/balk/

Butt cream edition

Eski

Attached: göt kremi.png (460x460, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oranews.tv/article/inis-neziri-vajza-e-gjeniut-te-vogel-qe-fitoi-cmimin-golden-deer-ne-rumani
2fuck.date/2019/03/29/30-girl-looking-for-guy-turkey-introvert-depressive-asocial-soul/
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0
frognews.bg/novini/karakachanov-evtin-mezonet-taina-terasa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q46AoR80M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for myself

No turk can ever be balkanian (that includes albozergs)

What I want is someone who I can learn things together, travel together, discover the world together and discover ourselves together, help the world somehow, sometimes just sit at home and doing nothing together. Someone who will be there in my good times and bad times. Someone who cares, listens and loves. Who cares about the soul. I want someone who is honest, kind, loyal, modest, understanding, who gives effort for the relationship and cares about the gender equality.

~

I'm looking for a serious long-term relationship with someone who will also become my best friend.

~

I think I am a soul and I'm looking for another soul. I don't care about body, age, race or anything superficial. I want someone who thinks/searches the same. Let's learn how to love together, let's learn how to live together.

~
So, here's who I am and who I am not:
I have social anxiety and depression. / Introvert / Atheist / Childfree

I love nature. I love trees, wild flowers, clouds, rainbows, waterfalls, rain, snow, pinecones, rocks..

I like resting at home, sleeping, watching movies, reading and listening to music, spending time on youtube. I can stay at my house for days.

I love libraries, graveyards, forests, museums, tiny houses, campervans, languages, maps.

I love discovering new cities (especially when there is noone around!), hiking and taking photos of the interesting things. (When I have the energy) I like being on the road, looking at maps, getting lost.

I love sketching but I'm not very good at it, I still sometimes enjoy it.

I like searching and learning. I love wikipedia!

I'm lazy about houseworks. I don't like cooking.

I'm interested in etymology, psychology, astronomy, linguistics, minimalism, feminism, art.

I like small things. I like weird things. I like ugly things.

I know that I can die tomorrow, so I try to live thinking about that. I try to do the things I love and not hurting people.

I don't like to go to cafes, clubs, bars, restaurants, concerts, parties, weddings etc.

I don't like people who brag about their money, body, family, education, jobs.

I don't like selfies and being photographed.

I don't use Facebook. I don't like sharing my personel life with people.

I don't want children.

I don't like celebrating birthdays, holidays and visiting relatives. I don't have many friends.

I don't drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs.

I don't like swimming that much. I don't like crowded beaches or pools.

I don't like to wear make-up.
Thanks for reading!

>I don't drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs
DROPPED.

>I love graveyards

Attached: ow the edge.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I don't lie either tee-hee ;)

t. Sıfırbey

Attached: proxy_adventures.png (878x114, 10K)

She also loves graveyards

Roasties like these make me consider femboys.

I don't have a problem with those weird little quirks, but straight edge health-obsessed freaks are the most annoying people in the world.

oranews.tv/article/inis-neziri-vajza-e-gjeniut-te-vogel-qe-fitoi-cmimin-golden-deer-ne-rumani

Guys i like smart girls mostly so i can have conversations on topics

I dont like stupid girls

Who the fuck wants to be b*Lkan lmao. Albania and Turkey will be going strong in 100 years, slavs will be half extinct.

Bu yeni mi??

>He still only considers

/tr/'da buldum

2fuck.date/2019/03/29/30-girl-looking-for-guy-turkey-introvert-depressive-asocial-soul/

Is he based or cringe?

Attached: alexander-dugin-e1474882908235.jpg (500x500, 38K)

what topics you want to talk to them

I would but most of them look like this:
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0

Cringe

Politics
Economy
Science
History
Geopolitics
Ideas

I want also her to be beautiful

Sa shume lek do te kushtojn shtepijat ne shkoder ose prizren ne vitin 2040-2045

So much coping on r/JordanPeterson, kek.

that was quite based until
>I don't drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs.

We have 210 Jysks in Poland AND we have 10 IKEAs. Stop it already, you're too smart not to realize how stupidly your excuses sound. The reason why you don't have more IKEAs is because you have a very polarized country with uneven population distribution that is detrimental to your growth, especially in the long-term. Big brands don't see your small towns as potential locations for their investments because they don't have enough people to generate the profit, and that's why people from your rural areas tend to leave the country rather than move to the nearest 'big' city because it doesn't really offer many attractive opportunities.

