you and the people around you.

At least here in Hawaii its absolute shit. The ratio of women to men is thrown way off with the military bases here. Good luck getting pussy when its 4 guys to every college age girl

>Human relationships can't be conveyed through charts
f-f-facts don't matter
w-w-women are fine, trust me
i-i-it's all men's fault

Attached: 1536677274937.jpg (834x1016, 298K)

>it's just going to hurt you and the people around you.
Oh shit, now comes some emotional "hurt feelings" bullshit.
Cunt confirmed.

Attached: 1561200587702.jpg (1100x784, 172K)

use russian prostitutes like me

>There are shitty roasties I can't stand, there are shitty guys I can't stand.
You should rather worry why you are so predictable

Attached: 1506306702978.jpg (1036x900, 305K)

I play women because I'm good looking, had one pay off over 1,000$ in fines for me just last month. Live with one for free. It's because I'm tall and have a big dick. Sorry you lost the genetic lottery. I fully recognize society will collapse in on itself, as it has many times before. Most likely though I'll have some descendants sifting around in the rubble while your bloodline fizzles out in whimper of double chins and receding hairline. That's just the way she goes

dat dere black n white thinking

the way of the road