It's happening biz

Why are none of you fagboys talking about the reversening, happening right before our eyes

What's your plan biz?
Mine is to make it in crypto whilst market/housing crashes, then buy undervalued "power" companies and maybe some cheap propety (got high 5 figures in crypto atm,early adopter etc).

of course this requires some things to happen that are out of my control, but i've got a good feeling mane

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-27 at 9.17.46 PM.png (676x369, 316K)

what about AMD tho

100% in crypto, dont care much for stocks but i do hope they all collapse

AMD is used more by miners, so it makes sense for them to go up, according to the reversening theory (buy blockchain related stocks if you aren't already)

Forgot to mention i'm going to keep at least half in crypto BTW - i'm a beliefer

yeah, sell your crypto for facebook! you're a genius OP

Think about it biz - big players will be moving some of their money out of traditional markets as this impending doom crash comes.

The money HAS to go somewhere. Even if get 1% of other markets that's over a trillion dollars, causing a ripple effect in fomoing normies

No goyim shit, and facebook isn't a power stock dummy.

assuming I have some decent gains, I just want some in stocks as a hedge/gain preservation

waiting for my ESPP stock to hit my checkmark then dump my entire position
I already bailed on everything else, pretty comfy

this is literally like lehamn brothers going down

Please let it be true.
I'm so tired of all the pajeets and incompetent normies in the tech industry contributing nothing but their shitty javascript.

Attached: b8ZgY4-7K0M52Uu1JclniCi8TBjNEgTglc_FjQs2HyY.png (934x767, 274K)

Crypto is tech too.

Attached: 1532224297222.png (710x577, 44K)

Yeah it's tech but it's can/probably will revolutionalize shit - unlike pajeet script kiddies that user is talking about

Finance tech is way more useful than the pleb entertainment and the jew data mining degeneracy promoting that lead nasdaq right now, even if most crypto is still vaporware

Yeah i'm getting the FUCK out of my 401k (wagie here) pretty soon

This is true. You can't kill tech. Imagine living without it at this point? Impossible.
But I honestly believe you can (and should) kill off all the useless solutionist tech.

Everything is in a bubble and if you dont think crypto will be hit hard just look at coinmarketcap and tell me things aren't overvalued.

dumb fucks kek. i sold all my 401k back in feb.
fuck that im not sinking on that ship

If you’re using coinmarketcap to measure the value of your crypto you aren’t going to make it

No you dumb fuck just how bloated this space is with vaporware.

The age of the internet stock has ended, the time for the biotech stock has come

Attached: the_age_of_men_is_over_by_jmkilpatrick-d58pt4j.jpg (863x925, 114K)

There will be a culling of shitcoins, but the legit ones will thrive

ITS TIME!

Attached: getting stronger.png (1280x711, 783K)

Nvidia is next.

Doubtful

Funny thing is that Silicon Valley hates Thiel.

this please. balls deep in SGMO

>HARDER, PICCOLO!

Steam is also going to get BTFO by the Trump curse