Let's talk turkey

Talk has died down since the initial flurry of hype with the Coinbase announcement. I am still interested in these coins though because I think a Coinbase listing could still be huge.
>1) Which of the 5 coins do you think Coinbase will add?
>2) When do you think they will add them?
>3) What type of price returns do you expect for the coins added?

Attached: ksXIvkYe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/our-process-for-adding-new-assets-to-coinbase-gdax-march-2018-update-c204d76de55d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Omg
Trx
Vet
Req
Eos

Literally not 1 of those coins was mentioned by Coinbase. What the fuck are you thinking?

ADA

To better answer the second question remember that it will take literally months for any listings period
blog.coinbase.com/our-process-for-adding-new-assets-to-coinbase-gdax-march-2018-update-c204d76de55d

ETC

I bought after the spike and it hasn't been down literally once

KEK FOR REAL
XLM ZRX AND ZEC LOAD UP OR BE POOR FOREVER FAGGOTS

Attached: 1524275982201.png (319x376, 37K)

NOBODY WANTS YOUR BAGS FAGGOT

also hasnt even thought of moving upward since. Its a SHITCOIN that IDIOTS on biz shill

It's clear it's going to be:
ETC --> ZRX/BAT --> The others

In that order. Screencap this if you want.

Why ETC?

They announced it was coming first because they already have the ETH infrastructure built.

They're going to add some piece of shit like ETC or XRP that literally no one cares about.

20% in each
but mostly ADA

What about ERC20s?

zrx token unlock in august
what do you think is going to happen...
think like a whale if you want to stay ahead

It's going to be XRP, you all know it deep down in your gut.
Fuck you coinbase.

>unlock in august
what? what are you referring to

this sadly, they'll probably add some obscure shitcoin no one is even anticipating like GAS

lol little bitch doesn't know anything about gdax framework, ripple isn't true crypto

noob that's when token given to investors and team are able to sell. Why would they ever add GAS without NEO retard, not like either is going to happen.

>Why would they ever add GAS
Because I didn't buy it. Nothing good ever happens to me, so I hope you aren't holding XLM, BAT or ZRX.

Literally screencap this, guarantee they won't add any of the three. You can upload it to reddit for karma later. The universe loves to spite me

Have some of you fags been living under a rock?

they announced what they "might" add.

ETC and XLM are the winners obviously.

BAT? Haha yeah fucking right.

Are you the same fag from the other thread? Cut the fucking woe is me bullshit. That's a childish mentality that is tolerated on reddit but not here. Its truly pathetic. Sell you're fucking bags and get out because you clearly don't have the balls to gamble. Seriously, just do yourself a favor and leave.

If you don't see the plays being made here between Armstrong and eich you're a brainlet of the highest order. He's literally stated that he wants to see bat on coinbase fucking retardo.

>tfw salty PRL holder

itll be cardano or stellar

What the fuck does this have to do with Turkey?

Wtf do you mean unlock?

seriously, this?

Get a clue holy shit

Fk im a retard

They still need to add etc first tough and these things take months