Why is anime internationally successful ?

Why is anime internationally successful ?

Attached: 1552941227527.jpg (848x480, 71K)

american cartoons are succesful also, and no other country other than these two produce anywhere near as much kid cartoons.

insecure

Because it's cute

Attached: 1553787107540.gif (540x504, 3.44M)

Cuz there are fags eveywhere

current American cartoons are shit 2bh

Simplicity+mediocrity

easy stories and plots
little sjw pandering
culture is appreciable
A E S T H E T I C S
it's cute
generally better than western cartoons, animation and plot wise
niche plots, you won't find many bicycling cartoons but you will find a few bicycling anime

>nips saw cartoons, knew they could monetize it, adapted it to "Japanese culture", and it worked

Attached: 1555302823635.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Go away

Attached: spray.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Nips grew up in a world where animation was starting to be a real way of tv and films. They were inspired by Disney and the like. Emperor Hirohito had a Mickey Mouse watch. During the war they produced their own animations to inspire children to become the future inheritors of a growing empire and to oppose western imperialism from the Anglos and Americans. Then the bombs were dropped, and the country signed away its future as an imperial asian empire. Animation in Japan would copy the techniques of the western world while inserting its own stories and themes. Over time, animation would evolve and soon the animation would assume a unique form. Anime literally means animation, so for Japan its nothing too special. But for America and the rest of the International community Anime became a term to describe the particular animation coming out of Japan. I would say that the current otaku/weaboo culture came out during the 1980s as soon as the home video market saw an influx of subtitled animations from Japan. Anime just caught on as a term to refer to animation from Japan. Of course I'm not a historian and this is just how I interpret what I know of the history of Japanese animation. I just happen to be an obsessed degenerate who likes cute things.

Attached: 1533312923572.gif (518x500, 1.3M)

US and Japan production companies take over animation studios in other countries for their cartoons. So most qualified animation studios are already busy making stuff for Americans or Japan. This holds more true for America but Japan used to outsource a lot of animation to European countries for some fucking reason.

Cuz it's sexy and i can wank to it

Cute and sexy :3

Attached: 1552176024415.png (620x653, 238K)

Match with low levels of testosterone.

part of CIA sissy ray mind control to turn teens trans

because autism is universal

>part of CIA sissy ray mind control to turn teens trans

Attached: 1546232256419.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

And that's a good thing
Based Soyjak poster btfo stupid Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1552218875663.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Because soul

and current anime isn't? lmao

Because the world is full of incels, autists, neckbeards, and faggots.

mental illness

depends on the anime.
it's mostly shit, but there are some good ones in there. can't say the same about Murica's cartoon animation.