Fun fact: When Satoshi sent adam back a copy of the prerelease of the whitepaper in August 2008 adam not only never got...

fun fact: When Satoshi sent adam back a copy of the prerelease of the whitepaper in August 2008 adam not only never got back but didn't remember bitcoin until mt/ gox time in 2013 and even then, Adam was super critical of Bitcoin until it was already over $1000, at which point he realized that there might be a way he could cash in on the fact that one of his old, shitty papers was referenced by Satoshi's whitepaper.

Attached: DVOvnedVAAAPcSa.jpg (1012x723, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/bitcoin/2008-nakamoto
cryptowat.ch/markets/bitfinex/bch/btc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you Adam?

>dat 4d chess

>or you could lose you're coins
>you're

Attached: 0758 - ONhLzZi.jpg (200x193, 12K)

are you enjoying your 0.1 bags ?

gwern.net/docs/bitcoin/2008-nakamoto

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 4:38 PM
To: "Wei Dai"
Cc: "Satoshi Nakamoto"
Subject: Citation of your b-money page

I was very interested to read your b-money page. I'm getting ready to
release a paper that expands on your ideas into a complete working system.
Adam Back (hashcash.org) noticed the similarities and pointed me to your
site.

>A service where you have to be always online to use

Lightning is such a failure

Attached: 1532662784605.jpg (1200x526, 53K)

Was going to laugh but I saw the date. Trolls getting desperate. I just hope you didn't actually buy your bags lol. Bitcoin gives profitable dividends. Just remember that.

Satoshi is a furry confirmed

I am so sick of Core's bullshit.

you can look at this chart, maybe you will get better

cryptowat.ch/markets/bitfinex/bch/btc

It's on testing retard.

18 months away right?

Why does that matter just use the coins/tokens you support. Grow that community. Why are you so focused on Lightning or Bitcoin?

I own Eth and Monero. It's a far safer long term investment than Core.

Just want to let users and merchants know alternatives exist :^)

L O L

K Y S

M O R O N

It's been on testing for how fucking long now? And it's still a broken piece of shit. It's like that because it is fundamentally conceptually flawed.

No one actually uses them though. VISA works fine Crypto is only to hold money in case you need to GTFO of a system.

He will take you to the moon like Bezos did in the late 90's right.

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 6K)

>GTFO of a system

Le digital gold meme. Nobody would HODL a currency that can't handle volume (no liquidity), has no historical precedent for wealth, has no industrial applications, and has 10 competitors who preform all its functions at a cheaper rate

He's no longer directly involved with XMR ;^)

But yeah, he's already made me some pretty big stacks. Got in early and made over 25k in one night when XMR was first listed on Bitthumb last year.

So Bean Cash is the true Bitcoin?

Attached: image.png (1400x980, 951K)

what a loser. this guys running the show at lightning? wtf?

I mean you are just wrong on every-point. So far its a better savings account since putting money in 2016. If by 2020 Its not I will bail. Ill hodl as long as the hashpower continues to increase and the halvings continue to happen. I prefer decentralization over scalability. When it comes to HODLing coins BTC moves the market. I need a digital gold that no one can fuck with. At this current time bitcoin has these properties. As long as I can continue to get airline miles and cashback I will use my credit card to buy shit.

I have nothing against XMR. If it doesn't become number 1 eventually wallets or side chains will provide enough anonymity features. Its down like 80% from ATH and if we ever bull again I think it can get to 400+ a coin again seems like a solid to the moon investment.

>So far its a better savings account since putting money in 2016
So is literally every other crypto.
> I prefer decentralization over scalability.
This, this is just fucking retarded. When your coin doesn't scale, like Bitcoin proved it doesn't back over the winter, it becomes *fucking useless*.
Decentralization is nice but once you get to a certain point you start running into decreasing returns. We are at or past that point with almost every major coin.
>digital gold
goddamn.jpg

I am watching other privacy projects closely. So far nothing else comes close, but that could change. XMR needs to be made easier to use, then it will pick up. So far the other privacy shit that has been introduced to Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum is just optional, not true privacy. Same with other privacy coins where you can switch privacy on but it just means 1% of transactions are actually private. That's not privacy. So so far it's the best hold for me. That could change but I see nothing on the market that would really undermine it yet.

zcash, whats the comparison like? I read that xmr was prone to sybil attacks.

So we disagree oh well. Bcash forked made its changes showed it was actually mutable after all and still no one uses it even though its advertised as a better p2p system. All the other cryptos are to new to really say what will happen. Bitcoin showed that it still is weathering the storm better. I will always invest in the number 1 project regardless if Amazon is any indicator. I want a store of value that beats inflation and no person can change its properties ever. I want to be able to access this in my mind if I need to move borders. Bcash, ethereum, and so many others show that its centralized and mutable, so they fail in my eyes. Everyone is in this space for a different reason, and that is cool.

funny how the monero holder is crying about bitcoin being expensive and not able to scale
do you even own monero bro? have you ever tried to send it?

Adam back is literally cited in the fucking whitepaper you idiot cashie. He is as crypto OG as it gets.

Can you fuck off back to r/btc please, i saw this talking point promulgated there myself yesterday, its obvious where you shits are coming from.