I am dumb, ugly and poor, just a worthless robot. Is it too late to get into the crypto meme...

I am dumb, ugly and poor, just a worthless robot. Is it too late to get into the crypto meme? You all look so smart and knowledgeable. Is this really the secret club for rich autists, did you really all "make it"? I lurked threads and you all talk in acronyms and metaphors and I understand nothing. I don't want millions, I just want to get a 4/10 gf and move out of mom's basement. Can't you savants help me and teach me how you do it? Or are you just gonna bully me and tell me to buy scam coins or throw humiliating secret club jokes that I won't even understand...

Attached: C-JJyRLU0AAV4IF.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>robot
Yeah, it's already too late for you

if you're dumb you're better off with a nine to five job. Sorry bud

Still around OP? I'm not a piece of shit so I will try to help you. Do you want to send me an email address?

We want to help u user plz

haha you guys ignored him and now he's gone haha

It's been 2 hr he probably ded

its not too late for you user. but you will have to only invest in bitcoin, eth or monero until you git gud. there are too many shitcoins now for a simple hobbyist to distinguish whats good from bad. its not like 2015-2016 where it was easy to tell which alts arent scams.

But a bit of hubii and a bit of stellar and you'll be ok

>Is it too late to get into the crypto meme? You all look so smart and knowledgeable.

Yikes! Sorry bud even I think Jow Forums is stupid. If you believe Jow Forums is smart then you will not make it.

Some very smart people frequent here. I'm not one of them but I am smart enough to filter through the 99% hot garbage here and find who actually knows what they're talking about. We'll see if it pays off if I 100x next bullrun.

inb4 send .5 eth, receive 5 eth

Also OP is clearly a noob who is intimidated by the rhetoric and jargon here. I would recommend they lurk moar and try to make sense of the bitcoin whitepaper before anything else. It's not something most people can just pick up in a day.

Just keep lurking, none of this shit made sense for a while but now I understand most things

None of the blockchain is going to catch on, OP. Go on Jow Forums and try finding a blockchain general or any thread for that matter. If it ever does get mentioned, the whole concept gets shredded by actual tech people.

Just buy some etf's and max out your pension at work.

Attached: c-cup.png (415x603, 458K)

>that neet that whines on r9k
>whiners replying to whiners
>everyone wallowing in their own self pity
>its like pissing in the ocean
>decides to go whine on a different board instead
>his thread gets 15 replies

go outside for starters man

Its as cheap as it has been in months, so this is a decent time

You missed the crypto train buddy. The last thing you want to do is FOMO after its already over.

You can still make money trading it short term, but as a warning day/swing trading isn't for everyone and there is a steep learning curve. Before you even think about it I would have 3-6 months of profitable paper trading behind me, have my rules nailed down, and then have enough saved up for a brokerage account after that to give you time to figure out what the fuck you're doing without getting emotional because you're losing money at first.

Honestly, for 99%+ of people, just parking your money in mutual funds and maybe picking a few individual stocks here and there is a safer and more effective approach to building wealth.

Bitcoin might reject at 9800 again and we'll restart the rollercoaster to hell. As long as you know that you can go 5x on Kraken and see if you make money. I have no idea about alts they are supposed to be dead but Jow Forums still chats up occasional 40% gain coins and then they are rarely heard from for months.

Snowdividends.com

I’ve already 3x since when I first shilled it about 4-5 days a go.

It’s still early days.

can you imagine being this stupid? at least diversify and put 5% in you dumb boomer cunt