Hungary has it even worse when it comes to polarization (centralization) but since they're a small country, basically all of the country can become the suburbs of Budapest, connected with the capital by a well developed public transportation network. Romania is too big to follow this way and it has different geography.

btw, comparing Jysk to IKEA is like comparing cherries to apples. Jysk stores are usually small and their 'ideology' is completely different, there's little DYI for example not to mention how much poorer the choice is.

>I want also her to be beautiful
Why would a beautiful girl date a shiptar

My plan for improving Romanian population distribution:

1. forbid people to settle down in Bucharest without a permission (like it was in communism i guess)
2. make 3-4 major cities outside Budapest free economic areas with small taxes
3. move some public institutions from Bucharest to these smaller cities (like courts, public administration offices, HQs of state-owned companies)

then you'll get more IKEAs and other things and your fellow peasant won't be forced to leave the country to buy a bloody wooden chair and a hot-dog for 0,25 eur

From an unbiased perspective, did J.P. actually get BTFO by Zizek?

>an identity-challenged serve mutt polack discussing the merits of swedish brands in relation to their presence in boland
Balkan-related discussion, everyone.

>>an identity-challenged serve mutt polack discussing the merits of swedish brands in relation to their presence in boland
>Balkan-related discussion, everyone.

Attached: 1555351793647.png (231x218, 9K)

Krasnoyarsk will NEVER marry this girl

I'm talking about Romania and all of the Balkans indirectly

I am serve.

Yes. Most (read: all) of Peterson's critiques were exceptionally basic stuff. Much of the time Peterson is sitting there stunned, struggling to actually comprehend anything because Peterson could not read beyond the Manifesto, a propaganda piece from the 1840s which a number of Marxists would advise you should not read except for historical purposes.

Yes, but they are in different leagues. Zizek was playing nice though.

You want to date a dude.

You don't?

Even peterstein's brainwashed supporters admit that he got absolutely btfod.

I want Tpи Mopeтa (eнд Tpaнлo)

>И Кapaкaчaнoв c eвтин мeзoнeт и „тaйнa“ тepaca
>frognews.bg/novini/karakachanov-evtin-mezonet-taina-terasa.html
Welp, our boy got caught

Attached: terasa_karakachanov_titul.jpg (800x462, 471K)

What did those pop-philosophers even argue about, is there a recording?

Hey, just telling him that girls Don't care about such things.

>зaщo в бългapия нe мoжe дa имa гpaждaнcкa вoйнa
>зaщoтo вcички ca ceляни

Actually Bulgaria faces the same problem with polarization, centralization and lack of big cities.

there is no life outside Sofia and Slqnchev Bryag in the summer.

Wtf nigger you're lucky I don't feel like seeing a movie now.
IKEA is shit, jysk is shit, You are shit
There,
Go make the shit furniture they do in Poland with the wood from Romania as seel it to us overpriced.
Local carpenters are still a thigh here, thank God

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q46AoR80M4

Centralization results in insane traffic jams and surge of real estate prices in the biggest city.

If you ever wondered why Germany has the lowest rent prices in Europe comparing to wages here is your answer - you don't have to live in the biggest city to have a decent job and pay, because there are several major cities with all amenities needed.

Again - stop pretending lack of IKEA stores in Romania is a result of your own will, not just because the Swedish company doesn't see your small 'major' towns as profitable enough.

Фaлa дpyжe Tитo

I wish Fyrombey was alive I'm sure he'd agree with me

Laszlo would also do but he wouldn't admit it openly obviously.

Decentralization works only for big country like romania 20+ pop
For small countries like like ks, nmk or tirana you need centrlization
Albania and nmk are on thr right way, however kosova is way too decentralized

I love this game so far.

Attached: Fyromgay wife.png (640x512, 72K)

Why not? Centralization is definitely bad, I wish we were more like Poland in that sense. I'm considering moving to some smaller town (as long as it has a uni that I can attend) because I'm wasting too much money on rent here in Budapest.

>For small countries like like ks, nmk or tirana you need centrlization

maybe, but Bulgaria or Serbia or Greece are already big enough for a certain degree of centralization

look at Switzerland

I collect mugs of anime characters holding mugs, here's a few from my collection of game characters. Since the YU-NO anime adaptation is airing, getting this printed is a higher priority because I like to drink out of matching mugs while I watch the show.

