Why does everyone here goes apeshit, by the mere mention of having an asian wife?...

Why does everyone here goes apeshit, by the mere mention of having an asian wife?. How come that having a white wife it's a bigger achievement?

Attached: 1554732971298.webm (800x552, 2.94M)

Dear Lord, forgive me Father but I'm BOUTTA NUT! SAUCE BOSS HOLY SHIT

Lawd have mery

holy fuck sauce

Also Jow Forums sauce god damn

I want to rape an Asian

Attached: 1555561610140.jpg (400x400, 16K)

This might be it

Attached: leepic.jpg (1024x526, 73K)

Because WMAF is a bluepill dispensed by globalist shills who are virtually the only ones that post about it here. The more you know!

>How come that having a white wife it's a bigger achievement?
It isn't.

Attached: expat on why he left white women.png (864x651, 464K)

bumping for sauce

The guy looks mongoloid in that pic

a mongoloid who's got more hot girlfriends in one pic than you've had in your entire life

You can get asian wife with white privilege. Maybe not japanese, but in SEA western boyfriend is seen as a status symbol. Friend told that the constant attention is flattering, but after couple of days it starts to get annoying. I'd imagine a desperate guy would have a field day there.

I don't want asian whore, i want khazar mommy

blyat just join your other 1+ mil brothers here who claimed they were 1/32th Jewish and are fucking jewish women with fat tits

Cause white women, at least the ones around me, are all fucking shit

It's just that some of us white men no longer fall for unfeminized White roasties and instead seek traditional East Asian qts. This makes White women seethe.

give me the sauce

Attached: 1550340993103.jpg (507x464, 25K)

Good job Slovakia

This is too lewd for a sfw site like 4channel, think what advertisers would think if they saw this

Katerina Hartlova and Kaho Shibuya

thanks

Attached: 1552060976208.jpg (625x417, 19K)

I don't like Kaho's acting. I can never fap to her videos.

Well usually they're losers that can't find a girl here. Buying a wife in the third world isn't exactly a classy move

Source?