Face it biz, Sergey has failed us

Link is no longer /ourcoin/. He has willingly gooked and cucked himself.

Attached: 61687932-9B97-4420-830A-C07FDE88C24C.jpg (481x198, 15K)

how much are they paying rajeesh

>ChinkLain meme becomes reality

ChainLink = ClintonCoin
Congrats on this guys seriously

>literally 10 fucking threads on this topic in the last couple hours

You fucking discord niggers

Sergey is unironically an immigrant hugging blue beta faggot there I said it. He’s not one of us he’s a fucking SJW. The proof is in his actions, he hired a literal SJW feminist. On top on that he’s a cuck for not making her update her social media and personal website immediately. He follows her on twitter and she doesn’t follow back. He lacks foresight in that he didn’t tell her to clean up her tweets for an inevitable alt right shitstorm. He is not one of us and he never was. This project is doomed.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 68EAEDA9-F714-4751-A60A-BEE4EE518652.jpg (749x898, 114K)

>Link is no longer /ourcoin/. He has willingly gooked and cucked himself

Agree, fellow poltards today we sell.

niggers

sell now

sell your link you fag

anyone who jumps on this retard bandwagon of selling to try to send a political message is fucking braindead. They will get left in the dust.

Make me you motherfucker

I hope they all get fucking muscular dystrophy.

I wouldn't give ashit if he funded liz warrens presidential campaign as long as the mother fucker makes me rich.

I agree, me and my fellow conservatives should sell all our Chainlink on the eve of the mainnet, causing the price of the token to briefly drop, because somebody in marketing has political opinions other than our own.

Attached: abstractDots.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

dump it all on me so i can lobby to make you stupid alt nazi fucks pay for my eventual cancer treatment.

Sell them and send them a message, conservatives love working against their own self interest.

>can't even hire a white girl for his company

Fucking retards
stop annoying the team members

boring thread im never selling

He's just buying time since there's no way he can have a finished working product, ever.

CL = CLinton Link

Love the new FUD...logic and reason doesn't work so last resort they attempt to focus on "muh feelz"...I'm setting a buy order for more .23 I hop I get in...I can't wait for 2020

>eve of mainnet
lmfao srsly congrats on this

This market was build on ‘muh feelz’. When you get bogged and your bags are as heavy as a neutron star, you’ll know that your precious logic and due diligence was all just feelz masquerading as something concrete

WHO THE FUCK IS COOKING FISH HEADS IN THE OFFICE MICROWAVE