Attached: mugs.png (1081x613, 925K)

As I said, in Hungary the more feasible solution would be to connect all towns with Budapest by a fast train or something like that, the difference between Budapest and other towns is already too big and they're actually pretty close to Budapest as Hungary isn't big and Budapest is more or less in the centre of the country

if you could reach Budapest from Pecs or Nyiregyhaza in max 40 min, you could simply live in these cheaper cities and work in Budapest. It won't work in Romania and Bulgaria though.

btw, Hungary would be probably less centralized if it hadn't lost the clay in Trianon

>Ace Attorney
Based but that's not an anime ree
Also, the game is on Steam now

Attached: lore1.jpg (2456x2780, 1.95M)

Both serbia and bulgaria are already done, their population will only drop, they should just try to centralize with few town around them
And not everyone can be switzerland

This is what anime posters are like

Attached: lore2.jpg (2676x3040, 1.29M)

So you say they look at the citys population when deciding if they should built an IKEA there?
Kek thank God those stupid swedefags don't come here.
let me give you an example, my city, Suceava, has a pretty big market, all the county comes and does shopping here, major articles like furniture and other
So yeah they should instead look at the traffic in those cities.
People here actually are angry that our cities economy comes form market, they want factories

But yes, investors that want to build things like factors look at the population, that's true

this is what slav animals are like

I wish nothing but pain and suffering upon this faggot.

Attached: 1555770649456.jpg (428x369, 20K)

Based

Attached: 1399009221675.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Those are not his mugs, he is a mentally ill larper

have sex

Attached: genki.jpg (848x480, 112K)

Like that discord schizzo?

I want Jennie wife!

Attached: 1vyWfcx.jpg (828x1472, 77K)

Die.

Taiga > Genki

>has a pretty big market,

apparently not as big to make it profitable for a IKEA store. The smallest city they built IKEA in in Poland has 350k inhabitants (and obviously more in the metro area) so I guess this is pretty much the line below which IKEA store wouldn't make a profit. Meanwhile, even the second biggest city in Romania doesn't reach this threshold.

>People here actually are angry that our cities economy comes form market, they want factories

Average people are stupid and don't understand how economy works, if you listened to them it would turn out communism is the best system ever because 'everyone had a job', 'there were big factories everywhere and produced actual stuff, not these digital numbers' etc.

Mom had a mini-fit in the car today about the awful weather this late into April and how much of a mistake it was to leave the old country. It's just a little bad weather, don't understand w*Men

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400[2].jpg (400x400, 20K)

idk who that i don't use discord

>"the old country"
kys mutt subhuman

We have a Swiss janny here

So while anime-lovers are working on establishing a human colony on a different planet a fat anime hater is shitting on anime lovers and watch pseuds arguments and do nothing productive with their lives except suffocating in their fat bodies.

Attached: makes me think.jpg (644x365, 27K)

You're literally a slav

Spot-on!

Attached: WVlIbbC.png (2560x1600, 868K)

>muh space colonization
Oh fuck off, animetard.

hello fellow shqip anime memer

Attached: 1545416224504.jpg (216x234, 8K)

>commie crypto-serve will have all humanity sink into mediocrity, and ultimately, extinction

lewd-user? Welcome back bro, thought the feds finally scooped you up for your unsavory fetishes

there are no feds in Albania tho

Attached: PAL_2018-06-12_224226_398.jpg (1024x894, 86K)

You thinking private space exploration is for the good of mankind and Mars colonization is going to happen anytime soon shows you have no common sense or any fucking clue about physics and biology.

Attached: 2004220_187414058937033_818099660663123126_n.jpg (1080x1079, 91K)

A future where humanity is among the stars colonising other planetary bodies or creating their own habitats is a much more interesting prospect than staying on one planet and dying in a commie dystopia.
Hi hiii frens!!~~

Attached: cute.jpg (630x360, 21K)

stop samefagging cocksucker

Parameno dikush me ju pa tu qit filma vizatimor per fmi, marre me ju ardh vallaj

>per femij

Attached: 1530570104231.gif (500x467, 1.39M)

Roka mandolinen
Bjeri bjeri bjeri ciftelies
Te gjithe do t'kendojme kenga le t'jehoje
Kenga le t'jehoe -
Cdo gje mund te jete Roken-roll.

VERY gay thread

fmi asht

based pshek is insane he knows all the mems

Attached: 6757833_141022236949763_17617689300324754_n.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

On a second thought, please do leave this planet, animetard. I will fully support your space colonization program.

I've listened to like 500 Yugo rock songs so far and still it seems like it's less than 10% of the whole Yugo heritage